Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 3 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

the nightmare versus the world

2 posters

Page 4 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 52 ... 100  Next

Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 4 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by killer_diclonius Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:11 pm

"if you want me to" she said smiling at her. But then again it was just the two of them "I've been thinking about diva.… will she be all right?" Her voice soft as they embrace. Meanwhile a girl walks up to diva "are you okay you look a little bit disturbed by something?" She said very concerned

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 4 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:15 pm

Alice responds in the hug, "She'll be okay. She's not really angry over this one. Seeing her facial expressions, she sees some potential in you. That confidence in your voice when you met her, wanting to show your skill...it could be real promise."

Diva responds, "I'm alright. I just need some rest for tomorrow."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:36 pm

she smiles at her"that makes me feel a little better the reason why I don't wear clothes to bed is because I don't like the feel of them and I know this is going to sound weird… But I would prefer if you would sleep without them because they kind of give me a rash…" She said slightly embarrassed that she had to bring it up but it was true that to things that she couldn't stand was leather and, wearing or feeling someone wear clothes when she is in bed it just made her uncontrollably get a rash that was incredibly itchy and that would mean she would have to miss three days of work. "I'm really sorry that you have to do this" she said extremely apologetic

"I heard you are challenged by a genuine psychopath?" Said Mariko the girl talking to diva she chuckled. "Must have did a number on you if you look like that." She said. Now deadly serious "what was she like?"

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:15 am

"It's okay," said Alice with a smile as she took off her clothes at her friend's request. "If you feel that way, I'll oblige." After she's naked, she would join Ayako in bed.

Diva paused before replying, "She's quite tenacious. She was eager to challenge me and show her skills. Unfortunately, she was fatigued from possibly an earlier bout so we had to postpone our fight until tomorrow. She says that she's a fan though of me though, so I couldn't disappoint her."

Last edited by 971 on Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:18 am

she smiles and turns to her friend "do we really have to go to work tomorrow?" She said before thinking of course we do "Alice? I'm our vacation do you think we could go to Hawaii?" She said as she kissed her friend and said good night she slept for a solid three hours before waking up startled from a nightmare "please don't!" She called out as she woke up and looked around "Alice… Alice?!" She said with panic rising in her voice

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:30 am

Alice would reply, "Well, you haven't been scheduled for any match either except you're going against Diva tomorrow. So, at that time, you need to be in good shape." She too would say goodnight and fall asleep.

After three hours, she only groaned as she said to her frightened friend, "What?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:37 am

she began to recall in great detail about a dream she had involving her sister being bludgeoned to death by her mother due to not being able to support as sisters dreams and being sick all the time she lived extremely troubled by these dreams hence the reason why she did not like being alone and that she had psychotic episodes due to the constant stress of her subconscious conjuring up these images and replaying them back in the form of a dream even though they are not real "it's horrible!" She repeated under her breath (did you look at that song I wanted you to last night)

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:43 am

(I did. Quite dark and emotional.)

Alice smiled as she hugged Ayako and softly said, "Your sister is alive and she will be here soon. What you feel should be in the past now. I'm here for you now and when your mother sees you, she'll be so proud of her daughter." As she rocked her, she also added, "And during our time at the gym, my friends and I all paid for your sister to be cured. Funny thing is, the doctors do not know who it's from while your parents may think it is from angels of the Lord...and they are right."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:35 am

"what are you telling me that you're an angel" she said that astonished and then laughing softly "your friends are truly wonderful and so are you Alice Chan" she said happily wanting to kiss her friend as she looked out the window is still the same scenery bathed in the early morning glow of the rising sun "oh by the way good morning!" She said pointing at her head playfully on Alices exposed chest it was floating or anything like that she was just a playful girl and even though there were people that thought she was a Lesbian the truth of the matter is that she was a playful girl "how did my little songbird sleep" she said playing on the fact that they were in a room together completely naked

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:50 am

Alice chuckled as she responded, "It's a figure of speech and we are glad to help." Also, she would gently grab Ayako's head out of her chest before responding, "Good morning, Ayako, I slept well. And how did YOU sleep?"

She would rise up and start gettin into her bra, tank top, panties, and jean shorts.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 52 ... 100  Next