» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Valerie vs Anja, Standard Match

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Valerie vs Anja, Standard Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Valerie vs Anja, Standard Match

Post by Harrier Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:10 pm

Anja was really, really glad that the grip of Valerie loosened around her head and she could attempt to slip it out of the constrictor like grasp of the big girl, hoping that she could turn the tables on her and put her into a one legged Boston crab as long as she was enjoying herself.

"Whew. I thought...that you`d like that..."
She gasped when the pressure had lessened and found a few words for her lovely opponent, who looked really cute to her from this position. That was a girl she definitely wanted to bed or get bedded by her, so her mood soared even more at the prospect of that after they had established their little side bet.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Valerie vs Anja, Standard Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Valerie vs Anja, Standard Match

Post by KillerV Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:59 am

Indeed Valerie legs were loosen thanks to Anja 'love bite' onto her crotch covered by her hot pants, she moans from the lovely feeling and soon, it leaves the busty Amazon wide open for her blonde opponent to grab hold of her single leg, sitting on her back and pull, stretching her out into a Single Boston Leg hold. "Ahhhhugh....~"

Valerie moaning out from the pain on her thick and sexy leg, she does enjoy giving and receiving ends. "Mmmmm I like whatever it works for me~" She respond, though her free leg tapping on the mat and slightly pushing against it, the busty Amazon slowly trying to crawling herself toward to the ropes, even her large breasts were sliding in a burning sensations, hoping to reach for the ropes to break up this hold, though in her mind, she wishes to stay in it a little longer.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:19 am

As expected, Anja had not the power to hold the big girl down in a single leg Boston crab when Valerie started to crawl to the ropes, so she had had the option to enjoy the ride as long as it lasted.

"Then you`ve met the right girl in this ring, Val-chan. I`ll indulge you in every way you like after I have defeated you. And gladly give you some samples while we`re here."
Anja said with an honest intend but a charming voice. Luckily, her speech ended when Valerie would reach the rope and the Blonde let her opponent go in an instant, retreating to the middle of the ring where she was standing with her hands resting on her knees in a slightly hunched position.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:49 am

"Mmmmm I am glad I found someone to play with~. I don't get enough women to that.... ohhh so flip the right switch Anja sweetie~." She felt good being in her hold but Valerie eventually reached out for the ropes and breaking up the hold, forcing Anja to let her go and backing off as the busty Amazon crawls to get up on her feet, brushes off her body and wiggles a little, which the crowd whistling her sexy ways of getting up.

"Ohmmmm, that hurt in a sexy ways~" She got up, facing at Anja in which she seem to be resting up and waiting at anytime, Valerie giving herself a short break before continuing the match. "Ready whenever you are?~" Valerie walking up toward to Anja with her hands out, slowly circling around her with that lustful eyes, looking for any kind of opening she can go for, or better yet, waiting to see what will Anja do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:42 pm

Finally her opponent got up, and Anja had little chance but to smile at how Valerie was getting up. A rare breed indeed.
"And to think we barely started..."
The Blonde added with a smile, mimicking Valerie so that they had a little dance in the ring from a distance.
"But one thing is probably true, you`re absolutely wasted in this hole, grappling with this filthy trash. Wish I could take you with me to Friction."
She knew that Valerie probably enjoyed wrestling boys too, but a little tease would not hurt anyone.

Coming back to the wrestling side of their encounter, she would try to circle a little bit with her opponent before attempting to shhot forward and grab an arm of the other girl for an arm bar.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:57 am

As Valerie getting herself up on her own feet, recovering a little as the two in their standoff looking at each other, she couldnt help but to giggles at her opponent words. "Yes~ We're just warming up as well the hungry eyes of our audience~" She look around herself and does some winks and blowing sweet kisses, just to entice them.

As Valerie prepare herself again against Anja, she hears her words that makes her even more giggles than before, shes pretty amused of her opponent not liking of where Valerie joined to. "Oh my, you're one silly girl arent you dear?~ Hehe.... I love varieties, big or small, strong or weak, I love em all even from Friction to Tension, yummm~"

Though, once Anja circling around Valerie as she did the same, she could see her stepping forward right at her as she also doing the same, except not going for a grapple but instead, using her whole body, especially her busty breasts, acting like a wall to ram right into Anja hoping to knock her down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:35 pm

"Gee, why does everyone get off if these sheep like them and cheer for them? I don`t get it, really."
Anja was shaking her head, lightly grinning at the thought of fans not liking her. Or liking her, whatever. In fact, every one of them and their irrelevant opinion could kiss her pale ass but this was probably too expensive for them anyway.
"I sadly already thought that you would say that, Val-chan. I guess I will have to settle with bedding you today and visit you every few months."
As expected, Valerie was into both and Anja had not really a desire to convince her otherwise.

Wrestling wise, Anja was fast back on the bottom of realities when the freight train aka Valerie hit her and forced her on the ground, where she was lying flat on her back now with a rather surprised look and much less air than before.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:19 am

Valerie seductively smile at her opponent just because she looks so good even shes being cute for not happy with everyone in the crowd especially the idea of Valerie joining Tension side instead of Friction. But, it makes Valerie feeling even better when she sudden charging right into Anja and knocking her down with her hot large body, mostly her busty breasts pushes her like a bumper in pinball, taking her down with easy. "Oops~ Are you okay?~"

She slowly moving in front of Anja's legs, licking her soft lips as she reaches down to grab both her ankles, lifting it up and spread it a little, maybe to humiliate her if she shows her panties.... but that isnt the case, Valerie wanted to try leaning down to pull her legs around her neck, holding on the thighs tightly as she could, trying to lift Anja up onto her shoulders to prove how strong she is compared to the blondie, then showing more deadly move when she attempt to throw her down into a big Powerbomb.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:18 pm

After getting brought back to the bottom of reality, Valerie grabbed her by the ankles to let the audience see her back panties through the sides of her short trouser, but that was only of interest to the girl.
"Ow, Val.-chan, I am flattered that you can`t wait until we`re private..."

She was a little worried about some move leg a leg drop of something like that in her rather vulnerable position while she tried to stay teasing for Valerie, but when she was lifted up she immediately got serious, knowing that a power bomb from Valerie had to be absolutely devastating, so she would attempt to hit her with a flat handed strike on each ear to disorient her so that she could try to pull her down with a hurricanrana and go for a quick pin or at least drop her before she would get slammed on the mat like a wet towel.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:18 am

**Mmmmm yummy~** She thought with her head between the legs of Anja as she pulls her up from the mat and up onto her shoulders, she figures that she have move power than Anja that couldnt lift her up like that way Valerie is doing, holding her in a set-up Powerbomb about to give her one good slam, though it stopped her temporarily when her ears getting smacked which she winced from the pain before, surprisingly, being pulled down head over heel as the busty Amazon silver haired woman taken down on the mat into a pin. "Unnn!~"

She tries to kick out before the three count or even safer 2, hopefully she could get out of it and recover from being smacked and flipping around in the air. "Unnnn!~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next