Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 245 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 243 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Working out the ring rust (Open Thread)

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Working out the ring rust (Open Thread) Empty Working out the ring rust (Open Thread)

Post by valen311 Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:12 am

Marisa Evans was one of the AFW's top wrestlers in the Hentai division. However, a car accident had left her younger brother hospitalized and in a coma for a few months, forcing Marisa to take an extended leave of absence from the business she loved so much. But with him fully recovered and actually thinking about joining the AFW Sex Wars, Marisa was now free to return. But the months away had left Marisa out of practice, both in terms of regular and erotic wrestling. Entering the AFW gym dressed in a white spandex bikini-style workout suit, the platinum blond entered the gym's ring, bouncing up and down on it a few times then moving around it, regaining her feel for the ring.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Working out the ring rust (Open Thread) Empty Re: Working out the ring rust (Open Thread)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:19 pm

Marie enters from the showers, towel wrapped around her body, and drying off her hair with a small groan. As she walked past the ring to head for the lockers, she looked up at a woman in a white spandex bikini and raised an eyebrow up at her.

"Waiting for someone?"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Working out the ring rust (Open Thread) Empty Re: Working out the ring rust (Open Thread)

Post by valen311 Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:51 pm

Marisa turned to the sound of a woman's voice. Spying Marie the American gave the other woman an appraising look.
"Mmm, maybe you." she said with flirtatious toss of her hair. Then she smiled. "I don't think we've met. I'm Marisa."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:33 am

Marie smirked a little at that comment, finding her hair toss a little silly in her mind. "Marie. Marie Belladonna. And just why would you be waiting for me?" She asked, crossing her arms under her chest and looked at her, leaning against the wall.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:48 am

"Well, I've been away from the AFW for some time. I've managed to stay in shape, but it's been awhile since I've been in the ring. I mostly wrestle in hentai matches, but I still need to get back into the swing of things, so I was hoping to find a sparing partner here in the gym." Marisa replied.
Then she looked at Marie's towel covered body.
"Then again, perhaps you've finished your workout already."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:51 am

Marie snerked a little at her proposal. "Hmm... hentai, huh? ..Not normally my thing straight up, but.. hmm... I suppose it'll be entertaining showing you who's boss." She decided. "I'll even fight in just what I have on now." She said, starting to get cocky like she normally did. "And no, I've only taken a shower. I still am more than ready to take somebody on whenever they want."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:38 pm

Marisa raised an eyebrow at Marie, started by the show of what she thought was arrogance. Then again, she had never seen Marie in action. Maybe the woman was that good.
"You're pretty confident." she said. "I like that. Still, I think I'll even the odds some, if you don't mind."
She stripped herself in a simple matter of fact manner, with no trace of embarrassment or attempt at seduction. Taking up her own towel, she then wrapped it around her body, securing it as well as she could.
"Well let's see if I can make you sweat a little."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:59 pm

"How kind of you." She replied. Her tone sounded a bit patronizing, however. She started to climb up into the ring after she watched Marisa changing to a towel as well. Once she was in her corner, she started to do a few warm ups, then looked towards her. "All right, lets get this over with. I got other things planned soon."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:11 pm

"Hmph. Well, I hope you left enough time for another shower. You'll need one after this." she said as she stepped out of her corner.
She sighed, giving a nonchalant toss of her hair and looking at Marie out of the corner of her eye for a moment. Then she came in fast looking to grab Marie's arm and secure a standing wristlock, a basic hold. If it works, she'll swing around behind Marie while twisting the wrist and arm behind the brunette's woman's back. Her breath gusted against Marie's ear as she'll whisper in Marie's ear, "Mmm, you said hentai wasn't your thing, right? Let's see about that...."
With that her free hand roamed down the front of Marie's towel covered body, caressing her breasts as Marisa tried to see if she still at least had her erotic skills.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:46 pm

Marie snerked at her declaration. "Now who's cocky?" She shot, stepping out of her corner, and stepped towards her. She saw her coming in and tried to keep her back by throwing a hard back slap across her face, hoping to thwart the woman's attack, whatever it might have been. "One thing about me... I play rough." She stated

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next