Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Angelic Layers

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Angelic Layers - Page 2 Empty Re: Angelic Layers

Post by Alexandra Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:32 am

Angel rolled her eyes at Adrian, but couldn't help but shudder at the thoughts of Rebecca. "Touring, huh? I'm glad to hear it. I can sleep a little easier at night knowing she's not around!" She started to laugh a bit, then stopped, giving Adrian a serious look. "I wasn't joking with what I said a few months ago, you know. If she came after me, I really would just lie down the title and walk away. That Amazon scares the hell out of me, chica, and having to face her in a match is one of those things I'd just rather not deal with." She shuddered again, then decided to change the subject.

"So what are you planning to do then? What's next for the great Miss Kytes, huh? Got something big planned to get your stock built back up?" she asked, sincerely curious as to what Adrian had in mind for her future.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:02 am

"Come on, she's not that scary. And if freaking Taylor of all people can lift up a 6 foot tall, 200+ pound... uh... whatever," Adrian said, leaning her head on Angel's shoulder. This was on one drink, one fairly fruity drink and she was already drunk. "So unless you're saying Taylor's better than you, which she isn't! Because she's not better than me and that would mean you'd be saying I'm better than you, if Rebecca ever wants a title shot every things going to be fine and not scary." She tried to encourage the Latina "Oh, me and Taylor don't hate each other anymore, I should stop using her name like an insult and stuff. It's kind of a dick move." the former cosplayer scolded herself. She was trying to be friends with the now un-retired, now blonde wrestler and had made some progress. They weren't brawling in the street any more.

As for what she was doing? "I guess I'll just keep trying to win matches, you know, fighting fair. Get some tough opponents, beat them, hopefully actually earn another shot sometime."

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:19 am

Angel had to stop herself from rolling her eyes again at Adrian, and resorted to taking another drink instead. "Oh puh-lease, chica. Taylor's good, she's damn good, but she's not on my level." She shook her head again, taking another sip from her drink. "But if you're going to put it that way, then maybe I should track down Rebecca myself and throw her around a bit." She was joking, obviously, but now Adrian had her curious about whether she could actually pull it off or not. She had tossed Akashi off her feet once, but that was years ago, and Angel was a lot stronger now, so she couldn't help but think about how she really would fare about the Amazon.

She forced those thoughts away though, and continued listening to Adrian. She set her drink down, idly rubbing the tip of her index finger along the rim of the glass as Adrian talked. "Sounds like a good plan, chica." She grinned, meeting Adrian's gaze one again. "If you make it that far, I'll be waiting for you. After all, I don't plan on losing this title for a loooong time...if I end up losing it at all!" She laughed, leaning back in her chair and shaking her head. "I guess I shouldn't really plan on losing it though, huh? What the hell kind of champion would do something like that?"

Last edited by 549 on Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:06 pm

"No champion I'd want to gloat about beating anyway!" Adrian said, downing another mouthful of her drink with a smile, "I think I might be going through this too fast..." the former cosplayer mumbled, as if there was a big problem with her being able to drink a Strawberry Daquiri in about 10 minutes when she knew people who could down a pint of beer as though it was a shot. "So other than wrestling, training for wrestling and all the other stuff about wrestling, anything good going on?" She asked, trying to think of topics that didn't include work. She liked her work, to an extent but she needed a life outside of it. "This is like, probably the only thing anyone does it seems when they've got the night off, get hammered and stuff... or have lots of sex but for most of them it's kind of their job anyway so... yeah. I mean there's other things during the day but no-one seems to be like 'oh hey, let's go see a movie' or something. Not that there's anything good coming out that I don't pirate or import because I can only translate so far so fast mentally. I can read Japanese, I can write Japanese and I can speak it okay-ish but I'm not like fluent or anything. "

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:05 am

Angel gave Adrian a shrug, downing more of her own drink. "Not really. The past few years, I've been so focused on my wrestling career, I haven't really had time for anything else. Hell, I haven't been out drinking like this since I first got to Japan. It feels pretty nice, actually, to get out for once and just relax. Honestly, I haven't really had a life outside of the AFW." She sighed somewhat sadly, shaking her head. "I don't regret it, not with where my career is now, but...you know. It's nice to finally get out and not worry about that place."

"What about you?" she asked, taking another drink. "Anything good going on in your life that doesn't involve people beating the shit out of each other?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:49 pm

"Uhhhh..." Adrian said, kind of stuck for things to say. "Not really?" the former cosplayer half-admitted. It was part of her 'lets really give this wrestling stuff a serious go and not cheat' goal but hearing Angel say it put a lot of things into perspective. "Guess I'm doing okay enough that I don't really need to be thinking of doing other things. I mean, this isn't something you can half ass while half assing something else. Right? I could go back and make costume design my main job again, before I do something stupid that messes up my arms or hands, but... I don't really wanna go back to that. I'd rather just keep doing this till I'm like Seventy or something."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:05 pm

Angel shook her head at Adrian, looking away from her again. "Screw that," she replied softly to the former cosplayer. "I love wrestling to death, but there's no way I'll be doing this for that long. I just...you know. You see all these older wrestlers out there, they've got their bodies completely fucked up and broken down, and they keep on wrestling anyway. I honestly don't think I could do that."

She looked back at Adrian and managed a small smile at her. "I plan on having a nice, long, awesome career, but when the time comes to retire, I plan on embracing it with open arms. You won't see me staggering around a wrestling ring when I should be out there relaxing and enjoying my retirement!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:58 pm

"When you put it like that..." Adrian mumbled into her drink, taking just light sips of it "...it is pretty stupid... I'd look like even more of a joke than I do now... only with less people laughing... just be sad..."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:32 am

Angel's smile suddenly dropped from her face, the Latina looking away in embarrassment. "Sorry. I didn't mean to call you stupid or anything. And hey, you're not a joke! No one is laughing at you chica, not after that match we had. You're one of the toughest girls in this company, chica. There's nothing sad about that!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:02 pm

Angel's reassurance wasn't helping much, as Adrian just leaned over the bar, staring face down into her fruity drink, "Still lost my only chance at actually doing something..." she grumbled. Despite getting votes of confidence from Angel and a few others, it wasn't changing the fact that she still lost the biggest match of her career. Stages didn't get much bigger than that, and she had a hell of a fall awaiting her if she wanted to work her way back up. If she even got the chance to work back up. She had gotten her title shot by virtue of being enough of a pain in the neck that it was just less hassle to give her the shot and let her fuck it up. That sort of thing wouldn't happen again, Reika was already calling her a has-been and while that was probably just Reika being Reika, Adrian did feel like she had probably peaked at Avalanche, the only way to go was down.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next