Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 4 Empty Re: It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu)

Post by TheWamts Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:45 pm

Lia suddenly realized that when she said payback back there it meant... "Uhm... W-haatever??" Lia had been nervously stalling all along. She didn't know why she was stalling, she had asked for this, after all. She'd never done anything even remotely close to actually being in power, but it shouldn't have felt so difficult.

Just go for it you idiot! her mind screamed at her body, getting it to push her suddenly blushing self closer towards Janet, which was hardly necessary, they were already close enough. "Uh... can you uh... " she motioned with a spinning hand, asking her to turn around.

Why was it so hard to do this? She'd been in front of crowds of thousands, why was she so scared of asking Janet something simple like this now? Lia was here to try new things, but this was... too new.

Last edited by 12001 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 4 SAdcZrMIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 4 MVRLLQmIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 4 I82ome3It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 4 UAjmKPCIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 4 MAai8oKIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 4 Empty Re: It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu)

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:29 am

Janet had honestly been a little confused by what Lia had meant when she had said she would pay her back. She didn’️t know if that meant the girl wanted to repay her for something, by doing something for her, or whether the girl wanted payback in the sense that she wanted revenge. Well, she would follow Lia’️s lead and see where the light-haired girl directed her.

Lia’️s first request was for her to turn around. That was simple enough, and it gave Janet some idea of where the albino wrestler might be going with this. “You got it, boss,” she said with a wink, flipping herself over so that she was lying on her belly on the sofa. She pushed her butt up in the air, as if presenting it for Lia’️s inspection. If revenge was what she wanted, she had it. If not, Janet figured, it would be easy enough to adjust…

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:44 am

If Lia had elaborated, her meaning for paying Janet back was a bit of both definitions. Though as it was, she'd probably be too nervous to even say it, let alone pull off one or the other. But at least Janet was making it as easy as she could for Lia, her ample rear presented quite well for the albino, which of course brought a deep flush to her face. If she didn't do anything now, it was going to be never.

Her hand went off before her mind could tell it what to do. The impact was loud. Very loud. "Aah! S-sorry!" Why'd she do that? To fix her misslap, Lia rubbed the spot where she hit, tracing a small circle on Janet's bum. At least it was still covered, thought the concious part of her, pushing away the slightly-less concious alcohol fueled part that was telling her to remove those impeding garments.

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 4 SAdcZrMIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 4 MVRLLQmIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 4 I82ome3It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 4 UAjmKPCIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 4 MAai8oKIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:09 am

“Aaauauh!” Janet cried out, as Lia’️s hand came down authoritatively on her bum. The round mass of flesh jiggled beneath the tight material of her pants. Well, that answers that question, Janet thought to herself. If Lia wanted to pay her back for the post-match spanking by reddening her rear end in retaliation—well, Janet had enough alcohol in her to be pretty much okay with that. She probably would have been okay with it completely sober.

She expected another stinging slap, but, instead, her guest apologized, and started rubbing her butt gently, tracing a circle around where the first blow had fallen. “Ahmmmmm…” Janet moaned, her brain failing to make words for a few seconds as Lia continued to rub her ass as if she expected a genie to come out of it. It felt good.

“You…you don’️t need to be sorry, Lia,” Janet said at last. “Are you, uh, gonna keep going? Or…?” She trailed off, leaving that last question unfinished.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:55 am

Lia didn't feel BAD for doing it. In fact, she felt good about doing it. It was something about the feeling of doing this to Janet, the word wasn't coming to her. And Janet didn't seem to hate it, so why shouldn't she continue? "Yoou s-sure? I'm g-gonna...", her own words trailed off before she realized her hand was still rubbing and finally stopped it. The very alluring sight in front of her mixed with the fuzziness of her brain pretty decided her next course of action.

Instead of putting in another slap, Lia's pale arms began tugging down on the tight material, she wanted to see the full view. Her drunken rationalization was that in the ring, they weren't wearing any pants, so why should they now? It was a weak reasoning, but it was more than enough to drive Lia into slightly irrational motion.

As soon as she saw a bit of perfect tanned flesh, Lia's mouth moved down and gave it a kiss, something that she'd secretly wanted to do ever since Janet had done the same.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:26 am

Janet waited for Lia to finish the sentence, but the platinum blonde girl never did. Instead, after waiting a few more seconds, the pale-skinned wrestler grabbed onto the waist of her tight black pants and began to pull them down, exposing the Native American girl’️s round, tan butt cheeks to the cool air and the glow of the lamp which illuminated the room.

“Oh!” Janet gasped, not expecting to be stripped so abruptly. She didn’️t really mind it or anything—she just hadn’️t thought that Lia would be so forward. The rationale that occurred to Lia had occurred to Lakota as well, and, in her slightly-tipsy state, she thought that it was perfectly reasonable. She still shivered a little, though, as her backside was exposed, and then shivered again, letting out a little murmur, as she felt Lia’️s lips touch her smooth, tan skin.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:29 am

Lia only then consciously realized that she had her lips on another girl's skin. And not just anywhere, the albino was literally kissing Janet's ass. She immediately nervously moved her head up and away, burning up in embarrassment. That was stupid to do... but the noises Janet was making indicated that the Native didn't hate it. "Uhm... t-tell me if... it's n-not OK..." Lia didn't do smart things when she was handed full control like this, but that must have been the stupidest yet.

But in spite of her misgivings, Lia was sitting there with a perfect round tan rump for her to use right now... And before she knew it, Lia had once again given into some primal state. Her hands ran up and down the freshly uncovered skin, dancing around and releasing light and not-so-light slaps all over the Lakota girl's backside. Was Lia getting... excited by this?

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:36 am

Janet chuckled a little nervously as Lia asked her to speak up if anything wasn’️t okay. She hoped that the albino girl wasn’️t feeling pressured into doing anything. As far as Janet knew, she wasn’️t giving off any sort of signals that would make her companion feel compelled to do something like kiss her butt cheek, but then, she had imbibed a not-insignificant amount of alcohol, as well. Maybe she was giving off a vibe without even realizing it.

“Don’️t worry,” she reassured Lia, as the girl’️s hands began to run up and down her bottom again. “I’️ll make sure to tell you…but everything right now is okay. Better than okay.” She laughed airily, squealing a little in surprise as Lia unleashed another round of slaps, some light which hardly hurt, some a little harder which were sure to leave a red mark.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:48 am

Lia was a conservative type normally, so these things were not her usual fare. Anymore anyways. But there really was something about Janet that made doing this feel... not right, but something. Or maybe she was just drunk, but the reason didn't really matter at this point.

"Ok... So... then I'll uhm..." She stopped to take a look at her progress on Janet's ass, which was unevenly shaded, parts were glowing red parts were still the tanned colour. The natural course of action of course would be to even everything out. The saps came a bit slower now, Lia was going to be more precise for this step, but she'd make up for that with a touch more power.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:25 am

The series of slaps came to a stop, and Janet took the opportunity to compose herself. She had gotten a little excited by the spanking so far, and right now, she had to calm herself down, at least a little. She would inhale, pause for an instant, then exhale, slowing her heart beat down. Her butt burned a little—it had been painful, but it had been pleasurably painful, the spanking that Lia gave her.

“Nnn…now…?” Janet murmured questioningly, waiting for Lia to do something. She did not have to wait too long, because the albino began spanking her again. This time, the blows were more precise, and there was a marked increase in the power that the light-haired beauty put behind each one. The Native American girl would let out a yelp as each spank found its mark.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next