Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Raven Scouting

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Raven Scouting - Page 3 Empty Re: Raven Scouting

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:57 pm

"Great minds think alike..." Kuro snorted before she walked towards the elevator the blonde showed her. "Funny to see you having a manner," she teased, referring to their last meeting where she caught the girl breaking into her sworn sister's place.

She stepped inside, wondering what kind of place the blonde was going to take her into. Even if Anja agreed to her proposal, it didn't mean the girl would play fair after all. Kuro was so used to ambushing others and being ambushed herself during her school days she couldn't help but to think a little over the top at times.

Old habits die hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:52 pm

„Uhm, yeah. sorry about that little incident. It`s rather complicated with me. I usually don`t steal anymore since I have a regular job at AFW.“
Anja had no problem to talk about her criminal career in a casual matter. She did not own anything to anyone at this point and could afford to talk about such things now.

She pressed the button of the elevator before turning fully back to Kuro, walking over slowly to her while attempting to wrap an arm around her waist but not doing anything else. she just wanted to have a feeling for Kuro again, this time in a little more non threatening manner.
„Say, Kuro. did you like our meeting last time?“

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:31 pm

"Like...?" Kuro raised an eyebrow to Anja's question as well as the girl's arm wrapping her waist. "Not sure what's to like about catching a trespasser..."

It was a somewhat fun experience now that she thought about it. The fight was fun despite the interrupted. She had to admit that she almost forgotten that she was dealing with a possible burglar at some point, probably because burglars didn't normally kiss people. She decided to pretend like there's nothing special about it.

"Maybe you can tell me about it..." she rolled her eyes while taking no action to Anja's arm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:58 pm

„I`ve been caught plenty of times by nice girls this way. I just can`t say no to a pretty face.“
Anja smiled softly from the memories while she also moved her second hand around Kuro and attempted to lower her hands on the butt cheeks of the other girl to lightly feel her up there. She kind of had a knack to see when a girl was interested in her and had acquired plenty of comfy nights instead of sleeping under a bridge or somewhere where had been a little bit of a shelter.
„I was a drifter and a tramp the last years. So I am not used to make company in a way that a normal person would. I guess.“

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:32 pm

"Plenty times, huh...?" Kuro gave Anja a half hearted are you for real look, her hands reached for the blonde's wrists although she did nothing to separate the girl's hands from her rear. "So your idea to meet people is to sneak into their house..." she smirked. "Interesting... if not a little bit creepy..."

She's not going to judge Anja, though. There were a lot of crazy people in her school days, although she never heard about anyone broke in into other's place. There's all kind of people in this world. Kuro then moved her hands to slightly pull Anja towards herself and wrapped her arms loosely around the girl's midsection so their chest would be slightly pressed against each other. The blonde would be wrong if she thought that she could just lay her hands casually on her without getting some sort of retaliation.

"You still haven't told me why would I like our last meeting..." she said with a faint smile as a statement of curiosity. "How many people do you think would like something like that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:36 pm

A little grin, spiced with a pint of madness, crossed over her face. Kuro did not run away, so her new friend was probably not the most stable of persons herself.
„I can`t argue with that. Cause it`s true.“
Anja was not normal in any regard, and nobody knew that better than herself. Although usually calm and collected, the Blonde was an inner mess when she wanted something and forgot everything she knew and usually held high about laws and privacy.

„And I think you liked it because it was not normal.“
The blonde said and leaned onto the other girl with her upper torso to look her straight in the eyes.
„It was spontaneous, challenging and sensual instead of normal.“

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:09 pm

"It is anything but normal..." Kuro replied. "Well, I don't mind about normal... but I guess I'm not."

Anja was stating all the right reasons too. It was surprising to say the least, and the blonde was proving to be a good challenge as well. As the blonde reminded her about the sensual part, the black haired girl's cheeks warming upas she remembered what happened during their first meeting. All that body to body contact and passionate kissing... could that be part of the reason she felt a bit excited tailing Anja earlier?

She wasn't normally the type of people who's involved in that kind of fight, until she's dragged to AFW by her sworn sister. While Kuro was gradually getting used to this sensual combat thing, however, there's a difference in doing it because it was supposed to be a part of a match and doing it because someone was crazy enough to break into your place and force herself on you. Well that wasn't exactly what happened, but Kuro thought that Anja would probably try to do that to Kumi if she wasn't there.

"So I just wonder... if you normally do... umm, that kind of stuffs... during your fights..." Kuro tried to pry in a little, although she felt rather uncomfortable asking such question herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:38 am

Anja had made herself comfortable in the embrace of the Japanese while she had been speaking, slowly sliding more and more against Kuro until they were closely face to face, starting a really slow grinding motion with her bottom while attempting to slowly walk, forward with Kuro in an attempt to back her softly against the wall of the elevator, which had stopped a second ago.

"What`s about it? In ring, I have to conquer a girl in a short time and break her will and body quickly. That`s business for me, simply a flash."
Anja had *flashed* so many times in the past that it was nothing she would think about, so that it was nearly standing in line with drinking a glass of water or spending money in fashion shops.
"In private, I have more time to savor the seduction and the sweet conquest of the other girl."
She leaned a little more forward, against the ear of the other girl, speaking with a seductive, silent voice.
"I want to conquer you softly, Kuro-chan."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:16 am

"Just business, huh..."

The elevator had stopped, but instead of walking out, Anja pushed Kuro against the wall instead. She didn't resist, wanting to see what the blonde would do first. Despite the mysterious nature that surrounded Anja, Kuro had a feeling that the girl never really meant harm, at least nothing too serious. The seductive whisper on her ear brought a little shiver on her back, and Kuro just smiled faintly at what Anja said.

"Softly...?" she asked curiously. "Now that's new..."

It'd be interesting to see if the girl could fulfill it. Kuro already had a good sketch on how Anja was planning to do it, but still she doubted the girl's capability to conquer her softly. She had been brought down a couple of times, but none of them happened softly. At least not entirely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:29 pm

"And new is good in that regard, right?"
The Blonde spoke again in the sensual and low tone before attempting to softly kiss down the neck of Kuro with a short lick of the tip of her tongue at one point while also trying to reach down on one leg of the other girl and wrap it around her own waist so that she could let her hand streak up and down against the leg to feel the firm and long leg of the Japanese for a really slow burning sensation of a continual rising level of excitement for her.
"You can break away from me if you want. Anytime."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down