Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 3 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts)

2 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 8 Empty Re: The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts)

Post by Deus001 Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:12 pm

John made sure Lia was close to him as he switched channel to the simpsons.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhxt6b502Q4

All the while he kept lightly caressing the skin of his girl, grinning at the humour that was on.
"You know I can why that show's all popular, xmas is rolling around soon now that I think on it. We should do something for that when it rolls around." he said before moving his lips to lick one of her breasts.

Back to top Go down

The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 8 Empty Re: The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts)

Post by TheWamts Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:39 pm

Even Lia had knowledge about the Simpsons, she'd seen a few episodes back home when she was young and from what she remembered, it was really good.

"Christmas huh? The best holiday of the year and all... I'll try to get you something nice, I know you'll do the same, r-", cut off by his sudden lick at her nipple, making her giggle and "fight back" by slapping him lightly on the forehead.

The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 8 SAdcZrMThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 8 MVRLLQmThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 8 I82ome3The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 8 UAjmKPCThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 8 MAai8oKThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 8 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:27 pm

John grinned as Lia playfully attacked him, he continued sucking on her nipple.
All the while he used a free hand to move down to Lia's heels and gently stroked one of them.

After playing around with her breast he'd move his mouth and say "Satisfied?"

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:46 pm

Lia grinned back, "Ooohh... not yet John...", her own hand running up and down his chest, moving in small circles, poking him every now and then playfully.

Soon enough though, she realized that she hadn't taken a breath, she was giggling too much and stopped to inhale deeply. "Ah... I guess we really should stop before I pass out."

The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 8 SAdcZrMThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 8 MVRLLQmThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 8 I82ome3The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 8 UAjmKPCThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 8 MAai8oKThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 8 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:03 pm

"Yeah I guess so." John muttered while placing his forehead onto Lia's skin.

"Say let's get dressed shall we? I like to be early to events like the dance, my old man says that it's better to a bit early than a little late. You know what I mean?" the art student said as he stood up.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:18 am

Lia was already reaching for her bra while John was talking. "Hmm... My dad'd always tell me the opposite, or maybe I just don't listen very well." Lia was of course joking, and giggled nervously at it. It was at least kinda true...

She took her time putting her clothes on, and as she was pulling up her shorts, she suddenly picked up the pillow again and bonked John in his chest again, and then moving to kiss him on the cheek, smiling wildly all the while.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:47 pm

The art student had donned his jeans and shirt, reaching out to pick his coat up when he saw his girl. John was laughing as Lia attacked him and then kissed him.

He cupped her rear end's right cheek and said "Hey there will be plenty of time for more of that kinda fun later."

Kissing her on the lips he'd mutter "Let's get to that dance now shall we?" Once that was done John would open the door for Lia and walk her to his car.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:50 pm

"Fine fine..." she pouted and laughed. while they headed out of the door again, and back into the stylish looking red convertible.

"Lots of people at the dance will be jealous that you have such a car, I'm guessing?"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:24 pm

"Nah I ain't the only student with a car, but your right, cause they don't have one like this." John grinned as he turned the ignition.

"Just going to put on a little music...." The art student would play [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuYK9xCHZdQ:3n76zl6q]Some might say[/url:3n76zl6q] by Oasis.

The drive went through somewhat busy traffic, as it was getting near night time workers were heading back to their loved ones and others were hitting the town. The art student would look at Lia from time to time and smile at her.

"There it is, the place where I go to master my art so to speak." said John as he would park his car near it.

The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 8 Fettes_college_building_aw011007_2.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:54 pm

Lia had her eyes closed for most of the ride, in spite of how excited she was for it. She was also pretty nervous, because she wasn't the most social person, rather odd given that she was wrestler.

Once they got there, she ooh'd and aah'd like a third-grader taking in as much of the sight as she could, even as she was walking, and ended up tripping. "Ooof... I guess I really aren't cut out for college. Can't even take a step here", putting as positive a tone forward to hide her embarrassment.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next