Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Prologue- John Mitchell vs Hawkeye

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Prologue- John Mitchell vs Hawkeye - Page 4 Empty Re: Prologue- John Mitchell vs Hawkeye

Post by beangraff Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:47 am

She said, keeping the choke tightly locked in, while rubbing her heel between his legs a bit more.

“You heard…NGGGHhhhhhh!” The foot rubbing was really, REALLY distracting! It was dam arousing too. John alsow asn’️t in this for the sex, but…they both seemed somewhat interested, and he couldn’️t deny her tactic was effective. She didn’️t blame her. “Gawd……..stop being so attractive!” John mumbled lowly, then tried to get his elbows loose to attack her side.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Prologue- John Mitchell vs Hawkeye - Page 4 Empty Re: Prologue- John Mitchell vs Hawkeye

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:50 am

"Your...one..GHH!...to...talkAH!"

Hawkeye replied, as Johns elbows slammed into her side, each hard shot from his strong arms causing her own arms grip to weaken, until she finally had to let go, hands going to press against her sides to try and sooth the bruises starting to form, while her legs stayed tight around his waist, squeezing his own sides, heel still rubbing against his hard member.

"Damn....your way too strong, you know that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:27 pm

“Heh, am I?” John let out with a chuckle, finally getting air! His opponent had broken the hold and John sucked in whatehever air he could, but those legs were still crushing his body and his member was allready leaking precum into his shorts.

“Gawd…wish I didn’️t have to…stop you…” John said, right before he began to lift his body up and down, trying to slam the back of his head into her chest over and over while he reached to pound on her legs with his fist.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:18 pm

With her position, especially with her hands not covering her chest, Hawkeye had no counter for his repeated reverse head butts, letting out a sharp yelp with each shot to her chest, until she finally fell back, legs loosened and pulled away from his body, groaning as her arms rubbed a bruise just above her cleavage. If John turned around, he'd find the former military girl practically spread eagled on the mat, which he might just find appealing.

"Mmffghhh....."

Hawkeye groaned, trying to push herself up with her elbows.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Fri May 02, 2014 7:40 pm

John let out a shout as Hawkeye let him go. He got up as fast as he could, on admittedly wobbly legs. His buldge was quite large and obvious, and as he turned he saw Hawkete on the ground, spread eagle, looking pretty attractive as she propped herself up on her elbows.

It took John a second to catch his breath before he was able to do anything. He stepped back, then ran at Hawkeye, trying to kick her across the head before she could get up.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue May 20, 2014 10:13 am

Hawkeye didn't have enough time to react, barely pushing herself partway up before his boot smashed into the side of her head, sending her body tumbling over to the side, hitting the mat and rolling onto her stomach, groaning and holding her head, where a purple bruise was already starting to form.

"Ughhhhhh...."

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Fri May 30, 2014 6:14 pm

"Uh....sorry." John mumbled when he looked over the rope and saw her head was allready bruised....maybe he hit her harder than she intended? Well, John knew she wouldn't hold back either.

John couldn't give up his momentom. Seeing her outside of the ring, he tried to climb outside of the roeps and drop down to the mats infront of her, hoping to grab her by the hair and try to force her back into the ring so he could pin her or keep up the attack

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:15 pm

Hawkeye was too out of it to resist being forced back into the ring, head still swimming as she slowly made her way up to her knee's, shaking her head to try to clear the stars from her eyes.

"Ughhh.....my heaaaad......"

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:25 pm

“Sorry, I guess.” John said as he tossed her back in, then quickly climbed in after her. He tried to scurry on top of her as quick as he could, climbing atop her to go for the pin.

”ONE!”

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:54 am

Hawkeye managed to get her shoulder up before the three count.

"Ughh.."

Despite kicking out, Hawkeye was still clearing her head, rolling over onto all fours as she tried to recover. Johns boot must have knocked her head around worse than she originally had thought.

"Great...first match, first concussion.....dick..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4