Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Different Kind of Workout

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

A Different Kind of Workout - Page 8 Empty Re: A Different Kind of Workout

Post by Daaharu Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:06 pm

“Ugh…” Odessa groaned, her wiggling doing very little to dislodge Eri, as the girl seemed to make herself comfortable, sitting atop Odessa’️s chest, her tantalizing pussy lying just a few inches out of reach of Odessa’️s hungry mouth. “You’️re so mean, Eri…all I want to do is make you happy, so—nnn!”

She moaned as Eri touched her womanhood again. This time, instead of driving her fingers inside right away, Eri began to tease her, tracing circles around those lower lips. Odessa’️s jaw dropped, and she began panting, desperate for Eri to either let her up or get on with it and start fucking her again. Being on the edge like this was almost enough to drive her crazy! It didn’️t help that Eri started teasing her shortly after that.

“There can only be one dominant woman in this relationship…and it is going to be me,” Odessa insisted firmly, smiling up at Eri. “You…can try all you want, trying to make me yours, but in the end, you’️ll be the one begging me each time you want to cum!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:17 pm

"Hmmph... We'll see who's going to own who in the end!" taunted Eri before she finally jammed two fingers inside Odessa's sex and pumped them rapidly. "But for now... I'm afraid you'll be the one who does all the begging, Dessa-chan~!"

The brown haired girl's pumping would slow down after a few thrusts, almost coming to a complete halt as Eri grinned widely at the ebony amazon. Then she started again, only to go through the same routine. Eri was wondering if Odessa's confidence would eventually fade a little bit if she kept doing this to the girl. If not, at least it would have weakened the girl's physically, so it's all good! Occasionally, she traced her fingers around her own womanhood to tease the trapped dark skinned wrestler even more.

"Feels good? Or is it starting to feel a little... frustrating...?" Eri cooed with an impish grin on her face. "If you want to make me happy that much... why don't you be a good girl and submit, huhuhu~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:02 am

“Nnnuuuh!” Odessa moaned, as Eri jammed those two fingers into her sex, pumping them rapidly inside of her. Finally, Odessa thought, the teasing was over, and she would just get the inevitable over with. The dark-skinned woman knew she had lost this third round. It hardly mattered—she would come back in the fourth round and tie it up. Right now, she just wanted her release to happen quickly and wonderfully, so that she could recover her strength and strike back.

Eri was a little more sadistic than that, however. To Odessa’️s horror, the brown-haired beauty began to vary the speed of her fingering, first speeding up, then slowing down almost to a stop. It felt sort of nice, but Odessa simply wanted an orgasm, there and then, and she knew that Eri knew that.

“Mmmm…y-you…” she moaned, staring at Eri’️s crotch as she was taunted. “J-just make me cum already!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:15 am

"Ah ah ah," Eri waved her index finger teasingly in front of Odessa's face. "What did I say about being patient?" she giggled, tapping the girl's nose with her finger.

At the very least, the brown haired girl was loosening her scissor so that Odessa wouldn't be knocked out before she came. Eri was clearly enjoying her moment of dominance as she continued to pump her fingers in her set pace for a bit longer until a big grin appeared on her face. The ebony vixen seemed desperate enough, and she's not that cruel. It's kinda cute to watch the ever confident Odessa to be frustrated like that, though.

"Fine, you can cum to your heart content, Dessa-chan~" Eri giggled as she kept her rhythm steady now, no longer slowing or stopping her pumping.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:04 pm

“You…” Odessa growled, as Eri tapped her nose with a thin, pale finger. The ebony amazon was at a loss for words as Eri teased her. She was losing her carefully-cultivated composure, becoming less and less patient as this sexual contest wore on. It was frustrating to have to reveal this demanding, unrefined, almost whiny side of her personality—she needed to get back on top and take control of this heated battle once again.

