Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 3 Bots

SimplyMoon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war

2 posters

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 13 Empty Re: Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war

Post by Kitten Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:37 pm

"Oh yes... I am going to win... and you are going to make out with this..." Natalia teased pointing at her cute butt as she got on her knees. The blue-eyed cutie was still winded but feeling much better; she had had some time to recover while Janet suffered between her legs and it seemed like she was slowly turning the tables on the sexy Lakota wrestler. Natalia knew she had to keep up the pressure on her opponent, stick to her and don't give her a chance to breathe... sticking to Janet sounded so good Natalia didn't really need much motivation to do it anyway.

Natalia charged towards Janet, crawling on her hands and knees with feline speed, raising her upper body while still on her knees to pounce on the Lakota girl, trying to tackle her down to the mats and land on top of her with a rather simple take down, putting all of her body behind it to make a bigger impact.

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 13 6u0iRWY
Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 13 QiougD6Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 13 TTlOMaFLady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 13 5t0Q5s2Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 13 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 13 Empty Re: Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:13 pm

“No way…no way,” Janet would growl in reply, sucking in air between words as she tried to recover her strength following that brutal, draining headscissors. Her face was red, both from exhaustion and from embarrassment as Natalia taunted her with another great view of her cute butt. As desirable as it was, Janet had no interest in getting better acquainted with it until after she had vanquished Natalia and taken her somewhere special for the night.

Janet would rear up onto just her knees as Natalia began to approach her, ready to fight back. As Natalia leapt, Janet would try to throw herself forward, too, and the two would collide with a loud smack, sending boobs bouncing as their bodies pushed against each other. Unfortunately for the Lakota fighter, she was just a little less fresh than Natalia. As they came down after the impact, Janet’s balance would fail and she would fall backwards.

“N-nooo!” Janet would cry out, as she was flattened by her blue-eyed opponent, Natalia coming down on top of her and pinning her down again.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:59 pm

The smack of bodies between the two beauties was loud enough to make the crowd wince... and then start to cheer loudly, loving how much these two cuties were willing to endure to dominate the other. Natalia grimaced in pain; her breasts, taking most of that impact, bounced heavily, and with no room between hers and Janet's, all they did was slap repeatedly against Janet's own delicious orbs.

Despite the hard impact and the pain, the pounce worked to Natalia's favor and down went the sexy Lakota wrestler. Natalia let out a moan of of satisfaction as she felt Janet's sexy back hitting the mats and her own body landing on top of her rival's front. Taking down a tough girl like Janet was always a pleasure, but Natalia knee that she didn't had time to revel on it or even taunt Janet. So she pushed up, trying to get higher up on top of her opponent at the same time she spread her legs, slipping them around Janet's own long toned legs, attempting to trap the Lakota warrior with a grape vine pin that kept their sweaty bodies firmly pressed together.

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 13 QiougD6Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 13 TTlOMaFLady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 13 5t0Q5s2Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 13 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:34 am

The impact was almost deafeningly loud, as four breasts slammed into each other's, Natalia's and Janet's both jiggling wildly and compressing as they encountered each other, neither pair able to overcome the other, both bruising and being flattened almost like pancakes.

Though the battle between their tits was a wash, Janet found herself on the losing end of the impact overall, as she fell backwards and Natalia came down hard on top of her. Before she could do anything about it, the Lakota wrestler found her legs trapped in a painful grapevine hold, Natalia's sweaty body grinding down against hers. "Mmmnnn! G-get off of me...!" she whined, reaching up to slide her hands into Natalia's long brown hair, pulling on it hard from side to side to try to pull the Dream off of her.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:40 pm

Natalia was left hurting badly after that fall, especially her breasts that had been compressed painful against Janet's own generous bosom. But despite the pain Natalia had the satisfaction of knowing Janet had taken the worse of that take down, since she had landed on bottom. And even with the pain, Natalia could enjoy the position. She loved having her opponent's under her, especially when they were as hot as the Lakota warrior. Natalia pushed herself firmly against Janet trying to rub her breasts on the Lakota wrestler more intensely to sooth her pain and increase her opponent's agony.

