Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 2:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, MacbookAir, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Prologue- John Mitchell vs Hawkeye

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Prologue- John Mitchell vs Hawkeye Empty Prologue- John Mitchell vs Hawkeye

Post by beangraff Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:49 pm

((*Vworp* *Vworp* *Vworp* This takes place BEFORE John won his title match, but AFTER he won the tournament and begame the Number One Contender. For story purposes, this match takes place during the delay in which Kent Quick negotiated with the AFW managers in order to have Bree Tasolete defend the title for him by proxy. For nerds, notice how it features the pyro John used in the past, not the no-pyro John uses in the present and future. Past, woooooooooooooo.

This match takes place in the past because it is a prologue to our long game. *Vworp* *Vworp* *Vworp*))

Standard Match
Win by pinfall, submission, or KO.

‘Finally…’️

That was all John could think of as he got ready backstage. So far, Tension was simply insane. He’️d had a long string with no matches, but then his entrance into the Tension Tournament changed that. He had an easy match at first, advancing into round two…only to discover half of the tournament had had failed to advance and he was accelerated right into the final round. Then his opponent disqualified herself.

He didn’️t know what to make of it. He just assumed he was going to find a bunch of girls like his friend Ro here in Tension, but so far Amanda and Anthony (his two least skilled friends) could have shrugged off every opponent he had faced.

Today, though, was going to be different. By pure chance, he had already met his next opponent in the gym. An old soldier, just like him, she looked strong and focused. She could definitely bring something interesting to the fight. Most importantly, she was serious about competing.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww5GXbk58R0:2m9amfwo]John’️s theme[/url:2m9amfwo] played as he emerged from backstage. He was shirtless; his little shrapnel scars were somewhat noticeable as he stretched a bit. He was wearing rugged, dark green trousers with black boots. John’️s usual red and blue pyro shot up as he stood in the archway, letting the crowed shout a bit before he ran down the ramp and into the ring. ‘Bit pompous’️ John thought to himself, making a mental note to reconsider the effect.

Finally, John climbed into the ring, getting into the corner and waiting for his opponent.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Prologue- John Mitchell vs Hawkeye Empty Re: Prologue- John Mitchell vs Hawkeye

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:33 am

Hawkeye's theme played a minute later, the blonde finishing putting her hair up so it would be out of her way before she made her way onto the ramp.

She had to admit, she was rather excited for this match. Her official debut match in Tension, and instead of being against some shmuck wanting his cock stroked, she got to face off against a true tough fighter, a former soldier no less!

Dressed in simple black exercise pants and a white tank top, with her hands taped to the wrist, Hawkeye ran down the ramp and entered the ring, black boots completing her look. She walked up to John, offering her hand out.

"Did you really need the fireworks? Seems a bit flashy don't you think?"

She teased him as they shook hands, backing away and doing a couple final stretches as they awaited the bell.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:54 pm

John let out a smile as he watched his opponent approach him. This was going to be a welcome change, some real competition. When Hawkeye made her way into the ring, though, his comment made John go just a bit red.

John shuffled his boots a bit “Yeah, well, they were my friends idea….I’️m thinking of getting rid of them..” He said, almost mumbling. They DID look flashy, now he wished he had gotten rid of them sooner.

John took a moment to stretch as well, until he heard the bell ring. “Now we have fun.” he smiled, then tried to rush towards his opponent, moving to go for a collar and elbow lock up, just to start things off.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:58 am

As the bell rang, Hawkeye moved in closer to John. She had to work smart before working hard. She could already tell she wouldn't be match for him strength wise, so trying to fight him on that level was a lost cause.

Rather then accept his collar and elbow challenge, Hawkeye would drop to a crouch, placing her hands on the mat and sticking a leg out, swinging herself around and trying to catch John with a leg sweep!

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:05 pm

John was hoping that, in her excitement, she might not think too hard about the strength difference and just go for it. But Hawkeye was a lot smarter then the last few people John had faced. Instead of accepting the collar and elbow, she crouched down and swept up his legs, making him tumble onto his back!

John tried to react fast, kicking out his legs and trying to quickly roll away to get up, but he had started the match on a bad foot and he knew it. She was almost certainly faster then him, and now he was trying to race her to get up.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:43 pm

Hawkeye smirked as John rolled away, crossing her arms and allowing him to get up instead of charging in and following him.

"Now John-boy, You gotta think faster then that. I'm actually competent remember?"

She smiled at him, charging towards him, before jumping and trying to dropkick him in the chest!

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:16 am

John wasn’️t sure why she was holding back, he was vulnerable as he rolled onto his back then kicked himself up, springing to his feet. Suddenly, as he turned around, he saw Hawkeye charge towards him! She leapt up, trying to drop kick him in the chest!

Her hit connected, sending john gasping and flailing back, the wind knocked into the ropes. Johns back hit the ropes and he sprung forward, not really in control of where he was going, his big body heading to crash right ontop of where Hawkeye landed!

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:03 am

"HA!...oh crap...GAH!"

Hawkeye had been proud of that dropkick, until Johns body, much heavier then her own, landed right on top of her, his head crashing between her breasts, leaving her groaning underneath him.

"Ughh.....G...Get off...."

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:01 am

John let out a gasp as he landed right on top of his opponent, his bigger body crushing her. He moved a bit, inadvertently rubbing his head against her breasts, before he realized here he was.

“Heh…sorry…” John said, suppressing a giggle as he tried to get up. As he tried, he suddenly realized that this was the perfect opportunity tot ry for a quick grapevine pin. He raced to see if he could out grapple her, trying to get his big legs around her, not knowing if she was slippery enough to avoid or convert this.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:37 am

Hawkeye was blushing and crossing her arms as John started to get off, until his legs wrapped themselves around hers.

Thinking fast, she used her still free arms, reaching up with one and grabbing John's red hair, pulling his head down while throwing her other arm towards his head, bending it so her elbow smashed into his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next