Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Raven Scouting

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Raven Scouting - Page 10 Empty Re: Raven Scouting

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:57 pm

"Aren't you the curious one..." Kuro had a faint grin on her face listening the list of Anja's question. "Well, you wouldn't do what you did otherwise..."

She didn't provide the blonde with the requested informations immediately. Not because she wanted to prolong the torment, but gathering a little focus so that she wouldn't moan and squirm too much while answering. This sisterhood stuffs were just as old as her sworn sister's arrival in AFW, which was only a couple of months. Their gang went a long way back, of course, but with only the two of us here, they're pretty much building from scratch again.

"Mmhh... Well... Right now, we're taking any job with decent payment," she began. "Not money, though... A favor for a favor... that's how it works..."

She paused again to get some breath while considering her answers. Thinking straight wasn't the easiest thing to do in her current state, but there are worse things in this world compared to being teased mercilessly.

"Got one client so far... and that's confidential, heh," she chuckled. "The methods vary depending on the job. Me, I personally couldn't care less about a method. My sister, though..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:40 pm

"A favor for a favor."
Anja liked the sound of that, but was of divided opinion on the rest of that other stuff so that it took a little time before she would answer.
"Ok, then tell tattoo girl that I would be interested to join you in some of your endeavors. Although I am not a thug for hire anymore, I like the idea to have a web of favors in the league and could help with logistics in general and strikes against certain people. I know a lot about logistics, night club etiquette, accounting in general and lock picking. And a little bit about bedtime stories like this one here too."
And maybe, maybe, Anja would find something that she was so long looking for, the sisterhood that had been the anchor of her nightmare youth.

Satisfied with her point made, she would lower her womanhood back again in a very good reach as a reward for the other girl and herself of course.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:08 pm

"Really now..." Kuro sighed, holding herself back from jumping at Anja's sex since she had to tell the blonde an important part. "We take no part timers, though... And you... might need to convince her a little more... personally," she smirked.

After all Kumi was still suspicious of Anja, the main reason Kuro had to do this scouting mission. Her sworn sister could be a bit old fashioned at times, and took the whole respect stuffs seriously. If Anja really wanted to join, then the blonde would have to talk about it with Kumi herself. Kuro could only imagine how their meeting would be especially she told what happened here to her sworn sister.

With everything said and done, the raven haired girl sighed and began to reach up again, lapping her tongue on the womanhood of Anja and blew her breath before she intentionally dropped herself to the bed again. A favor for a favor.

Last edited by 10553 on Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:05 pm

Finally she had heard what she had wanted to hear, although Kuro said something about not taking in part timers. Well, a part timer was probably not the right description for what she had in mind. She would have to speak with the other one first too, but for now, she was quite satisfied with the answers she had got received.

"We´ll see about that."
She replied under some not as decent moans while only slowly raising the speed of her own fingers before dipping into the honey pot with her own tongue, wanting to wait before she was in a similar aroused state as Kuro so that she would not have to revive the gang girl first to have the full boat of fun for herself

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:05 pm

Kuro sighed deeply as Anja began to pick up her fingers' pace. It seemed like the interview was over and they're going back to the earlier business. She responded by bringing her head up again to lick and suck on Anja's womanhood, taking only a few breaks whenever necessary. It seemed that the blonde was waiting for something instead of torturing her, but at this stage it barely made any difference to her aroused state. It's a wonder her mind hadn't broke yet, really.

"Ooohh..." Kuro moaned louder the moment Anja's tongue dipped into her wet sex, before she starting to lick faster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:30 am

After Kuro picked her pace up, the Blonde would let her hands streak over the legs of the Japanese while her tongue hat taken the place of her finger. She would shake her head lightly to let her tongue randomly bump from here to there before picking on a more controlled approach and move around probingly to see where Kuro would have the most fun.

On the other side, her bottom would slide even deeper until the nipples of the Japanese would touch her stomach, while also moaning with more urgency at every stroke the tongue of the other girl would do against her sex.
"Ouhmph...Mh!"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:37 pm

"Mmmhh...!" Kuro moaned into Anja's womanhood as she kept licking faster and faster,

The feeling of the blonde's tongue lapping on her own wet sex gave her more incentive to please her captor better. Maybe she just wanted to hear those cute moans more. In any case, her womanhood had endured a lot of teasing that her orgasm seemed to be more than ready to burst out. With Anja kept altering between random lapping and more controlled strokes, Kuro finally let out a cry of pleasure, her body stiffened for a bit before her juices gushed out.

Kuro kept licking on Anja's sex, even if her rhythm was disrupted with her own moaning and the bucking of her hips. When it finally over for her, the raven haired girl would slump to her bed, her legs spread wide while she panted into the womanhood of the blonde.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:33 pm

With years of experience in pleasuring girls for the amusement of others and herself, Anja could read the signs pretty good when Kuro finally gave in to her desire, while her own hands kept exploring the upper legs of the other girl and grab her assets until she finally had reached her point of release too and she could raise her head like a wolf, howling loudly when her juices splashed out with the raven haired girl laid still under her, with her heavy panting still playing with her own womanhood.
"HUUHH!!"

Silent and motionless was always an option for a later time, and she was determined to do what she wanted to do in one of her hideouts.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:42 pm

Kuro didn't expect Anja to come almost at the same time as her, and so she accidentally swallowed some of the blonde's juices while recovering from her own orgasm. The rest was splattered on her face, but at least she managed to close her eyes quick enough. The sound of her gulp was covered by Anja's howling, something that also surprised her. For one seemed to be so calm even when she's teasing others, it seemed the blonde also had a beastly side on her.

"Geez... could have warned me before..." Kuro sighed, although her complain didn't sound too sincere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:01 am

"Yeah, maybe."
Anja replied with a tired and strained, but confident voice. She was still lying on the other girl after her own orgasm had subsided, occasionally kissing a tight of Kuro while relaxing for a little window of time.

"But it´s the little surprises that makes something like this really fun."
She said after some brief period of resting on the Japanese before rolling of her to sit on the edge of the bed.
"I would appreciate if you still tell your friend of my proposal. Like her, I have ideals and conditions under which I work. Some are negotiable, some are not."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content