Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

No Mercy.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

No Mercy - No Mercy. Empty No Mercy.

Post by Lobo Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:23 am

No Mercy - No Mercy. Kellycasual2.jpg

Kelly was... Upset. Though she had won the entropy title and had some nice happy times with the difficult Chesna Matu, something was missing, something that she deisred and wanted back more than anything despite it being taken away by a certain pink haired paralegal whom Kelly swore to get even with and shut her smug trap up for acting all high and mighty for shutting down her beloved show at the peak of its popularity.

Kelly was mourning the loss of her talk show, Conway's Crib and had been plotting for quite a while on what to do to against Mercy and her apparent state of power. With free time on her hands, Kelly developed an idea that might piss off the paralegal and that was just fine for Kelly. Any sort of revenge would do but it could not be done alone, Kelly needed someone who would really get under Mercy's skin, and with just a little bit of research, Kelly found out just who to visit.

Traveling to Kyoto, Kelly made her way down a couple blocks from the station until she stood in front of a rather large condo that made The Ghoul look on in disbelief and jealously before shrugging those feelings aside to march up the steps to head for the door.

"Ooookay." She muttered, a bit nervous to do this but after a deep breath, she would knock on the door... Awaiting to see the infamous Cheerleader Lilly.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

No Mercy - No Mercy. Empty Re: No Mercy.

Post by ThunderFox Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:08 pm

Frustration. Anger. Irritated. There were a multitude of words that could describe how Lilly was feeling at the moment. So far, the cheerleader's plans to get back at Mercy were not going so great. Having defeated Clyde in a hentai match, she was almost positive that she wouldn't want anything to do with him. After all, it seemed that even the thought of Lilly being anywhere near him made the paralegal pris pants get her feathers ruffled. But now, Clyde and her were still together. What went wrong? What else did she need to do to take him away from her?

Lilly stood in her shower, letting the warm water rinse off the lavender scented suds that coated her body. With her mind going a million miles an hour, trying to think of some way to stick it to that pink haired bimbo, it felt good to feel at least physically relaxed. It wasn't great, but it helped. Kind of. Not really.

Despite how hard she tried, she just couldn't think of a way. If fucking Clyde in front of a crowd of thousands wasn't enough... what else was there? Never in her life had she had so much trouble with a man. Men ALWAYS wanted her. ALWAYS! And yet, Clyde still resists her. And for what? That... bitch? What did she have that Lilly didn't?

Stepping out of the shower, Lilly dried herself off. She was about to take to the task of drying her perfect hair before sh e heard a knock on the door. Well... this was certainly different. She didn't get visitors. Ever. Aside from the occasional man, sometimes woman, she brought over to shag, no one stepped foot on her doorstep.

Maybe it's that pink haired bitch Lilly thought to herself, walking out of her bathroom, down the hall, lined with expensive paintings, photos of herself, as well as shelves of beautiful glass figures ranging from small creatures to dancers to dragons. She hoped it was her. If she was at her house, she could get away with... anything. Just the possibilities brought a grin to the cheerleader's face. Wrapping her hair up in her towel, she reached for the door, pulling it open to see... who was she?

"Can I... help you?" Lilly said, crossing her arms over her chest. Was this someone she had met before? A fan? Likely not. She had better have a good reason for being here though.

Last edited by 10765 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:18 am

Kelly stood there. Anxious. Was this person even home? Would she answer? Maybe this was a waste of time. She certainty didn't NEED help taking down the pink haired paralegal and even if she did wish to tear down Mercy and even Taylor Parker for that matter, there was still one other person she could rely on to assist in crushing them. But Kelly also felt Lilly was the perfect candidate to help her get even with Mercy Wrenn in more ways than one.

Finally the door opened and Kelly's eyes lit up with excitement when she saw... Lilly completely naked with her large breasts in view. Kelly's eyes widened. Those.... Couldn't be real.

Kelly stared at the girl's chest and lower body briefly before she shook her head and went eye level with the cheerleader. "H-HELLO!" She stammered.

"Is... Now a bad time to talk with you Ms. Lilly... Lilly?" Kelly asked curiously, maybe she had company or was just comfortable showing off her body. After her last match, Kelly felt that would make sense.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:28 pm

Lilly was bewildered. It had been a long time since someone had decided to just drop by. A very long time. But then, she didn't really know anyone that would want to come visit her. Not that she cared. She didn't need the company of "friends." Occasional lovers was more than enough.

Lilly was so used to being naked at home that she was scarcely aware of the fact that she was naked. She didn't care much. The only reason she knew now was because the air gave a slight chill to her still damp skin. The girl before her noticed as well. All too obviosly, seeing as her eyes wandered her up and down before meeting her eyes. Lilly rolled her eyes, letting out a heaving sigh.

"Two things. I never have guests. Ever. It's always a bad time. Second, eyes of the goods. I don't recall giving you permission to stare," Lilly said, tapping her foot impatiently on the stoop of her door. Seriously, she had the right to be naked in her own home. And no one had the right to stare. "Who are you, and what do you want?" The cold breeze of the day was threatening to make Lilly shiver a bit. She wanted to get this done as quickly as possible and get back into the warmth of her home. Hell, getting back under a nice warm shower would be even better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:31 pm

Kelly gave Lilly a brief, confused look following the roll of the eyes and sigh she gave before being told what was going down with her, along with not to stare the goods. Kelly's eyes widened slightly and she opened her mouth to explain but ultimately halted herself. She couldn't help it! They were as big on TV as they were in person! And maybe Kelly felt a little envious... They had to be fake. Her skinny little body just didn't seem fit to carry those massive jugs.

