Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts)

2 posters

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 6 Empty Re: The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts)

Post by Deus001 Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:11 pm

"An astronaut duck, AFW wouldn't stand a chance." John smirked saying that.

"But you know why be an astronaut duck when you can be a sexy leopard or cat." the art student muttered into her ear.

"Speaking of cats check this out." John said as he picked up a box displaying cat ears. "Let's see, it says that these cat ears can pick up your brainwaves and move up and down accordingly.

The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 6 Necomimi-Brainwave-Cat-Ears-close-up.jpg

"I guess we can get this too, how about we get some of the odd candy while we're at it." John said smirking.

Back to top Go down

The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 6 Empty Re: The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts)

Post by TheWamts Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:27 pm

John and Lia both seemed to have a bit of weakness with the abnormal, "Hmm... So we're getting a set of balloon pants, some mind reading cat ears and a bag of honey roasted crickets? Sounds like just another day for us." What they didn't notice was that they had somehow spent a full hour already with all their inspecting the rather unusual gadgets.

"Oh wow, time sure went fast! We better get back to your car and head out! Time to pay?"

The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 6 SAdcZrMThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 6 MVRLLQmThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 6 I82ome3The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 6 UAjmKPCThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 6 MAai8oKThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 6 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:36 pm

"Yeah we probably should." John said as he headed to the counter.

Once their goods were paid for the art student would leave with Lia, opening the door for her into the car.
"I'll just stick these in the back." Mr Carnaby said as he placed them there.

"There's still a good couple of hours till the dance, how about we relax at my place for a while?" the art student offered.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:49 pm

"Sounds good to me!", she responded brightly as she sat down in her seat. She figured that they'd filled their daily quota of wierd, and there was still the dance to take up the overflow.

Once they had got back, a very short drive, she'd unlock the door with her new key for John as he took the stuff inside. "By relaxing, I guessing you didn't mean... you know...", indicating her point by staring at the bedroom.

The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 6 SAdcZrMThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 6 MVRLLQmThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 6 I82ome3The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 6 UAjmKPCThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 6 MAai8oKThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 6 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:00 pm

"Well we can if you want." John said as he folded his legs on the couch.

Then suddenly he stood up and said "Actually let's try something else, like lying naked on the couch watching TV."

The art student would stand up and fling his coat away, then pulling his trousers down as well "Come on Lia, embrace the madness." he'd say happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:13 pm

Lia smiled at his suggestion, it was probably a good idea after all, don't want to run out of energy before the dance even began. Taking off her shirt first and then her shorts, she laughed. "Oh, we're all mad here already. Just a matter of degree now." It was a little bit true at least, everyone had to be a bit crazy to be part of something like the AFW, after all.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:49 pm

John smiled and sat next to Lia, it was actually a bit funny that the two of them were naked and watching TV. The art student would let out a chuckle as he turned the TV on, kissing Lia's hair as he did so.

It was an episode of batman the animated series, namely the infamous 'Almost got em.' episode.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPan8pia3TI

"Ah this is a classic this one, always did like the art style of noir." John grinned as he hugged his girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:11 pm

"Ooohh this is relaxing...", she sighed contently on the couch. She laughed as a silly looking cartoon popped up on the screen. "Hmm... A classic, hmm? Never had much time to watch stuff like this as a kid, guess I should use this time to make for it..." she spread her naked form onto John's as if this was the most natural thing in the world.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:34 pm

John was watching the show as Lia spread herself onto him, doing it in a manner that just made it seem so normal for the pair.
"Might as well bask in it." the art student thought to himself.

Mr Carnaby would wrap his arms around Lia and gently reach up to fondle one of her breasts "Just for fun right?" he'd mutter to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:51 pm

"Mmm... just for fun.", she agreed. Her hand wrapped around his body and began moving in soft small circles as she also poked him in the cheek. "I'm guessing you aren't going to be this gentle in your match, yeah?"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next