Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:31 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:30 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

In My Best Intrest For You.

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

In My Best Intrest For You. - Page 4 Empty Re: In My Best Intrest For You.

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:06 pm

Bonnie unlocked the passenger door and pushed it open, as it swung out, she would see the delicate face of Yi Lan standing before the big hulking vehicle, clearly hesitant. It made Bonnie frown deeply, clearly wounded, but she didn't blame Yi Lan either, the girl had already been through so much with Allison, Jocelyn and now Bonnie herself. She had only made things worse for the poor girl who was probably just emotionally confused and torn apart.

But she was strong in a way too. Perhaps not physically imposing but she had strength, Bonnie noted that when she took that deep breath and lifted herself up inside. Bonnie smiled at her immediately.

"You're welcome." She said softly. "...But you have ta' slam it." Bonnie added, pointing to the door.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:43 pm

Lan didn’️t see the smile that Bonnie cast in her direction. Her attention was focused on the floor of the vehicle, as she just wanted to sit as still as possible and get this ride over with. She wanted to get this night at Bonnie’️s place over with as quickly as possible. She wished she had the gall to back out, but she had already agreed, and Lan didn’️t know how to say she had changed her mind now. It was stupid to agree in the first place…

Lan’️s attention was briefly brought back to the American wrestler when she was instructed that she needed to slam the door. Lan looked up, wide-eyed, like a deer caught in the headlights of this very truck. She looked at Bonnie first, then looked back to the door. “Oh,” Lan breathed. She reached for the handle, pushing it open, then, gripping it tightly, she would quickly jerk it back towards herself, slamming it closed as hard as she could.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:59 pm

[size=150:17n8jqur]*KNNCH* Went the heavy truck door as Yi Lan slammed it shut with a firm crashing sound. Bonnie just giggled. "Yeah... You gotta slam it. It's old." Bonnie explained before she turned on the truck whit her key.

"Okay! Let's get out here! Where ya live?" Bonnie exclaimed, not even waiting for Yi Lan's response before she pushed some buttons on her radio to turn the CD player on, a song already playing... It was [url=http://youtu.be/K7bHcGecZLQ?t=46s:17n8jqur]"Chattahoochee"[/url:17n8jqur] and Bonnie started singing immediately as she went 0 to 20 in reverse to pull out before flooring it again in Drive to blast right out of the parking lot and onto the streets of Tokyo, singing happily along with the lyrics with her twangy accent. Very out of tune too.

"Down by the river on a friday niiiight~
'pyramid of cans in the pale moonlight!
Talking 'bout cars and dreaming 'bout women-
Never had a plan just a livin' for the minute!
Yeeeah way down yonder on the Chattahoochee!
Neverknewhowmuchthatmuddywatermeant-to-me!
But I learned how ta' swim and I learned who I Wuz~
A lotta 'bout livin' and a litttle 'bout luv~"

Sang Bonnie, both hands on the wheel, going 45 in a 30 mph zone. Singing happily along with the song with a cheerful sway in her hips and head as she went to drive Yi Lan home.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:10 pm

Bonnie laughed, making Lan think she might have done it wrong again, but evidently that wasn’️t the case. Bonnie put her key into the ignition and the truck roared to life, making it out of the parking lot and onto the roadway in seconds. Lan squeaked in shock and grabbed onto the armrests firmly, glad she was buckled in.

“Umm…uh, I live—here, turn this way…” Lan managed, pointing to another, slightly more crowded roadway off to the right. “If you follow it for…f-for a mile, then turn left, I live r-right around there…”

She hoped Bonnie could hear her over the sound of the music—and her own loud singing. The song was wholly unfamiliar to Lan, and she couldn’️t say that the melody did much for her. But Bonnie certainly seemed to love it.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:04 pm

"Oop! Hol' on, kid!" Bonnie exclaimed as she followed Yi Lan's direction, taking the hard right as she put all her muscles into steering the wheel of her truck, the steering wheel having a rickety, slight screech. It was stiff too and a hard right required some strength for the turn.

Bonnie took hard rights, she was a good driver... More or less. She went a little fast in city traffic but she always used her mirrors and blinker and that was most important!

"A MILE!?" She yelled over the music she had going, trying to clarify. She began picking up speed for a bit before she released her foot off the gas pedal, the breaks were a little unreliable so she just decided to coast before lazily gliding to the left where Yi Lan lived.

"So uh... You drink?" Bonnie wondered while she was slowly moving down the street for wherever Yi Lan would tell her to stop.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:34 pm

Lan wasn’️t able to grab ahold of anything before Bonnie took the hard right turn, and went flailing forward, barely able to catch herself on the dashboard as Bonnie took them out onto the more crowded thoroughfare which led to Lan’️s home. The Chinese girl was a little shocked by how quickly they were going—when she walked home, it usually took her almost half an hour. At this rate, they were going to make it to her apartment in under three minutes!

When Bonnie seemed surprised by the distance Lan had indicated, the Chinese girl was a little confused. She wasn’️t sure what was wrong. “Umm…y-yes, a mile. Is that—i-is that too far? Or…or too close? I, uh—” She squeaked as she saw the turn they needed to take approaching. “Oh, turn here! My b-building is the second one from the corner…”

After giving Bonnie that direction, she would remember the question Bonnie had asked a few seconds earlier. “I…you know, I d-don’️t really like to drink…I mean, I, uh, never did as a child…before it was legal for me to drink, I mean. And now, n-now I’️m old enough—I have been for four years, in China, and two here in Japan—but I still don’️t like it. At university I had a little to drink every, uh, now and then…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum