» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Valerie vs Anja, Standard Match

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Valerie vs Anja, Standard Match - Page 6 Empty Re: Valerie vs Anja, Standard Match

Post by Harrier Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:43 am

"Uh...my pleasure...for sure."
Anja was really glad when she was able to buck out from under Valerie, but just for the sake of the match and not for her loss to not be embraced by the formidable breasts of her opponent. Indeed she was so glad that she would even answer instead of staying through to her training and just try to get some air in her devoid lungs.

After Valerie had stood up, the blonde was trying to roll around when the other girl came crashing down on her, with her only being able to put tension in her body before the full load of Valerie crashed on her.
"OUF!"
She huffed out loud when she was hit, her legs once going up in the air when the body of her opponent had landed.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Valerie vs Anja, Standard Match - Page 6 Empty Re: Valerie vs Anja, Standard Match

Post by KillerV Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:24 am

The busty Valerie giving no chance to Anja as she coming down from jumping in the air to landing on her stomach, her large body right on top of her opponent, laying her down flat, her body took it a pretty hard impact before she laying back down again underneath Valerie, the silver haired vixen purred at the blond before she looks at her face. "Mmmm are you out yet?~"

Looking at her face for a moment before she move one arm to under her opponent smooth thigh and lifting it up, hooking under as shes going for the pin. "Count down referee~" In which the referee would come down beside them and slapping on the mat. "ONE!.....TWO!......" During the count down, Valerie couldnt help but to keep looking at Anja pretty face. "So cute and yet, ohhhhmmm I want to keep you~"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:42 pm

Anja did not have an answer ready, not even when one of her legs were lifted in the air and the referee girl began to count down on her after Valerie had called her to start doing her job.

*How could things have turned around this fast?*
She thought through the cloud of confusion that had happened so fast with her little suffocating experience. Still she was a fighter through and through, her pride being the foremost catalyst to not give to something that simple as a big splash. Luckily Valerie was not exactly a rhino, so she would throw a shoulder up at the last possible moment instead of actually kicking out.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:24 am

While Valerie laying on her lovely opponent for the pin, she was mesmerized just watching her face as the referee counting down until when its getting extremely close to hitting for the three, but then Anja raise her shoulder just before the three count, surprised the sexy n busty Valerie sitting up off of her opponent, panting which show her chest heaving up and down covered in sweats, giggling from her shoulder up. "My my~ Cant stay down, is it cause of me?~"

She takes a deep breath while slowly standing herself up, stretching her arms high above herself behind the back, which people can see her chest sticking out so well and visibly, many, many people would whistle at her sexiness. "Oh you people~" Giggles at them and back looking down at Anja, making sure shes still down, Valerie again running back behind her toward to the ropes before bouncing back, hoping she would go again for another jump to spread her limbs, hoping to body splash her again but this time, aiming her large breasts to drop down on top of her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:11 am

Despite still groaning under the impact of the first body splash, Anja could not resist to smile at the words and gestures of Valerie. Although obviously bat shit crazy, it was clear to see why this girl was a fan favorite in that dump they called Tension.

"...Uhn...Guilty as charged..."
The Blonde groaned while her opponent did a quick pose for the fans and went into the ropes again for a second move against the lying blonde who was weakly rolling from left to right in a futile attempt to get up early.

As soon as she saw that Valerie aimed for a second big splash but this time in a higher angle, Anja would try to sit up at the last moment to escape the voluptuous body of Valerie.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:32 pm

Valerie feeling more adrenaline rush flowing into her body when taking down Anja more and more, it feels really good having some fun for a chance and just fully enjoyed getting her luscious body pressing against the blonde, she can only purred at the thoughts and feel between the two having fun together.

"Now now, stay still so I can pounce on you again~" She said, standing up and going to the ropes to bounce right back at her opponent, she jump with her fairly large but sexy body going to splash on top of Anja, but only able to hit the mat hurting her large breasts first. "Ohhhhhhhh~"

She quickly push herself up on all threes, one hand reaching for her chest and rubbing it from the pain, she didnt know what exactly happen, but thinking she moved out of the way at the last second, she wasnt that disappointing exactly since her chest took a lovely hit and felt good for her, still stunned from the missed splash attack. "Mmmmm oww that hurt~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:12 pm

"Sorry to be such a bad sport and missing your stunning body splash, but I want to take you home for me, not the other way around! "
Anja said happily, snorting once in a very un-lady like fashion after she had been roughly handled by her for the last few minutes and barely escaped defeat from the pin of Valerie.

"I got something special for you sexy vixen. You`ll love it! "
At least the blonde was confident that her opponent would love it when she attempted to sit on the back of Valerie, grab her arms and put her into a Lotus Lock with her feet crossed behind the neck of the other girl, leaving her hands free to sensually rub the butt cheeks of her opponents.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:29 am

Valerie hugging her breasts hurting quite a bit from the impact she landed onto the mat from the missed body splash, she indeed moan from the painful pleasure and while she was distracted by it, she suddenly felt her arms being pulled away that her hands was clutching her breasts and pulled behind her back, and while thats happening she felt something soft snaking behind her and pushing against her head. "Ohhhh!~"

Her arms trapped by her submission hold and having bit of trouble escaping and do want to ease her breasts from the pain but another sensational pleasure when her rear end getting groped, fondle that made her squirmed from the feeling and tapping her feet on the mat. "Ohhhh no fair Anja~ You cant, have the upper hand, right now~ Ohhhhhh~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:52 pm

"And why not? That may not be what you have planned, granted. But I am quite satisfied with the result right now."
Anja giggled a little bit when she answered, groping away at the firm rear of Valerie with the greatest of pleasures, shifting her rear on the back of her opponent until she had found a place that was suitable for her own butt as far as she could navigate without relinquishing the hold.

"Besides, i am pretty sure that you like that even more than your own plan."
The Blonde suggested before slapping a hand with some fervor on one of the butt cheeks of her lovely opponent.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:16 am

Valerie still got her arms trapped by her opponent submission hold, unable to escape by pulling on her arms or even wiggle herself out, at the same time she wouldnt mind being trapped like this and continues to feel her ass cheeks getting groped some more, tingling the busty silver haired woman. "Ohhmmmmm how long are you... are you gonna keep doing this?~" giving her different hints on both wanted to release the hold as well keeping it up, either way, Valerie need to get out of this.

"I do enjoy this but, you need to share with some of mine~" She said, Valerie tries to pushes her feet against the mat hoping to get herself sliding backward hoping her body would pushes Anja legs over herself and weighting her down, at the point would seem to be a pinfall. "Hmmmm!~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next