Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 10:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 9:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 8:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 3 Bots

Mystery Dragon, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Under The Mask

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Under The Mask - Page 2 Empty Re: Under The Mask

Post by Lobo Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:06 pm

Clyde cocked up an eyebrow and turned his head, looking towards Talia out the corner of his right eye suspiciously. 'Getting it from a friend' sounded half assed, though he brushed that aside following her next comment that made him frown slightly.

"I didn't go save her 'cause I wanted ta' get laid." He mused to her immediately. He then paused, trying to pick his words carefully to explain his emotions at the time.

He gave an uneasy sigh. "I dun' like seein' people get beat like that. Not like that. People who can't fight back no more and get fucked up more just 'cause some sadistic asshole enjoys hurtin' them. I hate people like that. People like King... Sarah Gatt... Dark Angel... Allison Watson and Lu Jiao Jocelyn. You know, Guys like that." He said with a displeased frown as he thought about that night and other people in his life who took pleasure in the pain of others.

"Plus he was prolly gonna end up rape her and well... I don't really dig that." He identified with Shuana being helpless and without any sort of backup.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:03 pm

Talia bit her tongue rather hard when Clyde put Dark Angel in the list of the other known sadists in the league. Did she really deserve to be among those others? The others went out of their way to make life as miserable as possible for others. Talia only did it to a select few people who deserved it. And she didn't buy his answer either. Why Shauna then? Why not all the other helpless girls in the league that King ended up raping afterward?

Talia stepped away from Clyde and started to walk off. "Really? Cuz, you know...you didn't save me." He probably didn't even remember who she was. No one ever did. "Or anyone else for that matter. Kind of convenient that she happened to blow you too, no?" As she got further away, she pulled out her phone and waved it towards Clyde. "Wasn't my only copy by the way."

She turned back around and suppressed a laugh. "Just a heads up."

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:10 am

Clyde cocked his eyebrow when Talia stepped away and began walking off all of a sudden for some reason, he didn't appreciate that but whatever he felt right there was undone with the girl's next statement that made Clyde's eyes widen in shock when he put two and two together.

"Shit..." He thought, imaging what had been done to her before her next statement made his eyes narrow into a scowl, clinching his fists tightly. She pour salt on the wound when she talked about the picture. Was she trying to piss him off, her laugh didn't help.

Now he got obnoxious. "What; You holdin' onto that pic to fuck with me? Gon use it against me or somethin'!? Go right ahead! I ain't afraid!" He barked "But if you doin' all this 'cause you Jealous, then babe, You got problems." He said as he pointed at her to emphasize every word, he knew he did a good thing saving Shauna but it also went against his personal code and the price he was paying made him wonder if he should ever do anything like that again.

People ain't my problem.

Last edited by 621 on Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:50 am; edited 2 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2