Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Angelic Layers

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Angelic Layers Empty Angelic Layers

Post by Alexandra Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:33 pm

Angel glanced down at her cell-phone, checking the time as she waited anxiously, sitting in a corner table of a smaller (but still quite nice) bar in the downtown of Tokyo. She had gotten here a little earlier then she had planned, but she had good reason. She wanted to make sure she got here before her guest. After all, it wouldn't look good for her to invite someone out and then show up late, right?

She leaned back in her chair, taking a look around the dark bar as she took a sip from her drink. It seemed like a nice place. She didn't go out drinking too much, so she had to get a recommendation from another girl at the AFW, but it seemed like a nice place. She glanced down at her cell phone again, then back up towards the door of the bar. She was anxious, and she honestly didn't know if her guest would show up or not. They weren't exactly friends or anything, but that was something Angel hoped she could change tonight. At the very least, she wanted to make sure everything between the two of them was clear. Water under the bridge, and all though.

She just had to, y'know. Be patient and wait for her to show up.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Angelic Layers Empty Re: Angelic Layers

Post by kerflubble Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:56 pm

Adrian Kytes nervously paced back and forth outside the bar. This had to be a trap, right? They pretty much were at each others throats whenever the duo got in close proximity to each other for the past one and a half years! No way that they'd be cool enough to just start going out for drinks like normal people did. She didn't even know how Angel had managed to get her number in the first place. On the other hand, after the ladder match: the two seemed to calm down now that they weren't fighting over anything anymore. That was probably it, the last two times they were both fighting over something, but now that they weren't perhaps they could pretend that they were normal together, and not people who tried to beat the shit out of each other on Friday nights. And it couldn't be worse than what Adrian and Taylor went through and they still made up, eventually, after a brawl in a street.

Preparing herself for the worst but trying not to show it, Adrian opened the door and headed to the bar, seeing the Latina casually sipping away at something already. "Uhh... hey," she said nervously "how've you been?"

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:18 pm

Angel looked up with a smile as Adrian entered the bar, giving her a nod of recognition, gesturing for her to come over and take a seat. "Evening, chica," she responded back to her, taking another sip from her drink. "I've been alright. Still working off a little bit of soreness from December, but otherwise I've been alright."

She let her eyes trace down over Adrian's body, sizing her up for a moment before continuing. "How about you? How have you been? And go ahead, take a seat. Order whatever you what. Tonight, I'm paying, alright? Go nuts if you want to! Everything is on me tonight, got it?"

Last edited by 549 on Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:02 pm

"Oh, me? Yeah yeah, I'm fine. Pretty much recovered from whatever we did to each other so now I'm trying to get some more matches again, getting into fights at my first autograph signing because bitches being bitches. Standard stuff." Adrian rattled off nervously, taking a good note of the Latina eyeing her up. Either she was deciding whether or not to come on to the former cosplayer or she was sizing her up for a fight.

Probably the latter, especially when she was paying for the drinks. That was always a worrying sign when a relative stranger offered free drinks, "Strawberry Daiquiri please" she ordered. Something nice and light and fruity that wouldn't knock her on her ass straight away. Not that it took much to, even the one drink would probably get her hammered.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:31 pm

Angel leaned back in her chair, listening to Adrian's words, nodding along as she took a sip from her drink, finishing it off. She gestured at the waitress for a refill, then gave Adrian another smile.

"I heard about the autograph thing. Reika, right? She's got a big mouth on her. I think it's about time someone taught her a lesson. You're going to take her on in a real match, I hope? I wouldn't mind seeing her get her ass kicked." She glanced over Adrian again, tilting her head towards her. "Something wrong, chica? You seem pretty nervous for some re...wait. Let me guess. You're wondering why I invited you out, right?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:44 pm

"Considering last time we met you pretty much wanted to murder me can you really blame a liitle bit of suspicion when you called me out of the blue?" Adrian confessed, trying not to spill her drink. "I mean if this is legit 'yaaay let's be friends' stuff then cool and stuff but still. Kinda random, and I'm the random one in this business. I'm the queen of random, my Steam bio says so." even the tiny bit of alcohol had gotten rid of the part of her brain that used to stop the random rolling speeches at breakneck speed. She had slowed down from the mile-a-minute speech she used to have, but every now and then it gets brought back out.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:51 pm

Angel gave Adrian a shrug, lifting up her shoulders then dropping them back down. "Fair enough. I'd probably be suspicious too in your shoes. That's really all it is though. Honest."

