Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Valerie vs Anja, Standard Match

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Valerie vs Anja, Standard Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Valerie vs Anja, Standard Match

Post by Harrier Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:42 pm

Anja`s world turned around a little bit when she whirled Valerie around too, but her trained skills allowed her to come to senses quickly. While she attempted to hook the leg of her gorgeous adversary, the powerful legs of Valerie already kicked out and Anja was sent a little bit flying, even when Valerie had not been particularly after that effect. She was impressed how strong this powerhouse was as Anja had not wrestled much really strong girls with the exception of Cecilia.

"That was close Val-chan. You nearly dropped me..."
Anja suggested with a funny tone in her voice before attempting to scramble back to her feet and try to meet Valerie with a quick drop kick.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Valerie vs Anja, Standard Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Valerie vs Anja, Standard Match

Post by KillerV Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:29 pm

Valerie was pretty surprised that she was being flipped despite how small Anja is, but even though she was taken down to the mat into a pin until the powerful Valerie kicked out from the pin, groaning and feeling pretty good at the same time, she tries to regain her mind before she slowly pushes herself get on her knees. "Ohhhh that was close alright~ I want to lay you out and sit on you~"

She teased even though her mind was winded still until she gets onto her knees, almost halfway standing and didnt give her a chance to recover as Anja comes right at her dropping an quick dropkick, hitting squarely right to the busty breasts of Valerie. "Ooomph!~" Knocking her down backward as she roll a little, groaning to struggle crawling to the ropes.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:11 pm

Anja would have liked, really liked to reply something to Valerie`s comment that was both challenging and sensual all at once, but speaking would have given away her position and that was a luxury she could not put on the line at this point.

With Valerie heaving herself up, Anja would circle behind her after she had gotten up from her dropkick and attempt to catch her with one arm around the throat so that she could bend her backward with an abrupt yank for a backbreaker. There was a certain risk for her in that move, but if she did not stay on Valerie like stink on a monkey, only pain would be the result of it for her.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:09 am

Valerie groaning to struggle to get up to her feet, that dropkick did knock the wind out of her that it took her some time to get up onto her feet until she felt her neck being wrapped around, thought that Anja was gonna put her into a Sleeperhold but this isnt the case, it was something much harsher to punish the sexy Amazon Valerie.

"UNNNN!~" Her back landing hard into her move that bounces the silver haired maiden down to the mat, moaning in pain as she arches backward with her hand reaching behind her, easing the pain as she can couldnt move at the moment, stunned from impact.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:09 pm

The German was quite satisfied when she saw her opponent go down from the high risk backbreaker so near the powerful arms of the sexy Amazon.

"Can`t catch a lioness with a mousetrap."
Anja murmured while she got up to her feet again, looking in the direction of Valerie who she had managed to fell with the backbreaker. Thoughts of the next cover attempt came to her brain, but Valerie probably could still kick out fairly easy at this time, so she would attempt to waste no time and prepare her next move by going into the ropes for a running leg drop on the considerbla chest of her opponent.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:09 am

Valerie never been in that vicious backbreaker before and it not only hurt like hell but it also feel pretty good too, the busty n sexy Amazon moans while she's still hugging her back, down on the mat where she could get up anytime soon, giving Anja a chance to being in the pain. "Ohhhhh my back~"

Anja still have more moves up her sleeves when she coming right at the downed Amazon and dropping on top of her with a legdrop smacking right to those pair of breasts. "OHH!~" her body jerks from impact, she slowly rolling her body to get bit of space between the two, needed to recover some and hopefully get up on her knee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:32 pm

"Finally!"
Her leg drop had hit, and Anja was positive that she had managed to fell Valerie for a little bit, maybe even enough time to pin her. She knew several girls who would have done nothing any more after getting hitn by the back breaker/leg drop combination, but Valerie had took it like a champ. So she was in for a nasty surprise when she finally turned back to see that Valerie was already back on her way up, leading the Blonde to raise an eyebrow in surprise.

"I got to hand it to you, Val-chan, you`re tough as nails."
She complimented her opponent while moving in attempting to grab Valerie at the shoulders and nail her with an elbow shortly under the breasts.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:02 pm

Valerie moans from her chest taking a hard leg drop right across it, it was really good feeling but same time, not as much when she knows if this keeps up it would get worst when Anja would have more inflicting pain for her and pushing that blonde girl closer to winning. "Ohhhhhh how painful~" Though, she slowly pushes herself up, trying to keep herself less vulnerable though Anja got something more to tease with.

"Of course Im tough~ Its what Im made for~ UGH!" Her finely large breast took a pretty hard smack right under it, wincing and moaning in pain, she covered her chest and stagger backward a little, slowly stepping backward toward to the ropes. "You're good at.... making me feel wet... arent you?~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:48 pm

The amazing streak of getting got continued for Valerie, but to the surprise of Anja that really seemed to turn her on. But maybe she could make a use of that. With the other girls obvious desire for both pain and pleasure, she`d attempt a move she would normally not dare to try on someone of the power level that her opponent could muster cause of the quick counter out of it.

"Oh Val-chan, I love to hear that. And if you liked how I treated you up until here, let us see how you like the next thing. And just think of what I will do with you after I gain possession of you for the night, dear!"
Anja promised, trying to lure Valerie into that line of thought while she would attempt to put her into an old school grapevine hold that had one hand free to grope the wonderful breasts of Valerie.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:56 pm

"Ohhh my~~ I know a lot of people wanted me so badly, but you, want to keep me? Ohhhh~" She thought about it making her blushed in pleasurable idea and yet, Valerie does want to keep Anja herself as well, both ways would be fine but she felt that she wanted to take her opponent with her instead, then again, going to her place wouldnt be so bad. **Oh what to choose?~** she thought.

By the time she finished thinking of her fantasy, she was taken down where Anja put her into Grapevine hold, her legs trapped and now her breasts getting squeeze, groped as she moans from the pleasure that she didnt think about the pain at all, allowing Anja to do what she knows how to turn on the Amazon. "Mmmmmmm~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next