Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:58 pm

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 6:13 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 12:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 3:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 224 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

In My Best Intrest For You.

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

In My Best Intrest For You. - Page 3 Empty Re: In My Best Intrest For You.

Post by Lobo Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:03 pm

Bonnie held onto Lan tightly, patting her back in attempt to comfort the girl who was bawling her eyes out, while Bonnie herself struggled to keep it together, honestly feeling like trash for how she had made the girl feel. "It's okay... It's okay..." Bonnie reassured her as the girl cried into Bonnie's exposed shoulder, the wet tears staining her skin. Bonnie was used to playing the 'big sister' role despite being a twin, she didn't know Lan was the same age as her either. Bonnie just felt the girl, honestly needed help, that she was far too gentle to be mixed in with the likes of Jocelyn and Allison.

"Stop sayin' yer' stupid." Bonnie commanded, though keeping her tone low so she didn't sound like she was yelling anymore. Bonnie then pulled Lan away from her via a grip on the shoulders, trying to get the girl to look her in the eyes while she sobbed.

"Look, you seem ta' know that you ain't exactly talkin' with a saint. I... honestly think you just confused or somethin'. You got all these feelings in ya that are all knoted up you don't know what to think or feel. Maybe you're just mixed up? I dunno! But look, why dont you come stay with me and my girl fer a while? We'll take care of ya and you can figure things out in the meantime, kay? " Bonnie offered with a pleasent smile, a tilt of her head and a sniffle, sucking up her own sniffling and tears that had taken her face as well.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:08 pm

“But I…but I…”

Lan was having trouble getting complete sentences out. It was difficult to concentrate on speaking coherently while she was so distraught, and having to do it in English, her third language, made everything exponentially more difficult. She was still limp in Bonnie’️s grasp, and as the American pulled back and held her up, her head would roll to the side, as she couldn’️t even summon up the strength to keep her own skull straight.

“I…I am c-confused…because I…aah…” She paused, still sniffling, though her tears rolled down with a little less volume now that Bonnie was playing nice. “I-it’️s…w-why would I like her? L-Lu Jiao is…i-is not, umm, n-not l-like me…at all…b-but I…I can’️t help wanting…wanting, umm…”

She trailed off, as she was wont to do, unable to finish the thought lest she break down again. Then, when Bonnie made her incredibly generous offer, Lan found herself at a complete loss for words. Her mouth hung open, and she looked at Bonnie with utter confusion. “Guh…umm…oh, I, u-uh, couldn’️t…c-couldn’️t…I’️m, uh…r-really?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:54 am

"Yeah... I know. It ain't healthy for you ta' chase after her though." Bonnie knew hands down that Jocelyn and Yi Lan were not alike at all. Why such a dainty little flower like her liked such a violent person like Jocelyn was beyond Bonnie's comprehention. She figured it HAD to be the sex and nothing more. Judging by how they had been making out, Yi Lan was under the infleunce of a fiesty, commanding girl who was taking the lead and making love to her with great passion. Good sex could differently keep a person drawn to someone who is generally bad for them.

Finally though, Bonnie made her offer to limp little girl who still struggled to form a complete sentence. Bless her little heart. "Yup! You stay with me and my girlfriend for a bit, take some time off from AFW, get your head on straight and realize what you want... But in the mean time, I WILL be dealing with Allison AND Jocelyn... I know you're all over her right now and while I ain't saying 'Hey! I'm gonna end this punk". I do intend to fight her and get her back for the crap she pulled..." Bonnie stated sternly.

"I wont force to come along after I propose this... But at the rate things are going, I'll only be able to fight Jocelyn. I want you to stay away from her while you're with me, kay? I know that might seem a lil' demandin' but... "
Bonnie paused, she didn't want to lay it down hard on Yi Lan anymore.

"Look, I...WANT to protect you. If Jocelyn wasn't sucha... Sucha bitch I'd encourage you seeing her, but for now, I think it's best you stay with me and away from her. If what you say is true and Allison makes her nasty, then she'll continue slappnin you around I don't intend to stand for that."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:12 am

“I know,” Lan sniffed, her body still limp, though she was now regaining a little bit of coherency as she tried to speak and explain herself to Bonnie. “I-I know. B-but I…i-it’️s s-some kind of, umm, c-compulsion for me. Or, no, i-it’️s not that…umm…I r-really c-can’️t explain.” She would very slowly shrug her shoulders.