Janet didn't seemed to be enjoying this as much as Natalia did, probably because Natalia was trying to push all her weight on top of the sexy Lakota fighter at the same time she spread their legs open more and more. "Aoughh!" Natalia yelped as she felt Janet's hands in her luscious silky black mane, pulling back hard and making her neck bend backwards. Natalia's hands immediately went for Janet's hair, but realizing she didn't had much room to pull back she decides instead to push her body up and pull Janet's head into her, trying to bury the cute face of the Lakota warrioress into her bosom for a breasts smother.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:28 am

The chesty impact had been full of pain for both of them, it seemed, but even if it had been an even exchange of damage it had ended with Natalia on top. As tired as she was, Janet was not going to have an easy time forcing her way out from underneath Natalia. She was starting to fear just what the blue-eyed beauty would do to her while she was in this vulnerable position.

Janet would immediately start fighting to break free from Natalia's combination breast press and grapevine hold. The hairpulling had an immediate effect, as Natalia reared up, trying to get away. Sensing an opportunity, janet would begin to lift herself up, as well...

Only for Natalia's hands to entangle themselves in Janet's own hair, and pull upwards, burying the Lakota's face in between her generous boobs!

"Mmmmmmfff!" Janet screamed, pulling wildly on Natalia's hair, yanking it in all directions to try to force the Dream to release her from the breast smother. Janet couldn't afford to be smothered like this at this point in the match...
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:14 pm

"Ough ough ough! STOOOOOP!" Natalia yelled as her long silky hair was pulled left and right making her scalp burn in pain and shaking her head so violently that her neck was starting to hurt and she began to feel dizzy. She wrapped her arms around Janet's head, trying to bury the Lakota fighter's cute face in her bosom, but the pain in her scalp was becoming too intense and she finally decided to let Janet head go.
Natalia would immediately try to grab Janet's wrists to pry those hands off her hair. To drive the point home better, The Dream would also unwrap her legs from Janet's and push up, trying to straddle her opponent's belly while struggling to stay on top. "You are going to pay for this! " Natalia yelled quite angry at Janet's catfighting tactics.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:10 am

Janet was now getting desperate, as despite all of her efforts, including stooping to some very catty hairpulling, she was unable to dislodge Natalia. She did manage to force the Dream to give up her effort to smother Janet out with her boobs. That was a success. But beyond that...

"Gunnngh!" the Lakota wrestler would grunt, as her opponent stopped smothering her and released her legs and instead moved forward to straddle Janet's belly. Even the wildest hairpulling hadn't dislodged Natalia! Janet's hands would now move down and grab onto her blue-eyed foe's sides, shaking her back and forth and trying to throw her off.

"Get off of me!" Janet would insist.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:41 pm

Natalia endured the vicious hair pulling, even though she detested catfights she wasn't new to then. She had endured worse. But taking all that pain to stay on top ended up being for naught as Janet took her done seconds after releasing her hair by shaking from side to side and pushing. Natalia fell to her left and rolled with the hit trying to put some distance from her opponent. Her cute face was red and she frowned as she rubbedher scalp, still hurting from the hair pulling. She was frustrated and quite angry with Janet by now.

"OK, Janet! Now you made me mad!" Natalia would say as she stood back up ready to fight again. The Dream was breathing heavy and her sensuous body shined under the ring lights covered in sweat. She assumed her classic wrestling stance and started to circle around the sexy Lakota fighter. Natalia knew they both were tired and this was the final fall, so any mistake could end with one of them under the other's round butt... and she wanted to make sure that the winning combo ended up being her butt and Janet's cute face, so she moved cautiously. "Come, Laki-chan.... let's play some more..." The blue-eyed cutie teased as she approached Lady Lakota ready to tangle again.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:53 am

Janet had to do whatever she could to get Natalia off of her. If she couldn’t get the Dream off of her right now, she would lose. She was starting to get really tired, and she couldn’t afford to be beneath her sexy blue-eyed opponent when her strength finally ran out.

After quite a bit of vigorous, wild hairpulling, Janet managed to throw Natalia off of her and onto the mat. The Dream rolled away. Janet would stay on her back for a second more, panting and putting a hand on her chest. But she knew that she was vulnerable so long as she stayed like this. She took a deep breath and, ignoring that growing tired feeling, rolled over and hauled herself up onto her feet, as well, staring Natalia down.

“I just wanted to get a feel for my prize…” Janet would reply, smirking at her gorgeous opponent. “Don’t forget that I get your hair when I win!” She would bend down into a grappling stance and move forward slowly, hands out, ready in case Natalia tried to surprise her. “I’m ready…come on, sweetie, let’s dance!” She would wiggle her fingers, inviting Natalia to try to lock up with her.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next