Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 8:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 12:59 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 4:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 3:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, skip-stop

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Different Kind of Workout

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

A Different Kind of Workout - Page 6 Empty Re: A Different Kind of Workout

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:57 am

Odessa, not liking very much being beneath her opponent, would hoist herself up onto her feet as soon as she saw Eri begin to stand up, stretching out her legs and shaking her arms, trying to shake off the last few fleeting tentacles of orgasmic exhaustion that still clung to her. “Of course I’️m still confident,” she replied, smirking at Eri as she watched how the brown-haired girl limbered up, as well. “You’️ve already proven that you can’️t resist me. All I need to do is channel your desires into the proper form—make you my obedient little pet rather than a wild, unpredictable would-be dominatrix.”

When Eri approached her, looking to interlock their fingers, Odessa knew that she was at a disadvantage, and would likely lose another pushing contest between the two of them. She was not the type to yield ground to a rival, however. Well, then, she would just have to resort to a little trickery. One hand would go up and lock together with its pale counterpart; the other would begin to follow, then, suddenly, it would swing lower, as Odessa looked to floor her sexy foe with an unexpected punch to her untightened abdomen.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:13 am

Eri was already imagining how to take on the drained Odessa once she locked up with the girl. Perhaps she could try tossing the girl to the ropes, or just simply take her down again. With most of their tussling so far leaning on the sexy side, she wasn't really expecting the dark skinned girl's strike.

"Ugh!" Eri's eyes widened at the rather unexpected turn as Odessa punched her midsection.

The brown haired girl backed off and bent over, one hand holding her stomach with grimacing expression while she tried to keep an eye of her opponent. Eri had her share of rough matches and a punch normally wouldn't be enough to floor her, but Odessa's strike did left her stunned for a bit.

"M-meanie!" she protested, pouting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:07 pm

Odessa frowned as she followed the retreating brunette, arms held out in front of her, ready to strike. “Eri, sweetie,” she said plaintively, hearing the woman’️s angry exclamation, “don’️t be that way. You have to understand that all’️s fair in love and war. I’️ll let you be as rough with me as you’️d like—once I’️ve brought you back to my apartment and laid you down in my bed.”

Hoping that Eri would not continue to take that punch in the wrong way, Odessa leapt forward, trying to grab her stunned sparring partner and throw her down to the mat. “Here, let me soothe that pain with a little bit of pleasure…” she teased.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:23 pm

While she's slightly upset about the punch, Eri was aware that such thing would be inevitable in a match or spar like this. It didn't really make the hit less painful, though. Just as she's about to shift herself back into her fighting stance, however, Odessa grabbed her shoulders and tossed her down to the mat.

"Uh!" the brown haired girl let out as she landed on her back.

She was curious about Odessa's plan, but didn't really want to find it out with the wager between them. The brown haired girl would attempt to roll herself over, wanting to get up as soon as possible and crawl away before the dark skinned girl could catch her, although it might be a bit difficult after her fall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:01 am

Eri was still stunned enough that Odessa was able to grab onto her and throw her down onto the mat with a boom. The ebony amazon hoped that she didn’️t have to stoop to any more harsh, painful tactics like that punch—if Eri would just stay down and submit to the pleasure, everything would work out just fine!

Odessa did not bother to try to stop Eri from rolling over. If anything, it was exactly what she wanted the brown-haired girl to do. She would quickly follow Eri as the Japanese woman tried to crawl away, and, grabbing at her legs, try to sit down on her back, rubbing her own ass across Eri’️s shoulders as a bit of payback for having the light-skinned girl’️s rear end rubbed across her head.

“Now, Eri, let me make up for that punch…” Odessa purred. Facing her foe’️s feet, she would yank one leg upwards, exposing the brunette’️s sex, before reaching down with her other hand to stick to fingers into the slick womanhood.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:49 am

Eri yelped as she felt her legs grabbed, followed with Odessa's weight on top of her back that sent her back to the mat again. The brown haired girl was slightly winded with her crash, but that was the least of her concern. Without any need for invitation, Odessa's fingers penetrated her sex to elicit a moan from Eri, who was trapped nicely under the dark skinned amazon!

"Ahn! N-no!" she protested, her free leg kicked out in vain.

With both girls in similar sizes, Eri knew she wouldn't be able to make Odessa bulge despite her struggling, especially with one of her legs held by the ebony vixen. She shook her head and tried to drag herself with her hands, but that didn't seem to work either. As much as she didn't want to admit it, Odessa had her under her mercy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:52 am

Odessa managed to catch Eri while the brown-haired beauty was still winded, sitting proudly, victoriously atop her back and grabbing her leg, pulling it hard upwards to expose her dripping sex. Odessa knew as well as Eri did that, with the two of them so close in size, and with Eri already exhausted following the punch, the brunette was not likely to be able to dislodge her—the girl could claw towards the ropes with her hands, sure, but Odessa could adjust her hold to stop any progress she made, and even if she did manage to reach the ropes, there was no referee to force Odessa to let her go.

Yes, after being at Eri’️s mercy hardly two minutes earlier, Odessa now had the light-skinned amazon right where she wanted her, and she was going to have some fun.

“Ohohohoho,” Odessa laughed. “Time to get even, my darling.” She would then begin pumping her fingers in and out of Eri’️s sex, trying to tag her clit, looking to quickly bring her to her first orgasm.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:59 pm

"Uuhhhmmm..." Eri moaned as Odessa's fingers were pumped inside her wet womanhood. "I... I'll get you back... ahhn! J-just you wait...!"

She thrashed around a few more times like a defiant child before finally accepted her predicament. Her earlier exchanges with the ebony amazon had made her feel horny as well, and so it didn't take too much until the brown haired girl succumbed to the pleasure. Eri moaned louder as her orgasm was building, her back occasionally arched for a bit before she flopped again thanks to Odessa's weight on top of her.

"Mmmhh! Aahhh...! Oh, Dessa-chan... Y-you're so good at this..." she admitted between her moaning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:56 am

Odessa laughed as she heard Eri’️s impotent challenges. Later, she might regret finding them so silly, but right now, as she sat atop the other girl, pumping her fingers inside her sex, the brunette’️s resistance slowly melting away, any future time that she would spend on the bottom seemed like some ridiculous, far-off fairy tale.

The earlier exchange of fingerings between the two of them had left Eri very wet, and Odessa figured it would not be long before she would be rewarded with a generous flood of the Japanese woman’️s love juices. Hearing Eri say how good she was at this, Odessa smirked and flipped her head back, her white hair tossing over her shoulder dramatically. “I have a lot of practice,” she admitted, “but never with girls as stunning as you, Eri. You are absolutely scrumptious! Now, cum for me, darling! Come on and cum!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:37 pm

Eventually Eri couldn't resist Odessa's expert fingers anymore. Her whole body tensed up for a couple of seconds before she finally came with a long drawn moan. Her head rolled back as her juice began to flow out freely, coating the dark skinned girl's fingers and the mat beneath her. Eri's head would flop forward afterwards, her body limping out as she tried to catch some breath after her orgasm subsided. Her cheeks were red, but since she was lying face down, Odessa wouldn't be able to see it.

"Uhh..." the brown haired girl groaned weakly between her panting.

While she couldn't help but to feel a little embarrassed, Eri also couldn't deny how skillful the ebony amazon was. Within minutes after she scored the first point, Odessa managed to bring them to level terms again. Eri felt challenged to prove that she's just as good as her opponent, if not better. However, the first thing she had to do now was to recover so she could get back on her feet and fight Odessa again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next