» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Different Kind of Workout

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

A Different Kind of Workout - Page 9 Empty Re: A Different Kind of Workout

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:26 pm

Odessa took another deep breath and stretched out her arms upwards, trying to get her body ready for the next round. Unlike a little kawaii girl, two orgasms was not about to knock her out cold—Odessa was a strong, robust woman, one who could reach the peak of ecstasy four or five times before letting herself slip into unconsciousness. Eri seemed to be very much the same way. But this match was first to three, and Odessa’️s cushion had just evaporated, as she found herself staring at defeat and the humiliating—if pleasurable—fate of being dragged back to her opponent’️s home.

“Yes, here we go again,” Odessa repeated, putting her hands up as she saw Eri ready to pounce on her. When the brown-haired girl charged her, Odessa would put her hands up and try to capture her Japanese sparring partner’️s grabby hands. If she could do that, the ebony amazon would then try to use Eri’️s momentum against her, spinning the brunette around and letting her run herself into the ropes.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:46 pm

"Woah!" Eri yelped as Odessa used her own momentum to toss her to the ropes instead.

This time, the brown haired girl managed to turn herself, allowing her to bounce off the ropes, straight back towards the ebony vixen. Still, Eri was moving in such a speed that she found it kinda difficult to control herself. With Odessa drawing closer, she opted to attack again before the dark skinned girl could. The worse thing that could happen to her, after all, was to take a hit while dashing like this.

"Yaah!" she swung her arm wildly, attempting to catch Odessa with a clothesline.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:50 pm

Odessa managed to throw Eri into the ropes. That was a big move for her, as it not only broke up her sparring partner’️s momentum, but it gave her a few more precious seconds to recover and think up a plan.

She watched as Eri bounced off of the ropes and came right back in her direction, extending her arm out to the side to try to catch Odessa with a clothesline. As fast as Eri was going, Odessa didn’️t really have time to evade, or to counter with some move that would floor the brunette and immediately turn the tide. With her options limited, she had to play defensively. She threw up her hands in front of her chest, trying to absorb the force of the clothesline. Despite this defense, the hit still rocked her, dropping her back down onto the mat. She would close her hands around Eri’️s arm, however, as she fell, trying to drag the brunette down with her.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:02 pm

Even with her strike blocked by Odessa, Eri felt like she had dealt a decent damage to the ebony amazon, judging that she managed to sent the girl crashing onto her back. The dark skinned vixen didn't go down just like that, however, as her arm was caught, followed by her whole body getting dragged down. Eri yelped as she was caught by surprise, and the next thing she knew she crashed besides Odessa, on her front.

"Ugh!" the brown haired girl grunted.

Her breasts might provided some protection, but the fall was still quite dazing nonetheless. That apparently wasn't the biggest of her concern, though, as it took Eri a split second to realize that her arm was still caught. She would try to push herself off the mat to roll around, hoping to pull her arm before it's too late.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:44 am

Odessa might have been thrown to the mat again, but at least she took Eri with her. Though she was a little dazed following that clothesline, the ebony amazon would cling defiantly to her sparring partner’️s arm, not allowing the women to break free even as she began to roll back and forth, trying to shake her off.

“It’️s my turn, Eri!” Odessa insisted, loudly and firmly. “I am going to get you down on your back, and I am going to make you swoon!” She would kick at Eri’️s hips with her legs, trying to get the brunette to roll in the opposite direction. With any luck, Odessa would be able to act in time, as she would roll that way as well, trying to catch Eri while she was facing upwards and climb on top of the brown-haired girl.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:07 pm

"Nngh!" Eri grunted as she felt the kick on her hips that sent her rolling onto her back. "N-no way!"

She couldn't react fast enough, however, and could only let out a cute yelp when Odessa went all over her, climbing onto her to keep her pinned to the mat. Eri's hands reached for the ebony vixen's breasts in an attempt to shove her off, but her effort didn't have too much power behind it due to her rather sudden movement. The brown haired girl clicked her tongue, but still try to distract her opponent with a rough breasts massage.

"Get off me!" she yelled while squeezing the dark skinned amazon's chocolate mounds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:06 pm

Odessa was not of a mind to acquiesce to Eri’️s demand. She was lucky to have gotten back on top, and now that she had established herself solidly atop her sparring partner, she had something she had to do. She smirked down at the struggling Eri, hardly even noticing the way the brown-haired girl kneaded her large chocolate breasts.

“Hush, darling, hush…there’️s no reason to be making a fuss,” Odessa cooed, bringing a finger down to rest gently upon Eri’️s lips. Her other hand would slip behind her back, sliding down to Eri’️s crotch to cup the brunette’️s sex firmly, teasing the sensitive lips of her womanhood with a couple of fingers. “As wet as you are right now, my dear Eri, this shouldn’️t take too long…so just lay back and enjoy yourself…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:15 pm

Eri was about to mumble something to Odessa as the girl hushed her, only to let out a moan instead when the dark skinned vixen's fingers reached her sex again. As much as she didn't want to admit, the ebony amazon was right on one thing, that it might not be too long until she could level the score again, especially with the brown haired girl pinned under her like this.

"Nnhh... n-no...!" she protested, her hand slipped off from one of Odessa's breasts to try reaching the girl's arm which went for her sex, only to find out it's out of her reach. "D-damnit..."

She decided to squeeze the ebony vixen's breast harder again, while using her other hand to grab Odessa's other arm, wanting to yank it down to disrupt her opponent's balance. Maybe she could get the girl's hand off her sex, but that's a big maybe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:30 pm

Eri’️s moan was music to Odessa’️s ears. The lighter-skinned warrior was, indeed, quite wet right now, and Odessa was confident that she could expertly force an orgasm out of her opponent in no more than a couple of minutes. That was, assuming she could remain atop Eri and prevent the Japanese beauty from turning them over once again.

“Yes,” Odessa countered smugly, as Eri tried again and again to free herself from underneath the ebony amazon. Odessa mostly managed to keep her balance, but, when Eri gave her breast one more hard squeeze and tugged on her arm at the same time, the British woman’️s equilibrium was thrown off, and she very nearly fell off onto her side. Instead, she would throw herself forward, trying to lay herself down flat on top of Eri, pressing her breasts into the brunette’️s face while her hand continued to work the woman’️s pussy.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:50 am

Eri was relieved she could yank Odessa for a bit, but her eyes instantly widened as her plan backfired! Her yelp quickly muffled by the ebony's vixen ample chocolate breasts, her legs raise up for a bit in surprise before coming down to the mat again.

"Mmmph!" she cried, her hands reach for Odessa's shoulders to try pushing the dark skinned girl once more.

With the combined smother-fingering assault, however, Eri found her strength depleting quite fast. She moaned into Odessa's breasts, and before long, her pushing strength was reduced to almost non existent. Her legs initially crossed themselves, but gradually opened again as her resistance fading.

"Mmm!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next