“Just…hurry up with it, would you?” she asked, still irritated, and, finally, Eri would oblige, the pace of her pumping becoming steady and rhythmic. Odessa moaned her appreciation as her juices quickly began to flow, first just a trickle, then, as her orgasm crept closer and closer, a veritable leak, and, finally, she came again, a flood of love juices running forth from her pussy to coat Eri’️s hand for a second time.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:14 pm

"Mhhmm~" Eri hummed gleefully as she managed to draw another orgasm from Odessa. "Aw, someone's wetting herself again~" she said, ruffling the dark skinned girl's hair for a bit.

The brown haired girl finally got off the ebony's vixen body, wiping her cum soaked hand on her opponent's breasts while grinning in satisfaction. Not only she managed to turn around the table once again, she also seemed to be successful in irritating the girl. Eri hoped that Odessa wouldn't be upset at for too long, though. Perhaps that orgasm would help the dark skinned wrestler to calm herself down a bit.

"Two down, one more to go!" Eri announced happily before she leaned forward to smooch Odessa's cheek lovingly. "I'll try to make the next one quick..." she teased, sticking her tongue out at the ebony amazon while sitting back to let herself relax for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:03 pm

“Mmngrh…wetting myself?” Odessa repeated, her voice a hoarse whisper as she breathed heavily following her second orgasm of the night. Blood rushed to her face, reddening it slightly as Eri ruffled her hair. “You are playing with fire, Eri, my dear…and you are going to get burned.”

She closed her eyes, then, focusing on recovery. She needed to strike back as quick as she could and even this sexual contest up once again, and to do that she needed energy. She couldn’️t let herself be distracted, no matter how irritated she was when Eri wiped her own cum on her breasts. She would get the brown-haired beauty back. Big time.

She smirked as Eri kissed her on the cheek, telling her there was just one more orgasm to go. “You’️re crazy, Eri. And you can’️t count, it seems, either. There are two orgasms left to go in this match, dear. I guarantee it.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:19 pm

"Oh? Still being defiant, aren't you?" Eri teased back. "Perhaps I need to give you a thorough lesson next time!" she added, giggling.

She stood up and took a deep breath, looking at Odessa who seemed to be even more determined to beat her. It's admirable that her opponent had that kind of an indomitable will, but Eri wasn't about to go easy on the ebony amazon at all. She's definitely looking forward to see the frustrated Odessa once more, or a few more times, and the only way she could do it is to beat the girl one last time.

"Hmmph, I bet you're struggling to even stand~" she taunted, placing one hand on her hips. "I just hope that I don't have to drag you back to my place when I'm finished with you, hehe~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:20 am

Odessa took another deep breath or two before she would roll herself over onto her hands and knees, from there pushing herself up onto her feet. Her legs were a little unsteady beneath her, but with each passing second she was slowly regaining energy. She looked Eri over, licking her lips, knowing that now it was her turn to bring Eri to orgasm, if she wanted to tie up the battle and send it to a decisive fifth and final fall.

“I’️ll be able to make it out of here just fine,” Odessa replied, when Eri began taunting her. “Even if I can hardly stand, I don’️t plan to be spending much time on my feet once I’️ve gotten you back to my place, dearest Eri.” She placed her hands on her own hips, trying to exude an aura of strength towards her sparring partner.

“Now, shall we begin the process of tying this little contest up?” she asked.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:03 pm

Odessa seemed like she still could go for a couple more rounds, which was expected from someone with her size. Eri grinned widely. She had to say that even if this wasn't an official match, it's been more interesting than her official ones. All she needed was to subdue Odessa for the third and final time to wrap this exciting sparring session, and that's what she's planning to do.

"Alright, here we go again!" Eri announced with an excited look. "Time to wrap this up!"

The brown haired girl rushed forward as soon as she declared that, looking to grab Odessa's arms to prevent another punch like before. With her advantage, Eri was looking to toss the ebony amazon towards the corner, so she could have some fun playing with the girl there once she had her trapped!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next