Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 9:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 6:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 3:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 7:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Prologue- John Mitchell vs Hawkeye

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Prologue- John Mitchell vs Hawkeye - Page 3 Empty Re: Prologue- John Mitchell vs Hawkeye

Post by beangraff Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:10 pm

John was indeed going as hard as he could. He twisted her ankle, trying to weaken her foot. He was trying to either make her tap or work that ankle to weaken her for the rest of the match.

As he pressed, though, she showed that she wasn’️t going to give up without a fight. Before he could twist anymore, she suddenly kicked out and nailed his knee HARD, making John grunt and let go, holding his knee and backing off.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Prologue- John Mitchell vs Hawkeye - Page 3 Empty Re: Prologue- John Mitchell vs Hawkeye

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:25 pm

Hawkeye rolled away as soon as she freed her foot from his grasp.

Getting up to a crouch, she took a breath, watching John's movements as she got back onto her feet, wincing a bit when she stepped with her hurt ankle. She hadn't been in the hold for long thankfully, but John had still twisted pretty hard, certainly doing some damage. She'd have to be more careful now.

She began circling him, arms raised. With the risk of her ankle, she didn't want to attempt rushing in on him.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:10 pm

John groaned, clutching his knee. It hadn’️t been a brutal shot, but it had taken him by surprise and had nearly knocked him over. John got his fists up, circling in as he looked over Hawkeye.

“Stay with me, troop.” He said with a chuckle, teasing Hawkeye a bit.

He circled cautiously for a moment, then came at her, getting close to try and swing out his huge leg and kick her leg back.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:26 am

Hawkeye watched John carefully as he circled her back, only offering a smirk to his joke.

She did a small hop back as he swung his leg towards her, managing to avoid the blow, before stepping forward with her hurt ankle and kicking her good leg straight out, attempting a Big Boot to John's chest.

Risky, it was, putting her weight on her hurt ankle, but it wasn't bad enough to avoid standing on it, and it was better to use her good leg for the attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:41 pm

John grinned, thinking that he had weakened Hawk Eye right to where he needed to be. He rushed straight in… “OOOOOOFFFF!” and CRASHED right into her big boot, making him gasp and fall on his knees, clutching his chest.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:26 pm

Hawkeye followed up quickly, dropping down and wrapping her arms around John's neck, her legs going around his midsection, squeezing tightly.

"Well ginger boy, does this bring you back to boot?"

She asked, taunting him as she squeezed.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:09 pm

“You’️re just envious…of my…gingerness…” John groaned out. Before he could get up, Hawk Eye used a move that was quite similar to his Tazzmision finisher, getting him caught with her hands around his neck and her legs around his body!

He let out a shout as he was squeezed and squeeeeeeezed, the crowed going wild for the submission move! John tried prying her legs apart, but got no traction, so he desperately moved up for her arms!

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:40 am

Hawkeye groaned, pouring on the pressure with the sleepers-scissors combo, trying to keep the hold locked on, johns incredible strength working in his favor, as she struggled to keep the hold locked in.

"Ugh....I...thought you liked...being squeezed....or do you need something else to make it worthwhile?"

She taunted him in a slightly sultry voice, the heel of her boot rubbing against John's crotch.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:19 am

(100,000 pardons, please! Thank you for not getting mad about my absence or that I’️ve been invisible a lot the past week or two.)

John let out a moan, fealing himself locked into this hold, his while body being crushed.

“Ngh…I do…I also like to winnnnn HEHHH…” John moaned out, his cock growing rock hard as she rubbed it with her sexy foot.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:00 am

She seemed to have him fairly distracted with her foot rubbing. Granted, she had told him she wasn't in this for having sex with boys, and that was still true....though she might make an exception for the attractive ginger. Still, she couldn't be blamed for taking any and every advantage she could, just like any other wrestler would do. This move was her go to, having used it to make several girls tap out in various MMA fights before joining AFW. Even if she was pulling it out early, it could still do damage or even gain her an early submission.

"What was that at the end there John-boy? I didn't catch that..."

She said, keeping the choke tightly locked in, while rubbing her heel between his legs a bit more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next