Beyond what distracted her. Kelly didn't really like Lilly's attitude and tried to give the impression that she didn't take her orders very seriously. "Oooh. A little snippy aren't we?" Kelly said coyly.

"Anyway, If you do not know who I am you obviously haven't been watching much of Friction at all. You're standing in front of the Former Entropy Champion and the 2nd Generation wonder of AFW known as Kelly 'The Ghoul' Conway! And I have come here to allow YOU to join me as my loyal Protege! Kelly beamed as she extended her arms high above her head with a cheerful, glowing grin.

Last edited by 621 on Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:02 am

Kelly Conway huh? Lilly remembered hearing about someone by that name in the AFW. Still, she didn't look all that impressive. She had seen a lot tougher looking girls in the arena, and she hadn't heard of any of them. So for this girls name to pass Lilly's way, she must have accomplished SOMETHING. She had to admit, her interest was very much peaked.

And then her interest shot right back down. Protege? Does she think she's less than she is? That he's so weak that she as to be... an underling to her or something? No way. How dare she?! "There had better be more to this little proposition of yours, or you are asking for a lot of trouble," Lilly snapped, not happy being referred to as a protege. She didn't really know what the term meant... but that wasn't the point... She didn't want to be considered less than someone. Ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:09 am

Kelly lowered her arms and blinked at Lilly, her cheek beginning to twitch. This cheerleader was threatening her! It took every ounce of self control for Kelly to not lash out at this chick and just beat her up... But she kept herself composed.

Kelly than gave a long sigh. "Fine." She said sharply. "I hate Mercy Wrenn. A stupid T-shirt by Taylor Parker involving a certain retard cowboy was put on my show it pissed her off and she canceled my show for it... Now.... I heard through the grapevine that you don't like either of those clowns. Especially the Pink haired one, I heard a lot of banter about her during your match with the cowboy. Gastin isn't my problem, but Parker and Wrenn are, so I came here, to you, asking for your help." Kelly would say as she scratched the back of her head, this felt so weird.

"So! Do you like, wanna team up and stuff?

Last edited by 621 on Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:05 am

Interesting. Very interesting. This... Kelly girl and her had a common enemy. Well, two. Mercy and Clyde. Both of whom have been a major pain in her ass. Especially Mercy. The pink haired bitch had even gotten her taken off of her title shot. She had no desire to really have the title, but it would have been wonderful to rub it in her bitchy little face. Both figuratively and literally. Now that chance was gone. For now.

Lilly stood there fora moment, silent, thinking over Kelly's proposition. But the chill wind wasn't helping her think. Neither was being naked in the chill wind. She shivered just a bit before looking back to Kelly. "Come in. We've got a lot to talk about." With that, she turned on her heel, walking right back inside, pulling the towel from her hair and wrapping it around herself instead. her hair could wait for now.

"A partnership... in order to take down Mercy Wrenn then. So, am i to understand that if I help you with this Taylor Parker, you'll help me get my hands on Clyde?" Lilly asked as she tried to secure the towel around her generous chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:35 pm

Kelly stood there after saying what she needed to say to Lilly, biting her lip in anticipation and holding back a smile of amusement when the girl shivered a bit. But the girl invited her into her place, so Kelly complied and followed along, stepping inside to check out the nice condo and getting a bit surprised to see glass figures of dancers and dragons, it looked so girly. A bit of a far cry from the vicious attitude that Lilly often displayed.

"Yes. Bubblegum head." Kelly confirmed plainly, referring to Mercy, though she had to hold back grinning and chuckling as Clyde was brought up. "Heh. Yes, basically." This poor girl was going to waste her time on a buffoon. Oh well.

"My Goal, Ms. Lilly, is to get my Talk Show back on the air and teach Ms. Wrenn and Ms. Parker a lesson about fucking with Kelly 'The Ghoul' Conway!" She declared with a fist on her chest. "I figured you weren't going to mind taking a shot at Parker either, I heard she talked some trash on you during your interview with her at Tension Vs. Friction Pay-Per-View." Said Kelly with a coy smile.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:46 am

Lilly let out a snort at hearing Kelly talk so highly of herself. Then again, if she was as tough as she seemed to think she was, she probably had that right. She didn't know. She hd never heard of her herself. But that's not what was important. She had the chance to have at least a little help at taking out Mercy. And with her out of the way, getting to Clyde would be easy.

"Your goal is a talk show? Aiming for the stars, aren't you?" Lilly shot at her. The sarcasm in her tone was so deep, it was tangible. "Whatever. I don't care what your over all goal is. I just want Mercy taken care of. And if I have to help you with this Taylor bitch, I have no problem with that. And yes... thank yo for reminding me about the interview."

Lilly adjusted the towel as she sat down so it wouldn't hike up, looking at Kelly all the while. "What's the plan then?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next