Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

"I'm At Your House, Muthafucka!"

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"I'm At Your House, Muthafucka!" - Page 2 Empty Re: "I'm At Your House, Muthafucka!"

Post by Lobo Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:42 am

"YEAH!" Kelly exclaimed this was it! The turning of the tide! The stretchmark of violence that would strike fear into Mercedes Wrenn, Lady Lakota and Nikolette Tesla or anyone else who dared fight against The Conway Legacy!!

And then Taylor just said 'Nah' and went back in her house.

Kelly just stood there silently, feeling the wind blow past her as she looked at the door with a truly let down expression upon her face, like all her excitement was sapped from her.

She sighed uneasily before looking off towards the street. "Fuc- L-Lilly... Lilly! S-he's not coming out. You can come out now. Mission abort or whatever." Grumbled Kelly as she looked back at the camera with a dissapointed expression.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

"I'm At Your House, Muthafucka!" - Page 2 Empty Re: "I'm At Your House, Muthafucka!"

Post by ThunderFox Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:43 am

Lilly found this all a little bit more humorous than she probaby should have. After all, she had sgreed to help her with this Taylor girl, but still. This was just... laughable. It wasn't even something sh would consider stalker-ish. It was just... there were no words to describe what she was watching.

The blond cheerleader, clad in a red winter jacket that hugged her form well, and a pair of white skinny jeans, watched from afar. Taylor seemed to give absolutely no shits whatsoever. She didn't really blame her though. If this was Kelly's plan to get under her skin, then there was no way this was going to work. Still, the cheerleader waited in anticipation for her chance to strike. Once Taylor was in just the right spot, she'd get her and-

Well... if she didn't just walk away...

Once Kelly called her over, Lilly wasted no time strutting her way to her new "partner" in crime. "This was your big plan? Talk a little smack and she'll just get her feathers all ruffled? THIS was your plan?!" Lilly basically screeched. If it wasn't so cold out, she might have smacked the blonde to the ground right her right now. She sucked in a deep, cold breath, centering herself. She had to remind herself that having her help, no matter how dim she was, was better than playing all of this alone.

"If you really wanted to get to her, why didn't you make it more personal? No one likes it when it gets personal."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:12 pm

Kelly cringed as she heard Lilly yelling at her , furrowing her brow when she heard the cheerleader criticizing her plan. "Oh like you have room to talk about BIG plans!" She growled back at her partner, putting a fist on her hip as she watched Lilly make her way over into the parking lot and offer more... Advice. Kelly rubbed her temple upon hearing more of Lilly's advice, rolling her eyes. Of course she knew what to do! Of course she knew how to make it more personal.

"Pacing!" Kelly replied quickly. "I can make it real personal really quickly but that's not torture. No, torture is being a nuisance first and then slowly becoming their worst nightmare." Kelly explained matter of factually with her finger pointing up. "Besides, I just caught Taylor on camera being too chicken to come down and talk to me face to face." Kelly snickered, though it wasn't likely that EVERY fan would consider her coward for just dismissing an annoying brat, Kelly hoped otherwise.

Kelly then lifted up her megaphone. "We just want to let you know, Parker. For ignoring me. Me and My friend Lilly, will have to pay Mercedes Wrenn a visit and teach her a thing or two about mixing business with personal affairs. Because You see... I'm a nice girl, alright. But your little pink haired Friend is not. She's abusing her power! She cost me MY show and Lilly's Title Match. And for what? All because it all happened to intersect with her personal life with a certain blonde haired buffoon? The idiocy of it all!" Kelly barked like she cutting a promo in the ring.

"We are dangerous bitches, Parker! And you do not want us as enemies! Surely you don't want to endanger the well-being of your friend Mercy, correct? Then you will go to the bubblegum head and tell to put my show back on the air and YOU, Parker, will publicly apologize to the world for sabotaging it and mocking Lilly during your interview with her. If you do not comply with these demands, we will have to take action... And Lilly's a waaaay bigger fan of Mercy than, I."
Kelly screamed into the megaphone, forgetting to add in Lilly's benefits in her little rant.

She then dug into her backpack and began to fish for her last item. A brick. "Here, you're gonna use this." She said plainly as she handed the thing to Lilly.

Last edited by 621 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:14 pm; edited 3 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:59 am

Taylor had dropped her coat on a chair by the door and was just pulling off her rubber boots when she was affronted by another blast from the megaphone. She growled and fitfully yanked off the last boot and stomped over to fling open the window.

"NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR DUMB ASS TALK SHOW! YOU SUCK! SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, YOU RETARDED HEATHER SUNDERLAND WANNABE!" She screamed. She couldn't possibly piss off the neighbors any more than they already were, but she had some pipes. She didn't need a megaphone to raise hell.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:52 pm

Kelly felt confident, she had a brick for Lilly to throw at a freaking Window and she was going to annoy the shit out of Taylor until she snapped or something, and snapped she did when she saw that window being flung open.

"See here she comes!" She nudged Lilly with her elbow just seconds before Taylor opened the window and spewed out the most hurtful set of words Kelly has ever had to endure. Claiming that she was trying to be the suckiest pair of sentient tits alive on the planet.

Kelly grounded her teeth tightly, a vein pulsing on her forehead. "Oh Fuck That!!!" as she snatched the brick out of Lilly's hand and angrily chucked it towards the window.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:34 pm

"AIIEEE!" Taylor shrieked and nearly jumped out of her skin as her living room window shattered and the brick thudded to the floor in front of her couch. She peeked back around the corner until she spotted it, laying on her tatami like a declaration of war.

"Oh. Mother. Fucking. No. Way." She snarled under her breath. Her face hardened and she stomped over toward the front door where she hastily yanked on her boots and threw on her coat. She pulled the closet, grabbed her baseball bat, and burst out through the front door.

"YOU'RE GONNA DIE, MOTHERFUCKER!" She screamed, and stomped her way toward Kelly like every step brought Kelly closer to her end. "Right after I make you fuckin' APOLOGIZE!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:43 pm

Did not put alot of thought into her actions, she wanted Lilly to throw the brick because if Taylor sued, Lilly could hire a good lawyer. Kelly didn't have a butt load of money anymore. So for better or worse, Kelly's aim was on target, she threw the brick and smashed it right into the window, shattering the glass.

"Ooops. -I mean... SCORE!" Cried Kelly as she lifted her hands up in victory before looking back at the equipment she had set up, then back at the apartment complex. "Time to go!" She declared, running to grab her stuff, trying to take the camera off the tripod then shut it down, but before she could do the latter, Taylor busted through the door with a fucking baseball bat.

"Shit!" Kelly screeched, stuffing the camera in her backpack, leaving behind the megaphone as she grabbed Lilly by the hand and sprinted off with her into the night, no last words either as she ran out, just trying to get away before Taylor clocked one of them with the bat. She had all she needed anyway.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2