Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Angelic Layers

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Angelic Layers - Page 3 Empty Re: Angelic Layers

Post by Alexandra Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:31 am

"Hey..." Angel began, suddenly feeling very sober at Adrian's words. She turned back to face her again, keeping her voice soft as she spoke up again. "Look at me, alright? So I kicked your ass and you lost. Big deal. Remember when Akashi almost broke me in half at the very first Summer Splash? I blew my big chance there. But I kept kicking ass and I got another one the next year...and that bitch Gatt did the same thing to me. So I kept kicking ass until I got to go up against Heather. That was the biggest match of my career up to that point, and you know what? I blew it. I completely fucking blew it. I was ready to walk out of the company because I felt like shit and didn't think I would even drag myself up again."

She stopped, giving Adrian a chance to digest her words, before she continued. "But you know what, chica? I stayed. I kept fighting. And now look at me. I'm the goddamn Friction champion. I had to show my ass and throw a big fit and beat the shit out of a bunch of women, but I finally got my title. So don't let me hear you say you lost your only chance to do something!" She smiled at Adrian, an honestly sincere smile. "It's hard, it's damn hard, but I know you've got it in you. So don't let me here you say you lost your only shot, alright? I know you can do. I'm hoping you can do it. As much as I grab, I can't carry my title forward, you know? And when someone finally manages to kick my ass and take it from me, I'd much rather it be someone that deserves it, and not some bitch that just gets lucky..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:45 pm

"...I guess..." Adrian sighed, there really was little point to giving up now before she really got a chance to try this whole new-leaf thing for real. "Still... even with how long it took you, no-one ever thought of you as a joke, no matter what you always had people's respect and stuff, always a contender and stuff. I don't really have that base going for me. I mean, I messed up trying to get the Entropy belt, I only got a shot at the big time because I had my own replica made and was just such a pain in the ass it was easier to just go 'here you go, now shut up' than trying to ignore it. I mean, when you ranted, you had a point: I was just being an asshole."

"Just feels like I'm gonna be seventy before anyone things of me as anyone good." she lamented, before turning to Angel with a somewhat bitter smile. "So... I guess that's why I said I'll be wrestling when I'm that old."

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:00 am

"You're kidding, right? No one was taking me seriously, chica. No one." Angel began, shaking her head at Adrian. "I kept having that Ise bitch come up and cut promos about how I was just a mid-carder at best, and Gatt and Heather both treated me like I was a complete pushover before our fights. Hell, I had to be a pain in the ass myself just to get another shot once they dropped the rankings list!"

she smiled back at Adrian, though her smile more warmer and friendlier then the former cosplayer's more bitter one. "If it helps any, chica. I think you're good. And honestly, who the fuck even cares what the rest of them think? Most of the women in our company are morons, and I honestly couldn't give a damn about most of their opinions. I could count on one hand everyone in the federation that I actually respect. The rest of them? They can all fuck off."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:16 pm

"Thanks Angel..." Adrian sighed, a small smile on her face "that means a lot." the former cosplayer thanked the latina, before leaning over to rest her shoulder on her head "so... how many drinks am I allowed before I get cut off?" She asked, not noticing that she still hadn't finished her first glass of a rather weak drink.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:16 pm

Angel smiled back, looking down at Adrian with a bit of a chuckle as the woman rested her head against her shoulder. "That depends, chica. Are you going to get even more depressed and mopey if I let you have more? If you are, I'll cut you off right now and save us both a headache!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:58 pm

"I'm not a miserable drunk!" Adrian defended, but her history at bars tended to go against that, she had quite a few moments where she had just moped around and angsted and ranted but there had to be some exceptions... "I was happy when I was drinking with Natalia that one time, and Cecilia that one time... uh... well the Natalia one didn't end nicely, but that wasn't my fault! It was that canadian skank who we shall not name so they do not taint this evening and stuff."

"i guess it's just stuff I'm not comfortable with saying sober." she theorized "Like how I couldn't stare at Akashi for very long sober because she always has her giant boobs just... bouncing there... that must be really uncomfortable to be such a big target..."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:26 pm

"Alright, alright. I get your point," Angel replied back to Adrian, gesturing for the waitress to come bring them another round of drinks. "I'll make sure this doesn't end badly. Trust me." She smiled at Adrian, and continued to listen to her.

Once Adrian brought up Akashi's chest, she glanced down at her own generous bust, and gave Adrian a little shrug. "Sometimes, yeah. If you're against a jackass that thinks they're a great target. Then again, if they're going after your tits it means they're not trying to break an arm or knee you in the stomach or throw you around or anything." She sipped a little from her drink, leaning back against the back of her chair. "So it usually works out. Plus, if someone is targeting your tits, it probably means they're jealous, and girls like that are easy enough to piss off and get to make a mistake. I'd had it happy before, long time ago before I came to the AFW. Pretty easy win there, honestly..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:51 pm

Adrian wasn't exactly sure how the topic had switched to boobs as Angel went on about target picking. "Well... I don't really have boobs to target or be jealous of, it's like just a board. I mean it hurts but they're not exactly priority in matches and oooh! New drink." The former cosplayer rambled. "But yeah, Akashi thought I was a guy once, just this one time, I mean I was in a mask and in like a full outfit which was kinda gender neutral but still! Thought I was a dude!"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:10 am

Angel waved a hand dismissively, taking another sip out of her own drink. "Did she hit her head or something before the match?" She asked, moving her hand forward to black Adrian's head from her vision. "Hmm...nope! Still look like a girl to me, chica!" She then removed her hand and waved it again, before dropping it to rest back on the table. "Sumo must have been crazy that night. Yeah, you don't have giant boobs or huge curves, but I don't think I could ever mistake you for a boy. You've just got that look, you know? Nothing too boyish about you at all."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:58 pm

"I know! Well, she might have done, I dunno." Adrian said, wondering on Akashi's state of mind to think that she was a boy at one part. "I mean I'm kind of tomboyish in that I don't like have everything in pink, apart from that one phase, but still! Female, definitely female." She said in between sips of her drink, slowing her voice down from her normal blistering fast pace. "Still, not having giant boobs is fine, I'm not going to have back problems when I get older... at least not from that, might have it from other things bit still."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next