Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 6:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 6:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 168 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

"I'm At Your House, Muthafucka!"

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

"I'm At Your House, Muthafucka!" Empty "I'm At Your House, Muthafucka!"

Post by Lobo Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:56 am

It was.... Late... To say the least, In Kyoto! The city that wasn't Tokyo! Kelly had left Lukretia's evil little palace of evil and decided to take the train (and her megaphone) to the city to visit a familiar face that she had LOONG wanted to give a peice of her mind.

Kelly felt empty afterall. She felt important with her TV show. Even with the Entropy title she didn't have her show that she could rant on for 30 mintues thanks to the timeslot. She didn't have any influence on the creative team to gain a 30 mintue promo during TV time on Friction and to do something online wasn't really the same, people would have to more or less search for her 'promos' on FC2 Niconico, or youtube or the AFW website, It was better on Television! Sure people could change the channel but in order to get through whatever was next on AFW, they'd have to watch her show and it was beautiful.

Her parents never gave her that much attention... They never did. And they didn't care about her until they found out she was dating another girl... Suddenly she was interesting again. She hated them. Hated them both. And she hated Parker too. Parker and Wrenn. That stupid punk and that stupid bubble gum haired bitch and that stupid cowboy and the stupid ginger and... They were all stupid! Everyone was stupid and sucked!

"But not me! I'm the best!" She told herself as she left the train station and pulled out a map to head towards the apartment complex that had taken her a couple months to find for... Dumb reasons but now she found Taylor fucking Parker and was going to give that bitch some well deserved hell. It wasn't [size=150:hlokay0u]fair that Taylor didn't follow the rules of drama and get bitchy with Shuana! Instead all she did was piss off Mercy and make her cancel the show! It's like Taylor came on the show just to sabotage her... Like she didn't care about her feelings!

"Hmm Hmm Hmm!" Kelly laughed silently to herself with her backpack slung over her shoulder, wearing a red sweater underneath a white zip-up jacket and tight blue jeans that hugged her figure as she strolled into the parking lot, the neon lights of various signs around her, the passing red and white lights from cars that sped beside her on the city streets. It was so cold tonight, cold enough that Kelly could see her breath, it made her hug herself as she fished out her equipment

In the parking lot she stood, looking up at the room above, she then reached inside her backpack and pulled out a mid-sized tripod, where she would spread the legs out before looking into the backpack for a small portable camera that she would mount on the tripod, taking her time to adjust it and point it towards The door of the Higurashi family as she turned the camera on, pressing record.

From there the blonde would grab a flashlight and a megaphone from the backpack, the last of her two items. She turned the flashlight on and pointed it at the door of the Higurashi's. "Ahem." Kelly cleared her throat before putting the megaphone up to her lips. [size=150:hlokay0u]"WEIGHING IN AT 125 POUNDS! FROM CREUZFELDT ESTATE (Japan Branch) KELLY THE GHOUL CONWAY HAS RETURNED WITH A VENGEANCE AND DESCENDED ON UPON YOUR MISERABLE MINIMUM WAGE DOOR STEP,TAYLOR ERIN HIGURASHI AVRIL LAVIGNE, 'I'M TOO FAT NOW' PARKER!" Kelly blasted into the megaphone, making sure she was in camera view as she looked over her shoulder at the camcorder.

[size=150:hlokay0u]"YOU THOUGHT YOU SILENCED ME!? HA! HERE I STAND AS A GIANT AWAKENED FROM IT'S...It's..." Kelly paused to fish out a piece of paper that contained her speech in written form. She did it on the train ride here! [size=150:hlokay0u] "Ah. AS A GIANT AWAKENED FROM IT'S SLUMBER! READY TO CRUSH YOU WHERE YOU AND MERCEDES WRENN WHERE YOU STAND! YOU HAVE TAKEN AWAY MY SHOW AND NOW YOU WILL ALL FACE THE FUCKING CONSEQUENCES! I FOUND YOUR HOUSE, BITCH!"

Last edited by 621 on Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:57 am; edited 2 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

"I'm At Your House, Muthafucka!" Empty Re: "I'm At Your House, Muthafucka!"

Post by Bluemouse Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:04 am

Taylor's ears pricked up as the silence in her apartment was disturbed by the commotion outside. She put down her tea and went to the window to check it out, expecting to see flashing lights or something. She thought she heard the name Kelly Conway, which seemed weird, but maybe not weird enough to rule out the possibility... Once the crazy chick called her out by name, everything clicked.

She couldn't say she was surprised. It was unusual, but not surprising. She pulled on a pair of pink and black rubber boots over her snug gray sweatpants, put on her black winter coat, and pulled her long blonde hair out of it so that it fell over her shoulder.

After Kelly finished, a conspicuously empty silence followed. Taylor grabbed her tea mug and opened the front door, and leaned against the door frame while she calmly looked over Kelly and her makeshift setup.

She took a sip.

"You did not just call me Avril Lavigne." She cocked her eyebrows at the girl.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:33 pm

After ranting her head off. Kelly wasn't quite sure if this was actually Taylor's apartment. It had taken her MONTHS to locate a 'Taylor Higurashi' after going through every apartment complex in Tokyo and Kyoto, searching in her free time.

The girl was panting heavily after her rant, waiting to see if that door would open, but thankfully it did and inside was Taylor! "Ah ha! So you DO leave here!" Kelly exclaimed, the Punk didn't need to know that she might have done this a couple times before actually getting it right. Despite all this, while she was glad that she found and got Taylor outside, her eyebrow as she watched Taylor be all non-chelant about her invasion and just take a sip of her drink like nothing before bringing up one of the names she had on her.

