by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

the nightmare versus the world

2 posters

Page 3 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 51 ... 100  Next

Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 3 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by killer_diclonius Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:26 am

as she walked to the apartment she looked at Alice "I'm so sorry" she says, sounding like she was going to cry when they got inside she said in the same way "I really need a hug" she said as she undressed she literally went nude because of the heat she just wanted to talk to her friend about what happened back their "Alice… Our back their" she said sitting up in bed looking at her sad and stressed that she had to see that side of her

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 3 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:30 am

Alice can see that Ayako looked sad and based on her actions earlier, it was a well-enough reason to feel that way. Even though Ayako was naked, she still hugged her as she also sat beside her on the bed. She would calmly say as she softly patted her back, "Shhh...Shhh, it's okay. I'm here. You don't need to hide your feelings, even if you may cry. I'm here for you, so let me help."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:38 am

she begins to cry and see something about natsu and wanting Alice to sleep beside her like her mother used to back when she was still alive her cries came out very genuine she was definitely not faking it (what was your character wearing) Ayako then said through her crying she is very emotionally fragile and puts up a brave front for natsu and everyone she meets but inside she is very messed up and she hates being alone as the very concept of her not having anyone to talk to drive to insane she asks Alice would she please take care of her like a mother and she was deadly serious as well

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:47 am

(She just changed out of her training out it and back into her ring uniform, but without the jacket to show her hot pink undershirt along with pants and boots.)

Alice hugged her friend closer and said, "You're not alone, Ayako. I know how it feels like when you were once alone with no one to turn to at first. And I know how much you're trying to make your parents and sister happy, but you haven't failed them at all. Sometimes, you need to know your strengths and weaknesses and make the most of what you got. And I think you're still gonna be a champion along with your sister." She slowly rocked her to help Atako feel better.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:56 am

Ayako smiled extremely weak "please don't tell me you are going to another match" she said softly as she was rocked which helped her a lot "do you promise when I wake up you will be here" she said like a child even though she was 18 "I often think to myself why do I even exist." She said softly looking at Alice

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:04 am

"I'm not scheduled for another match until I'm notified," says Alice as she continued to comfort Ayako and wipe her tears. "I'll definitely be here for you and I know you exist for a reason. If this is you're calling, then I'll support you all the way." She then asked, "Do you want to sleep now or what do you want to do?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:13 am

"I want to sleep" she said as she looked at her friend "I'm sorry if this seems awkward but I just like to sleep with someone male or female. It doesn't matter" she said. "But if they try to take advantage then I think you know what is going to happen." She said with the same week smile. "I love you Alice my friend" she said sincerely watching her get changed

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:21 am

Alice smiled and said, "Alright, I'll keep that in mind. And don't worry, we're doing this as friends." She would then say, "Do you have any spare sleeping clothes? We have to get dressed for bed after all."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:28 am

Ayako looked at her astonished how she could be talking about pyjamas when it is boiling hot she said something about it and then smiled at her "I would never do anything to hurt you." She said and then looking outside the window at the neon lights that spelt out the words HOTEL smiled when the O flickered and hearing the sounds of sirens in the distance she turned to Alice "it does not get more stereotypical then this" she said inviting her for a hug

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:53 pm

Alice didn't wear much for sleeping in, just some shorts and a tank top. She then chuckled as she followed Ayako's sight and hearing to to the flickering hotel sign and the sirens out on the road. Then she said as she came over to hug her, "No, I guess not."

Then Alice asked, "Ayako, will you be wearing anything?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 51 ... 100  Next