Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Raven Scouting

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Raven Scouting - Page 11 Empty Re: Raven Scouting

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:30 am

"Yeah, whatever..." Kuro replied rather dryly to Anja's statement, sighing again from the kisses.

After the blonde rolled off her she slowly sat up too and took a breather. The spot between her legs still felt warm, a reminder of how intense Anja's teasing was before she was finally brought past the edge. Kuro had to say the feeling was kinda addictive. So much build up like that made the release even more rewarding after all.

"Sure, you'll still have to meet her yourself," she smirked. "We have... um, an initiation process... sort of. I'll inform you with the details when I have it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:50 am

"An initiation rite? Oh my."
Anja rolled her eyes after hearing from an initiation rite. Hopefully that was not some ass paddling or something in that direction. But she had the hope that the tattooed girl had something that was exciting to see and to watch. Her first battle with Kuro under the eyes of Kurenai was actually exciting and awesome, so there was still that.

"Suit yourself at the refrigerator and the shower if you want. You have to be hungry and thirsty after that."
Anja had turned around and grinned before heading to the bathroom for a really quick shower so that she could depart the scene as soon as possible.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:26 pm

"Thanks," Kuro smiled faintly at Anja's offer as she watched the blonde headed to the bathroom.

Well it didn't seem like she screwed the mission, not too badly from her perspective. Her sworn sister might appreciate getting a new member, even if the girl was someone who tried to broke into her place a while back. Hell, back when she was still leading the gang, Kuro had welcomed former enemies to join her group, not to mention that she fought Kumi before the girl ended up joining her gang.

The raven haired girl smiled again as she helped herself to the fridge, taking a can of cold drink to refresh herself while remembering some memories of her youth. Time surely passed in a flash. Once she finished her drink Kuro got up and went to the bathroom to clean herself when Anja had done using it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:45 pm

Anja had quickly showered and taken some new clothes from a nearby board. Thanks to her omnipresent paranoia, she had several hideouts and stashes of clothes, unregistered money and other stuff hidden away in containers, storage units and some more locations of a much more questionable design which would allow her to vanish quickly and without many traces.

"Here . Call me for your initiation ritual. Just leave when you are ready."
The Blonde would put a piece of paper on a drawer of the bathroom before departing the apartment over the stairs. She would probably give up this hideout until things were cleared between the three girl anyway.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content