She was still thinking about Bonnie’️s offer. Her first instinct was to try to find a way out of it. That would be just about the most awkward thing in the world—to go and stay with a stranger for a few days—and she wasn’️t exactly the least awkward woman in the world to begin with. Why should she go stay with Bonnie and her girlfriend? It would be easier to just hole herself up in her own apartment. There, she could be alone. There, she wouldn’️t have to interact with people she hardly knew, who had just threatened to beat her up if she didn’️t leave the country.

“I…I understand that you…y-you’️ll do what you, umm, w-want to…n-need to,” Lan said. “B-but I…I don’️t know, I…umm…I should just stay at m-my own apartment. I…it would be weird to go to y-yours. I mean…y-you know…” She breathed in deeply, trying to calm herself down. “C-can’️t you just go get Allison? I swear…Jocelyn would be b-better if Allison was gone. She would…she would apologize, I think.”

“Umm…w-why did you want me…t-to leave Japan?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:18 pm

Even through the crying, Bonnie was starting to go back to a more composed demeanor, although still a bit frustrated as she heard Yi Lan try to explain things. Compulsion she said. Lord help this poor child. Those were Bonnie's thoughts as she ran her fingers through her hair.

Bonnie then sighed uneasily. "I think Allison wants you out the way, Kid. She told me to get rid of you, make you quit AFW and leave Japan and I get a rematch with her... She said that you were..." Bonnie paused. "And pardon me fer sayin this but she said you were weak, naive and that you were only gonna get hurt if you stayed in AFW...By your opponents... And by Jocelyn." Said Bonnie, looking away wtih a bitter frown and holding her arm.

"She had a point ya' know. I was sayin' a lot of things ta' get you ta' leave but she seemed like she was right too, ya know? The people here can be really nasty depending on who you get paired up against and you ain't exactly... Uh...Well... Yer delicate." Bonnie muttered, recalling how she rarely fought anyone who was crazy and sadistic until very recently. She thought everyone else just had badluck.

"...I won't be able to fight Allison if you're in AFW either... And... I-I... The reason I think you should stay with me is cause I feel like Jocelyn is gonna hurt you more and...And the way you just take her abuse a-ain't right! I'm sorry but I think she's got your mind all twisted up! That's gal's a bad influence on ya and I thinks you outgha stay away from her." Bonnie excalimed, noting how this crazy thing was getting... Deep.

Allison warned Bonnie that Jocelyn would hurt Yi Lan. Yi Lan claims Allison makes Jocelyn violent... But Yi Lan could be so emotionally confused she could honestly be saying ANYTHING to defend Jocelyn, the same woman who happily typed her brother to watch her get tortured and then later fucked up Duffy.

"Aww hell..." Bonnie rubbed the top of her noggin, her head was starting to hurt. So much information... She didn't know who was right or wrong anymore!

Last edited by 621 on Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:19 am

Lan’️s eyes widened a little bit when Bonnie explained who had told her to try to send Lan packing. “A-Allison!?” she squeaked, her face turning a sickly bone white as fear overtook her. Not only was Allison corrupting Jocelyn, but now she was actively seeking to force Lan out of the country. The Chinese girl knew how crazy the spa owner had to be. No one who was the cause of this much anguish and intrigue could be sane. Did Lan have to fear for her life? Was that sadistic woman going to try to have her killed?

“W-w-wait…b-but…you aren’️t…y-you and Allison, umm…” Lan was trying to figure this out. “Sh-she…t-told you to make me, umm, make me leave, and you…y-you did what she said? B-but aren’️t y-you enemies?” Bonnie said something about Allison promising her a rematch should she be able to drive Lan out of AFW, but that still didn’️t explain why Bonnie was carrying out Allison’️s orders. Lan still didn’️t understand that at all.

But now, she understood that Allison was targeting her. The spa owner was not just messing with her for fun. She wanted Lan to disappear. All of a sudden, Bonnie’️s offer seemed a lot more appealing to the young ashen blonde. “I…know that I, umm, look delicate, but I…I’️m n-not. I r-really can t-take care of myself. But I…” She paused, sniffled, gathered her thoughts. “I d-don’️t think Jocelyn would h-h-hurt m-me, but, umm, uh, Allison might…if you r-really think it’️s best for me t-to stay with you…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:37 pm

Bonnie sighed at Yi Lan's question. "Yeah we're enemies. But she said I'd get a rematch if I got rid of you... Don't worry 'bout that though, I'll get ta' her, I just really wanted to fight her in the ring again." Bonnie explained, hoping she could talk things out with Allison to still keep their match going.

