Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Working out alone (open rp)

2 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Working out alone (open rp) - Page 3 Empty Re: Working out alone (open rp)

Post by kiranar Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:57 am

He would shake his head saying " I really don't know I only left my home one time and that was because the youngest daughter though to take to a fighting arena to make herself some money, but I was challenged by an older human woman." He adds " I could tell she was highly skilled which I was right because she defeated me quite easily, but I could tell she was also studying my level of skill. He adds " what I didn't know was my sister bet me as her wager while the woman bet herself which was a safe bet being I lost to her, but my sister tried to welch on her bet only to be defeated with barely any effort." He finishes with " she may of won me as a slave, but she treated me more like an apprentice training me in how to live off the land on the surface world along with language lessons which I didn't disappoint her either."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:25 pm

Xerxan payed the price for strength.He and Jay were the same there,once again.Also,Xerxan and the lion both must have fought hundreds of battles.But,there were still so many differences.

Jay was never put in an arena to fight.He simply fought in the open world.
He never fought for money,either.But for equality and freedom (In some cases)

Jay was never bartered as a wager,and kept as a slave.Even if Xerxan's owner was more of a teacher. "I was a teacher...Once.I taught my apprentice how to value every race as one.Though,I didnt teach her to fight...." The lion looked down,thinking about what Xerxan went through. "What of your mother? Did she do anything,anything at all during the time you were taken away by this woman?"

Last edited by 11367 on Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:28 pm

He will say" before I was part of the bet I was an entertainment for priestess of other houses showing off my skills in her private arena only being allowed to strike a female if she was put in the arena to face me as a punishment." He will add " my mother probably punished her daughter first then sent a skilled assassin to kill the one who had me along with bring me home, but my teacher broke me of that one lesson my mother instilled that I cant hit a female." He finishes with " my teacher showed me a place I could get limited work and fight for money for supplies, but before she could come back to set me up with a friend for work the assassin struck and killed her then tried to take me only to be killed by me."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:12 pm

He was given a woman to fight....As punishment? He had learned only to strike a female in an arena setting,which Jay already knew was not going to go over well if Xerxan was not in an arena. "Your own mother used you...I never knew my parents but,I know enough to tell you that what happened there is wrong.You need to know this.....it doesnt matter if an enemy be male or female,you attack with all your power."

Of course,his now deceased teacher had already taught him that.

"Is your mother even still looking for you?" Jay asks.He couldnt believe that his own mother would send an assassin after her son.Being the sort of guy he was,Jay then said: "There must be something I can do to help you..."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:27 pm

He will say " I am sure she has been having a hard time finding anyone willing to try to capture me alive being anyone she knows rather just kill me which would wreck any plans she had for me." He will add " it how things work in that city, but I have no reason ever to return to that particular city ever in my life because I am happy where I live now." He will finish with " I think I may of located where she is set up her base of operations which I will visit there one time to end her hunt for me my own way being the main source of her supernatural strength has been cut off."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:19 am

His cat ears quickly perk up.

"Are you crazy?" He says to Xerxan about his plan to go to his mother's base of operations. "She'll just capture you there and then if you go.To go blindly seems senseless!" Jay's tone was argumentative.He then sighs and shakes his head. "Look....Let me come with you.I know how to handle these types of things."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:39 am

He shakes his head saying " I don't plan to rush in I know my sisters will be there with her they will have to my first targets then lure her out when she decides to see where they went then I will strike." He will add " the main problem with you going with is how will you cross over from this land to the world where my mother has her hideout." He will finish with " the portals between worlds may not be visible to you nor would the guardians allow anyone from this world to cross over they are still really hesitant about allowing me to pass through the portals to come here being the risk the reporters here will find out about me is the reason I cant travel with the other champions to the tournaments."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:23 pm

"I know you arent going to rush in.I figured that you're at least smarter than that.......Jeez." Jay scoffed.

As for the matter of how Jay will cross over into the other world.....It made him think. "Going to a new world? Never done that before." The lion says to Xerxan.Since he had not done that,Jay had no answer.He was hoping Xerxan had a plan.The lion was starting to get attached to something he didnt need to be apart of.But,like all of his battles....It was for freedom.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:17 pm

He will say " the main problem is you may not even be able to see the portal which means the guardian will absolutely wont reveal the portal nor allow you pass through being it is there job to keep the two worlds as separate as possible. He will say " there are people both worlds that would take advantage of skills and technology for advantages in war while others like me who just visit for a change. He will finish with I read about ninjas in this world that were masters of assassination, but they only seemed as skilled as the younger teen drow assassins.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:40 pm

"I understand..." Jay sighed.He then asks the Drow: "Is it only Drow that can? Or is it the so called 'pure of heart' that can see the portal? I know I am not pure,but my intention is good,and my will is strong......Shouldn't that be enough?"

He wasn't getting dettered.The more Xerxan spoke of the Drow and their incredible strength,the more Jay wanted to go.A land where the teenagers could rival the masters of this world? How could Jay say no? Besides,he would be with Xerxan.At least that gave him some sense of security,even if it be false.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next