Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts)

2 posters

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 9 Empty Re: The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts)

Post by Deus001 Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:11 pm

John smiled and helped Lia up "It's okay, I was taken aback a little first time I saw this place." he said.

Holding her arm he'd say "C'mon, the dance is in the reception hall. They moved all the table to the walls so the middle is where the dancing is."

The reception hall was extremely large, well it was for reception and as the college canteen. Thus all the tables and chairs were positioned at the walls. All the lights and music was still being put into place so John said "Let's take a seat, or I could show you where I go to class. See where I paint the magic and all that."

Back to top Go down

The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 9 Empty Re: The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts)

Post by TheWamts Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:35 pm

Lia gladly took John's hand and pulled herself up off the floor while the two walked through the campus and into the hall. She was the type that was easily amazed, so the incredibly large hallway left her awestruck. "Oh wow... really did wish I could be in one of these schools."

"Well... we have time, right? And I'd rather see more campus than just sit around and wait, if that's ok with you."

The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 9 SAdcZrMThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 9 MVRLLQmThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 9 I82ome3The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 9 UAjmKPCThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 9 MAai8oKThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 9 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:22 pm

"Sure, come on. I'll take you there." John said as he held Lia's hand.

After going up two flights of stairs John would take her along a balcony above the large hall, giving a great view of the surrounding grass field.
"I look at that for inspiration." the art student said as his gaze went over to that view.

Moving on John took Lia to a room in the hallway after the balcony, getting his student ID card and flashing it at a card slider device next to the door. "The whole thing with the cards is to prevent theft." the art student said to her.

Opening the door it would show several stools all worn with dried paint of different colours on them, along the walls were paintings that belonged to different cultures. Also John pointed to one painting and it was the one he made when he first met Lia "It's being put there for the moment, but I must admit I feel swollen with pride." he said as he hugged her.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:52 pm

Once they got up to the balacony, Lia had to stop for a little; the sight was quite something. She followed him into the classroom and saw the portrait of herself. She'd seen it once already of course, but it was still really amazing to see her image looking just so... good.

"Oh hey John...? Do you have um... a copy of that you can give me? I'm not sure if I can just take a picture of it now that it's here.", being a little bit overly cautious for the picture, while she hugged and kissed him again.

The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 9 SAdcZrMThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 9 MVRLLQmThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 9 I82ome3The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 9 UAjmKPCThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 9 MAai8oKThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 9 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:02 pm

"Huh, oh yeah I said I'd get you a copy of it." John said.

"I put the painting into a scanner earlier today, so I can print off a copy for you. Should be a printer right outside." the art student said as he went out the room "Take a seat if you want Lia."

Using his card on the printer machine to register him, he pressed a few buttons before groaning "I'm not very good with most technology I'm afraid." he said aloud to Lia.

Thankfully he was able to print out a copy of the picture for his girl, holding it in his hand and walking back into the room.
"There we go, I'll just stick it in my coat for later if that's alright." the art student said after kissing Lia's forehead.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:54 pm

Lia's face brightened when John pulled out more or less an exact copy out of a printer and stuffed it in his shirt. "This is why I love you. You're always there with what I need." she smiled sincerely and kissed him on his chin. "So... Anything else interesting here, Captain Art?" giggling at what she deemed to be his new nickname.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:05 pm

John smiled and wrapped his arms around Lia, smiling as he heard her words "I prefer Captain creation myself." he said with a laugh.

"Well there's all sorts of things in this department, over here for example are some masks we have been making." the art student said as walked Lia over to a row of different looking masks.

He then picked up a couple of them and said "Ah I remember making these."
The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 9 Cantarella_by_Valdrein.jpg

"Let's put them on, I made them and they passed so I'm sure the teachers won't mind us borrowing them for a short while." he said as he landed Lia one of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:57 pm

She laughed at the fancy-looking mask "Well, it makes sure we won't think we're someone else, so that's good." She tried a white one on, more or less blending with her skin tone and trying it out.

She took out her phone and took a picture of the two of them wearing the masks. "I might not be an artist, but my camera helps me pretend.", laughing a little bit.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:10 pm

John kept his smile on as Lia took the picture with her phone, they'd be able to look back on this moment in the future.

"You know I remember when I made those masks, when I made a pair I felt a tad lonely. Like that mask was to belong to someone close to me, and I can see that now. It fits you like a velvet glove Lia." he said kissing her forehead.

"I guess we should head down now, see if the party will begin." the art student said as he held Lia's hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:41 pm

"Here's an toast to a long future for us!", cupping her hand around an air cup and pushing it towards his arm, as the pair headed down the stairs and back into the hall. She looked around, and there were a few college students now, some of them giving them a glance with their masks.

"Just in time then. Should we get some drinks?", pointing towards a table with cups of punch and also some stronger stuff, which seemed a little odd, since some of the students here must have been underage.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next