She then heard Yi Lan go on to tell her that she wasn't delicate and was capable of taking care of herself. Prompting Bonnie to cross her arms in front of her chest and give Yi Lan a look that was a bit doubtful, and the gaze only strengthened when she expressed how Jocelyn might not hurt her. Bonnie was very doubtful of that.

"Lets not talk about Jocelyn right now. We'll figure things out with her in due time... Why don't I take you home, you can pack yer things and tomorrow I'll come pick you up so you can stay with me and my old lady? That sound cool? Bonnie offered pleasantly, holding her hand out.

If Yi Lan were take it, Bonnie would waste no time grabbing the girl and happily tugging her along to leave the building and head for her truck in the parking lot.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:10 pm

Lan’️s head bobbed up and down, signifying her understanding as Bonnie explained why she had followed orders from Allison to try to force Lan out of AFW. Honestly, if it weren’️t for her infatuation with Jocelyn, she would have never joined the league in the first place, and just might have fled the country if someone like Bonnie had threatened her and tried to force her to leave.

But now, despite the fear which was threatening to overwhelm her, and which only grew stronger with every minute she remained in Tokyo, she knew she needed to stay. She tried to be strong, and tried to convince Bonnie of that strength, but the look which the American gave her was very, very doubtful. Lan couldn’️t really blame her. Right now, Lan didn’️t feel very strong at all.

She listened to Bonnie outline her offer again. If Bonnie really did want to protect her, then Lan had nothing to lose from accepting it. But it would mean diving ever deeper into this terrifying, bloody feud between Allison and Jocelyn on one side and Bonnie and her brother on the other. Lan looked down at the floor, her eyes tracing the tile pattern of the porcelain, then catching the glitter of the locker room lights in the small puddle of tears which had pooled beneath her.

“I…” she started, then stopped. She bit her lip and looked back up at Bonnie. “Okay…I think that, umm, that it w-would be okay. B-but j-just for a day…or two…I r-really don’️t want t-to make you, umm, take care of me f-for very long.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:44 pm

Bonnie frowned slightly as she saw how teary eyed Lan remained, the way her pretty face was stained with tears just didn't look good for at all. And it only made Bonnie feel even worse about what she had tried to do, but she told herself it HAD been for the greater good. Now she was still trying to do something good despite failing.

"Yeah. Sure. Just for a day. Now... No more tears, okay?" Bonnie said with a sincere smile after she wiped her face with her forearm, grabbing Yi Lan by the wrist and dragging her to the parking lot where her truck was waiting.

Leaving the locker room, going through the halls before finally reaching an exit door to a large parking lot that Bonnie would maneuver Lan through before they finally reached it. Her pride and joy. Her baby.

In My Best Intrest For You. - Page 3 Sk_2wf150.jpg

"Here we is!" Bonnie said with a chuckle as she pulled Yi Lan up to truck, letting go of her hand to unlock the driver door, hopping inside and then leaning over to unlock the passanger door for Yi Lan. "C'mon in!" She exclaimed, patting the seat.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:56 pm

Lan would hastily gather up her things before Bonnie practically dragged her out of the locker room. They left the AFW facility by way of a door Lan had never gone through before—one which let out into the parking lot. Lan had never driven a car, so she had never bothered to walk through the parking lot before. Bonnie, however, seemed to be very familiar with it, as she effortlessly navigated the labyrinth of a hundred motor vehicles to reach the exact spot where her own was parked.

To be fair, Bonnie’️s ride wasn’️t exactly easy to miss. It was big, and imposing, and it intimidated Lan a little. As Bonnie got up into it and unlocked the door on the opposite side for Lan, the Chinese girl was once again seized by the fear that Bonnie might be tricking her, and that she might be walking right into some kind of trap—one either orchestrated directly by Allison, or else designed at her behest.

But Bonnie seemed to be genuine, and it was too late for Lan to back out now. Taking a deep breath and trying to banish her fears, Lan would lift herself and her things up into the passenger side of the truck, gently pulling the door closed after her. “Umm…th-thank you,” Lan murmured, staring down at the floor.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum