Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Different Kind of Workout

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

A Different Kind of Workout - Page 7 Empty Re: A Different Kind of Workout

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:04 pm

Odessa’️s post-fingering routine was largely the same as that of her sparring partner. Grinding her ass down one last time against the other woman’️s back, she then rolled to the side, sitting down on the canvas and looking down at the panting Eri with a warm, almost loving smile. “I hope that was good for you, my dear,” she cooed, lifting her hand up to her lips to suck the delicious juices of the brown-haired wrestler off of her fingers. When those were all clean, she would shift onto her side and give Eri a kiss on the cheek.

“Go ahead and relax, dear,” she purred, licking Eri’️s face gently. “Take all the time you need to get ready. Not that it will make too much of a difference—I’️m going to win no matter what.” She giggled, then lifted her head up, surveying Eri’️s smooth, sloping back and round rear end with admiration.

“You know, how about I give you a little recovery help?” Odessa would say, before climbing back onto Eri’️s back, this time facing her front, planting her ass on top of that of her opponent, using the pale girl’️s butt cheeks as a cushion. She would bring her hands down onto Eri’️s upper back, beginning to knead and press the light flesh, giving the Japanese woman a soothing, reinvigorating massage.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:18 pm

Eri pouted slightly as Odessa mimicked what she did to the girl earlier, though she didn't really feel upset. As expected, the ebony amazon's confidence rose even higher, and Eri could only roll her eyes while listening to Odessa's taunt. What the dark skinned girl said afterwards, however, made her eyes blinked a few times.

"Huh...? What do you..."

She found out what her sexy opponent meant straight away as she felt Odessa's weight on her back. The brown haired girl initially suspected that the ebony wrestler was about to take advantage of her drained state, so she's a little surprised when the girl applied a back massage instead of a submission hold or the likes.

"Uhm..." she purred. "Oh, that feels nice, Dessa-chan..." Eri complimented. "I'll have you massage me once I claim my win, heh~" she said playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:01 pm

“Mm…no, I don’️t think that will happen,” Odessa replied teasingly. “But I’️ll feel free to order you to give me a massage, my adorable little slave. A full-body massage—in both senses of the phrase.”

As she spoke, she would continue to massage Eri’️s back, digging her fingers in deep, trying to release all the negative energy from the auburn-maned beauty’️s gorgeous body. She had never trained as a masseuse, and was pretty much just making this up as she went along, but the delighted sounds that came out of Eri’️s mouth indicated that the light-skinned woman was thoroughly enjoying Odessa’️s vigorous ministrations. She almost regretted the fact that they had a match to finish, but she knew that she had not yet convinced Eri that she was the superior lover.

“Alright,” Odessa said definitively, her fingers slipping away from Eri’️s back as she climbed to her feet, “let’️s start round three. Are you ready, dear?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:15 pm

"You really think so highly of yourself, huh? I hope I'm not anywhere near you when you fall down!" Eri replied in a joking manner, sticking her tongue out at Odessa as she picked herself up. "

Taking a deep breath, she lowered herself into her stance again before circling her dark skinned foe. Odessa's cockiness was actually accompanied with a decent skill, so Eri knew that she had to be extra careful, particularly after giving away an orgasm a moment ago. She was actually considering to be a little defensive, but scrapped the idea at the last moment. Instead, she would inch herself closer, but not too close to invite Odessa for lunging at her.

Once she felt she's close enough to execute her plan, Eri would swing her right leg, aiming to kick the ebony amazon's own. Her plan was to make Odessa fall on one knee, so she could have an opening to attack the girl. Plus, it would be some sort of a payback to the punch she received earlier.

"Hyahh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:13 pm

“You make me sound like an egotist, my dear,” Odessa replied, frowning a little as Eri teased her about how highly it seemed that she thought of herself. “That’️s simply not the case. I’️m confident, sure, because I know I can beat you and take you home. You are just too scrumptious not to capture as a prize—I could never forgive myself if I didn’️t succeed in making you mine. And that is why I know I am going to win.”

Once Eri had gotten back up onto her feet and begun to circle, Odessa would start circling as well, the two moving around each other in wide arcs. Odessa felt energized now that she had had some time to recover from her own orgasm, and, now that she had made Eri cum, she felt that she could win any tests of strength between the two of them. She was looking to lock up and bully the brunette back into a corner. Of course, the Japanese girl would not want to engage in such a contest, and, like Odessa’️s punch earlier, she would get a little rough with it, landing a hard kick to Odessa’️s thigh, forcing the ebony amazon to her knees.

“Nnnnh!” Odessa hissed. “No fair!”

Knowing she was vulnerable to attack, Odessa would let herself fall forward, trying to wrap her arms around Eri’️s legs and bring the light-skinned warrior down with her—or, at the very least, protect her breasts and pussy from the girl’️s sensual attacks.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:33 pm

"Ha!" Eri had a triumphant looked as she returned the earlier favor by kicking Odessa. "Payback!"

As excited as she was after hearing the dark skinned girl's explanation, she certainly would make Odessa worked very hard in order to claim her. Never mind the fact that it's just a spar and not an official match. Only the special kind of girl should be able to take her home as a prize, after all, and Eri wanted to make sure if Odessa was fit in that category or not.

"You're going to work very hard to claim m-aaahh!" Eri's taunt as she tried to grab Odessa ended in a surprised yelp as the girl rolled forward and took her down by her legs. "Unngh!" the brown haired girl grunted as she crashed onto her back with a thud.

Still feeling a little exhausted after her orgasm, Eri also felt a little dazed now. This wasn't good. She couldn't let Odessa have her way with her again in succession! Slightly panting, Eri would move her legs around, attempting to catch the ebony amazon's chin or something in an accidental kick of some sort, so she could free her legs from the girl's grasps. Should she able to do that, her next plan was to try trapping Odessa's head between her thighs for a sweet counterattack!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:51 pm

“You were saying?” the ebony amazon mocked, an impish smile on her face. Odessa had managed to turn a negative into a positive, as instead of being at the mercy of her sparring partner, she was the one on top, having toppled the tall, curvy brunette, bringing her down to the mat with a loud thud. She was going to pick up right where she had left off before. Before she could do that, unfortunately, one of Eri’️s desperate kicks managed to connect with her chin.

“Ungh!” Odessa groaned, slumping down against her crafty opponent. Things went from bad to worse for her as Eri, her legs now free, trapped Odessa with a crushing headscissors, the momentum of the match wildly shifting once again. Odessa’️s eyes widened as she was trapped, her head slowly having the consciousness squeezed out of it by her brown-haired opponent’️s smooth, white thighs. She would do the best she could to fight, grabbing at the legs with her hands, while her tongue would shoot out and strain to reach Eri’️s sex, hoping that perhaps some stimulation of that nature would convince her to give up the scissor hold.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:36 pm

"Got you!" Eri declared as her thighs clamped on the sides of Odessa's head. "Time to nggh...! squeeze you!" her words interrupted by her own moan as the dark skinned girl's tongue brushed her moist sex. "Eghh... No more pussy for you, Dessa-chan!" Eri stated while she tried to push the girl's head away from her sex, without really breaking her scissor. "At least, not now..." she quickly added with a giggle.

The brown haired girl would continue applying pressure on her opponent's head for a while, wanting to weaken Odessa as much as she could before she tried rolling herself around to be on top once again. What she had in mind was to shift herself backwards a little once she's on top, so she could apply a schoolgirl pin to keep the ebony amazon grounded. It should give her a nice advantage over Odessa, as well as emphasizing her point about who's the superior girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:25 pm

“Nppp!” Odessa spluttered, as Eri began squeezing her head between those powerful thighs. “Nnnn…let me go…” the ebony amazon growled, continuing to pull on Eri’️s legs as hard as she could, but making very little progress in loosening their hold on her neck. With that strategy failing, she hoped that her cunnilingus-based attack would have greater success. But Eri firmly pushed Odessa’️s head away from that lovely, dripping sex.

“Mmmmgr…but…I want that pussy…right now!” Odessa replied plaintively, whining like a little girl who had been denied a second helping of dessert.

Slowly, Eri’️s headscissors would have their intended effect, weakening Odessa, making her breathing labored, her resistance less coordinated and less vigorous. She could hardly fight it when Eri decided to roll the two of them over. On the bottom once again, Odessa would find herself pinned down like a schoolgirl by her brunette foe, wiggling fruitlessly as Eri used her as a seat.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:44 pm

"Heh, patience seemed to be the quality you're lacking, Dessa-chan~" teased Eri as she altered Odessa's earlier saying to her. "I can help you with that!"

Now that she had the dark skinned girl weakened and trapped under her schoolgirl pin, Eri couldn't help but to grin widely at Odessa. She wiggled her lower half teasingly, while keeping it out of reach from the ebony vixen's mouth. The brown haired girl would then lean backwards, her hand reaching for Odessa's crotch and cupped it firmly. She would then use her middle finger to trace the outline of the girl's womanhood, drawing circles on it in a slow pace to give her opponent some lesson in patience. Eri was giggling in an almost childlike manner as she did this.

"You can have this pussy..." Eri said while using her other hand to rub her own womanhood gently in front of Odessa. "...after I make you mine... sounds good, no?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next