Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts)

2 posters

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 11 Empty Re: The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts)

Post by TheWamts Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:57 am

"Oh, we're gonna intimidate them away with style? I've never a serious fighter who wasn't scared of... art *GASP*.", adding extra drama to her words. She pictured what such outfits would look like, and each time she couldn't stop herself from laughing, She moved close enough to John to basically a human amalgamation on the dance floor, which made moving around just a little difficult.

The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 11 SAdcZrMThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 11 MVRLLQmThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 11 I82ome3The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 11 UAjmKPCThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 11 MAai8oKThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 11 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 11 Empty Re: The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts)

Post by Deus001 Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:14 pm

The art student laughed along with Lia, he pictured the pair of them in skin tight superhero outfits. But to be honest he thought that would be rather chafing.

Then he let out a minor blush as he and Lia got closer a little here, it was one of these moments where there was action and a quiet drama scene was taking place in the middle of it. But still he said nothing and merely winked at the girl while dancing alongside her.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:48 pm

The moment just felt like a special one between the two of them, the other students dancing around them more or less melted into the background. She didn't want to be the one to break the silence. As it turned out though, she didn't need to. Someone nearby was being dragged away by a few security members, it seemed that the guy was trying to spike some of the food with something or another, and he was causing a big ruckus, throwing a glass that narrowly missed Lia's head. "What the...?"

The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 11 SAdcZrMThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 11 MVRLLQmThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 11 I82ome3The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 11 UAjmKPCThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 11 MAai8oKThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 11 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:23 pm

When John heard the glass breaking it was like the needle scratch in a TV show to him. His eyes shifted towards the source of the noise and his eyes rankled at the sight of it.

"Excuse me Lia." he muttered as he moved over to where the man was being dragged and stood there with his arms folded. He followed the security from a distance and he kept his eyes on the man the whole while.

Once John was sure he was gone the art student went back to Lia and said "Sorry, but when the people close to me are threatened I turn into what would be called an implacable man. You know someone who doesn't stop until I've stopped that person."

He then grinned and said "Now where were we?" as he moved closer to Lia. The song [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss0kFNUP4P4:2t69jkff]Don't want to miss a thing[/url:2t69jkff] by Aerosmith.

John gasped when he heard and said "Time for a slow dance Lia." and he moved closer to her to start swaying along with the song.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:37 am

A lot of the people in the party were staring at the restrained man as he was led out, it seemed to have put an abrupt end to the party mood. But it seemed that the DJ was hacing none of it, and Aerosmith was bringing the mood back well, the party-goers got back into their pairs and trios. Lia herself hugged John. "Hey, thanks for that. Well, at least no one got hurt. I mean, except for that guy." She then took his hands in hers and moved together with him to the rhythm of the song.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:04 pm

"Yeah well that's karma for you." John said with a smile as he danced alongside Lia.

He always did like this song, he remembered it from the movie Armageddon. He always got epic vibes from the chorus, and the fact he was dancing alongside his woman to this song only sweetened the deal.

Once the dance was over many of the students clapped loudly and cheered. John would wipe his brow and say "Hey Lia can we take a break? I'm a bit exhausted."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:36 pm

The albino girl decided to tease her boyfriend a bit. "Oh no, we'll dance here till we pass out.", firmly planting her feet down for a few seconds before laughing and pulling the pair into a set of benches on the side. Only when they had sat down did Lia realize that she too was sweating after her time on the dance floor.

"I'll guess I'll get myself some water, you want anything?" She pointed back at the drinks table, a few steps from where they were.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:02 pm

"Well I'm used to wrestling not dancing, it's a different ball game all together." John said when he saw that it looked like Lia wasn't going to budge.

Then he gave a smirk and said "Ah you see reason perfect, although I'd love to carry your tired form to my carriage for the night." laughing after that.

"I'll just take some water as well, never did like alcohol thanks." John said as he smiled after sitting down.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:14 pm

((It gets quite hard to swap between RPing and writing a report on Special Relativity. Lorentz factors.... ugh...))

"Hhhmm... Well, speaking with experience, alcohol's great on cold lonely nights, but I guess those are going to be a rarity for me now." Lia stood back up and grabbed 2 cups of water, by the time she returned, she noticed that hers was already empty. "Here you are, sir.", Lia said out of habit before realizing who she was talking to and blushing in embarrassment.

Last edited by 12001 on Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:26 pm

John was just sitting and grinning when Lia was getting them some water, then he blushed a little when she called him sir.
He soon regained his composure and said "Well thank you madam, but I may need to point out that you've already emptied your cup. Feel free to get yourself a new one, I will wait here for you."

He'd wink at her and said "Were you in another world there?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next