Kelly brought her forearm to her head. "That's-" She started to speak but paused as realized she wasn't using the megaphone. Not that she needed it.

[size=125:5d4rcskb]"That's your big reaction to my visit here!?" It was very disappointing. [size=125:5d4rcskb]Avril Lavigne? You're not all going to freak out over the fact that I've stalked you to your home and are now recording your personal life!? This doesn't upset you!? Just... 'Oh you called me Avril Lavigne' What the fuck!!"

Kelly just sighed. [size=125:5d4rcskb]"...Ok fine. YES. I just called you Avril Lavinge! What are you gonna do about it!? Huh!? Huh!?"

Last edited by 621 on Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:58 am

"I'm upset. Don't I seem upset?" Taylor sipped her tea. Her voice seemed tiny and distant compared to Kelly's megaphone.

"Well... I could just go back inside. That'd teach you." She stretcher her arms out in front of her like a cat, and then tucked them back against her sides and shivered. "It's cold out here. How long have you been out here?" She pointed with her mug at the tripod. "Should I go find an outfit if I'm going to be on camera? You kinda caught me with my hair down."

She figured that Kelly was still upset about her show getting yanked. Taylor really didn't have anything to do with that, though, at least not intentionally. She just gave Shauna what she thought was a fun little present because she happened to have some in her car at the time. She had just finished Clyde's "Ride Me, Cowboy" shirt and put it up for sale on her website, and she figured it'd get some response. She never imagined it would've blown up some crappy TV show, though.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:55 am

[size=125:3ixjoyvz]"NO! You don't! You're as lame as you were on my show, faggot!" Kelly barked, flailing the arm that held the flashlight up and down, only to freeze as Taylor dared to just... Go back in the house!

"If you go back in that house I'll never leave this complex!" She began, only to pause upon hearing Taylor's further words that made Kelly "L-Long enough!" It wasn't that long at all.

"W-What!? That's the point you blockhead! You won't be prepared! This is but a small taste of what I can do! I can follow you and your family around recording you, invading your private life and posting it to the internet without your consent, but it can all stop if you talk to that batshit paralegal and tell her to get my show back on the air! Or so help me this will never end! I will follow you!" Kelly declared.

"D-Don't you care!?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:55 am

Okay, so that was what this was about.

"Dude..." Taylor said. "You're looking pretty skinny, but your boobs are so big." She lifted her tea mug halfway. "They fake?"

She took a sip of her tea.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:21 am

Kelly's eyes twitched immediately, she grit her teeth and in frustration she threw down her flashlight to smash it on the floor below. [size=125:2cbzmhqx]"THEY ARE NOT FAKE!" She she screeched into the megaphone. Her mom was a twig. Her dad was a 300 lb muscular powerhouse with a mustache.

[size=125:2cbzmhqx]"YOU'RE the one's fake! O-Or something! You were supposed to come on the show and talk about YOUR man and the bitch he was kissing and tell her to back the fuck off before you kick her ass like a normal person! Instead you ignored her, hijacked my show with a stupid T-shirt of a stupid cowboy to get Wrenn invovled. Admit it, Parker! This all a plot to just turn your friend against me and use her to trash my happiness! Well... I won't stand for this!" Kelly yelled angrily into the megaphone that she gripped tightly, shaking in her grasp.

Last edited by 621 on Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:17 am

"Hah, yeah. Everyone get a load of my super fake B-cups." Taylor pushed her petite breasts in from the sides and gave them a shake.

Kelly really expected Taylor to just behave like some Jerry Springer skank and just run in and scream at Shauna until the whole set broke out in a bout of semi-spontaneous hair pulling. Fuck that. If Taylor had a problem with Johnny, she'd take it up with Johnny. She did. She may have punched him when he came home, after she found out about the picture of him and Shauna kissing. But she trusted Johnny, and she believed the things he said. If she didn't, there was no way she'd ever have married a Tension wrestler.

"Look, man, I just thought she needed someone else to bang, and I had just made that shirt, ya know, for Clyde. I was just trying to be nice." She stepped outside and closed her door, and put her tea mug down on the ground. "If this is a really big problem for you we could just settle it right here, ya know?" She said evenly, dusting her hands off.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:00 am

[size=125:3be4yqfb]"Ewww. I don't wanna see that, man!" Whined Kelly, she looked back at her camera for a sec and told herself to edit that part if she aired this, she didn't plan on giving the fans anything to gawk over.

Hearing Taylor explain herself though, made Kelly frown deeply, like her explanation only made things worse. [size=125:3be4yqfb]"Well you weren't being nice to me!!! And you weren't supposed to be nice to begin with! YOUR job was to be angry with this bitch who kissed your husband! You know... Like a normal person!?" She quipped angrily with her foot stomping on the floor below, only to freeze when Taylor uttered those extra set of words that made Kelly blink before smiling.

"Oh. I'd gladly love to settle things right here and now! Why don't you..." She looked back at the camera and shuffled to the side a bit to get a good view of where Taylor should come into frame. [size=125:3be4yqfb]"...Uh... Okay... Yeah! Why don't you come down here, Parker! So I can get ghetto on your ass and kick you around the parking lot, bitch!" Kelly challenged, knowing she could hit Taylor with her megaphone if need be.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:19 am

Taylor raised her eyebrows and put a hand on her hip. "Oh, you want me to come down there, huh?" She said coolly. "...Nah."

She turned around and went back in the house, and pulled the door shut behind her.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next