Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Valerie vs Anja, Standard Match

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Valerie vs Anja, Standard Match - Page 5 Empty Re: Valerie vs Anja, Standard Match

Post by Harrier Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:42 pm

Even the grape vine hold was locked in, and Anja began to ask herself how much luck she had to meet this Valerie girl. She was hot, classy and kind of a wacko in a positive sense. Although she had to ask herself if this was all part of a elaborate plan to lure her into security, courtesy of her extensive paranoia.

"You know, if you give right now, I can take you as my hostage for tonight. Then there would be only you, your bed and me..."
She suggested with a raunchy voice, lovingly groping first one breast of Valerie, then the other before she would let her hand trail down to the crotch area of Valerie to seek entrance under her panty.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Valerie vs Anja, Standard Match - Page 5 Empty Re: Valerie vs Anja, Standard Match

Post by KillerV Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:23 pm

Valerie continues to moan in pleasure as her large breasts getting more groped so softly by Anja's hands, knowing how to play with it so against the busty Amazon, her body still trapped and still allowing herself to get molested by her opponent, couldnt resist the amazing moments right now even everyone watching this girl on girl actions. "MMmmm ohhhh~"

She hears Anja words and purring while shes talking, finally she was able to speak, a bit. "Ohmmmm I dont know~ I would love to have you give up to me instead mmmm~" She said, then noticing her breasts were left alone and seconds later, her crotch starting to tingles uncontrollably that shes gasping from the touch, leaning her head back, thrusting her breasts upward, feeling more and more arouse by this. "OHMMMM!~"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:08 pm

"Oh my, Val-chan. If you think you can submit me, you can ask Natasha or Cecilia how that worked out for them. Just a friendly advice, go for the pin. In the next match..."
Anja was determined to make Valerie give or pin her if possible so that she could reap the fruits of her labor in a more private environment, although she giggled lightly over the course of their little talk in the middle of their match.

To add a further incentive, she would attempt to grab around the panty of Valerie and tug once so that the fabrication would be drawn slightly through the womanhood of the girl to add a little pain to pleasure.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:56 am

"Mmmmmm I can make you submit, want a bet?~" She sooth while her crotch still playing some more and even her legs still punished, Anja continues to keep playing with the busty Amazon as her panties under her really short shorts pulled up, giving her a pretty much a rough wedgie. "OHHH~"

Valerie needed to get Anja in her hold somehow, she attempt to reach out for her arms to pull it under hers, the hands would reach the back of her head and using it to pushes the blonde face down against the busty breasts of Valerie, using it to suffocate the girl into her finisher- "Sleep Baby Sleep~" Hoping she would tap out from it or slowly make her passout.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:01 pm

"Try if you want, but don`t say that I didn't advise you not to do so."
Not to say that Anja could not be defeated by submission holds with a pass out cause her body gave out on her, but a tap was something that would never happen in a ring with the Blonde. Although that did not seem to be necessary as Valerie seemed to enjoy the wedgie too and it would probably just be a matter of time until she would give in to receive another dose of Anja.

"Uh? Agh!?"
With all what she had seen fromValerie, it was a total surprise when the other girl turned the table on her and pulled her into a breast smother, where she was hanging like a gulp of water in surprise initially, only wiggling lightly.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:21 am

"Sure then Anja sweetie~ I'll place my bet on it... with your cute face~" She said, able to get her arms to pull in to lock under hers before pulling down the face of the blonde right into her breasts, smothering the life out of Anja as she could, can feel the girl struggling by the surprise attack as Valerie doing her best to keep her still and playing the waiting game.

"Mmmmmmm~ This feel so good~ Can go to sleep at anytime sweetie~" She said, purring in between as she shaking her body, snuggling her opponent face against her large busty breasts, maybe get lucky of her to give up before Valerie can have some personal fun with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:32 am

The Blonde struggled and huffed in the grip of her opponent when her mind finally realized what had happened a few seconds ago.
"...Uuhhmm!..."

From her previous encounter with the rack of Valerie, Anja knew that she had very little chance to find a hole in the inviting bosom to breathe, so she knew that she was in trouble when she would be stuck in there so she would finally lose her grip around the body of the other girl and flail around with her legs to hopefully find a rope to force Valerie to let go of her until things would turn from bad to worse.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:23 am

"Mmmmm no no no, dont struggle too much now~" She teased while Valerie still holding onto her lovely Anja into submission, she can feel her body moving around so much that she look over behind her opponent seeing her legs kicking around as if shes trying to do something about it, Valerie giggles and trying to switch position to get on top, weighting her down.

Hopefully she could and making it much harder for Anja to both move, breath, and escape from the clutch of the sexy n busty Amazon Valerie. "Mmmmm take a nap under my breasts dear~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:21 am

"UHM!"
It was obvious from her muffled grunt and moan that Anja was not really happy when her legs did not find a rope to grab on which kept her still trapped under the other girl bosom. Even worse was when she was turned around and was now lying under Valerie in the bottom position. As awesome that would usually be, in the middle of the match this was all kinds of bad while she as torn between heavy struggling and a more controlled approach.

Finally she made a decision and would attempt to buck out in a bridge as her arms and legs were not entangled, hoping that she could surprise Valerie and let her slide a little upward so that her face would not be covered by the breasts and she would be able to take a breath in the stomach area of the other girl.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:45 am

"Oh poor dear, should I lift up my chest so you can breathe?~" She teased Anjy under her large bosoms just comfortably on her pretty face, can definitely feeling her struggling so much that maybe shes getting closer to winning this lovely, sexy match. Valerie almost purred from her enjoyment, her sadist side starting to emerged instead of her masochist side.

"Mmmm please pretty please~ Knock out for me~.... Oh!~" Valerie was surprised that Anja bridged herself up to break up the hold, releasing her submission hold to sit up on her legs, on her knees looking down at Anja with her finger between those soft lips of Valerie, smirking a little. "My my... toughie arent you dear?~" She slowly standing up nearly covered in sweats that her outfit can barely see-through, Valerie takes a couple of steps back before stepping forward hoping to hop with her arms and legs down going to splash on top of Anja for the pin. "MMMM~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next