She gave the serving girl a nod as she accepted her refilled drink, lifting it to her lips and taking a longer drink from it. "Seriously. That's all it is. Listen, I don't have many friends in this damn company, despite being here for so long. And you...you don't seem like a bad sorta, chica. Really." She took another drink, smiling wider at Adrian. "You really seem like you're wanting to turn yourself around. If you're trying to not be such a little bitch anymore...no offense, of course...then I don't have anything to hold against you, right?" There was a sincere tone to Angel's words. The Latina was being serious and completely honest, and she hoped that Adrian would believe her. "So! I want to put my past issues with you behind us. Water under the bridge, you know?" She paused again, thinking for a moment, before continuing.

"Though, if you don't believe me or don't trust me, that's cool. I can understand it. Hell..." She grinned, giving Adrian a slow wink and taking an exaggerated look around the bar. "I wouldn't blame you if you had your giant waiting around here for me to try something funny on you!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:17 pm

Adrian blew a sigh of relief as Angel tried to explain herself, she was getting all wound up over nothing again. "None taken, I made a career out of being a little bitch, for like... years, people just pay to see me get beaten up, and then I don't get beat up and go 'Gotta pay for the next one suckers!' and stuff." she added, "but seriously? I thought you'd be like swimming in friends, or at least people who didn't hate you for arbitrary reasons." the former cosplayer said, trying to reassure the Latina "And FYI, I was seriously tempted to have Becks waiting outside with a baseball bat, I didn't! But I was kinda tempted to do it. Although she's trying to do her own thing now so we probably won't get to scheme together and stuff, not that we're scheming anything! Just that it's probably best to professionally go our seperate ways and do different things, although we're still living together so we're personally together but not job wise anymore."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:14 am

"You'd be surprised, chica," Angel answered Adrian, shaking her head at her. "I'm kind of a bitch, you know? And I've spent so much time on my career I haven't really had any time to make any friends. I mean, I've made sure not to make any enemies around here...well, at least not any long-term enemies or anything...but I don't really have any friends. There's Tiffany, but she's hardly ever around. I think Taylor and I are on good terms? Maybe? I wouldn't really call us friends or anything though." She raised her shoulders, giving Adrian another shrug. "When you're busy trying to be the best, you don't really make much time for making friends, I guess."

She sighed after that, the Latina taking another drink from her glass. "But, you know, just between us? Part of me is kind of scared, honestly." She shook her head again, not really thinking about what she was saying, the drink already starting to get to her. "I'm on top now, you know? Who knows how many little bitches are just waiting for a chance to take me out? Hell. You could have easily jumped me or had Rebecca rough me up or something before our match and I wouldn't have had a single damn person coming to my side." She took another drink, barely believing that she was letting it out like this. "So yeah. I want to spend some time actually making friends. I don't want to be some bitch with a belt that's all by herself." She sighed, setting her cup down and looking towards Adrian again. "I think I'm rambling now, chica. So yeah. I want to put our past completely behind us, and if we can be friends about it, that'd be a nice bonus."

She thought for a moment about Adrian's words afterwards, and nodded at her. "So, your giant is going her own way now? What's she up to, then? I hope you're not going to tell me she actually listened to me and is going to come after the title now!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:50 am

Initialy Adria wanted to say something reassuring to her like 'you're not that bad' or the like, but thinking about it the only real interaction they had was being bitches to each other. Well, different approaches to being a bitch but bitches nonetheless. "I thought it was just me bringing out the bitchyness in everyone." She said, it did make sense, you didn't climb the ladder without stepping on toes and to be focussed about reaching the top without a pre-baked posse, was probably lonely. "You'll be fine, I don't really know who's in line for the title now other than I'm right at the back of it, maybe Akashi will get another chance, I dunno. But I don't think you'll have to worry about people really getting jealous of you for a while, if the are crazy, it's not for the title but because of quasi-imagined slights and stuff." But Angel's comment's about Rebecca caused her to giggle.

"Aha! You've sealed your own fate! Created your own biggest monster! Or she's probably doing other stuff right now, she toldme she was touring Japan doing bodyslam challenges and stuff, sounds fun and a good way to get her name back out there." the former cosplayer explained. "So unless something really big happens, you'll probably be safe from her for a while. But yeah, we've both gotta work our stock back up if we want to keep our visas and jobs."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next