Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Inga Pig Tails(Cecilia and Anja)

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Inga Pig Tails(Cecilia and Anja) - Page 6 Empty Re: Inga Pig Tails(Cecilia and Anja)

Post by Harrier Sun May 04, 2014 8:08 pm

"Ok, if you don`t want to release me voluntarily, maybe I should...Uhg!"
Anja wanted to say something more, but was quickly silenced under the breasts of the vice president while her legs and feet tapped against the soft but still firm fabrication of the couch, getting weaker and slower with every moment she was put under the adorable weight of the other Blonde.

In a match, this was probably one of the worst positions you could get in against someone like Cecilia, but for now it was comfy and warm, although she really hoped that she could get a breath in the next few seconds.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Inga Pig Tails(Cecilia and Anja) - Page 6 Empty Re: Inga Pig Tails(Cecilia and Anja)

Post by LunarWolf Wed May 07, 2014 8:33 am

Cecilia would smile a bit as she kept rubbing her breasts over Anja's face and kept the sexy blond girl pinned down under her. After a little bit of this treatment, Cecilia would let up and allow Anja to get a bit of a breather, as she would then attempt to move up into seated position, in which Cecilia would seat herself on Anja's chest. Actually mounting the girl, with her trying to pull Anja's arms down and then moving her knees up to pin those arms down against the couch.

" I don't think you'll do anything ~ For I am gonna enjoy my little throne here ~" Cecilia let out as she would then proceed to move her hands down towards Anja's head and ruffle the girl's hair up in a little teasing way.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed May 07, 2014 2:36 pm

Finally the darkness over her face lifted, and she greedily drew a breath.
"Hey!"
She protested lightly and in a good spirit while Cecilia sat on her breast. She would squirm and try o turn under the bigger girl, but after being subjected to a face smother, she was not able to wiggle out from under the Swede so that her arms were pinned under the arms of the other girl, although she valiantly fought against her predicament.

"Ahn! Ghn!"
She grunted while trapped under Cecilia, although she was not powerless for now as she could still turn her head to lick the inner tights of the other girl in that position while her legs would still slowly shift around from left to right.
"Not so bad right now..."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri May 09, 2014 3:19 pm

Feeling Anja lick the inner thigh of the beautiful Swede in such a cute little manner while she was shifting around from left to right underneath the Swedish powerhouse. Cecilia would keep ruffling the hair of the sexy Anja in a cute manner while the girl was protesting in such a cute little way.

Cecilia would then attempt and let out a little snicker as she'd try and bounce gently upon Anja's breasts, " Now then ?" Cecilia would ask teasingly as the beautiful blond powerhouse would attempt and then roll her shoulders and then stare down at the beautiful girl's face. " Regardless, I think I will save you ~" Cecilia let out in a teasing way, " Until after I beat you and make you mine ~" the northern queen let out as she would wink her eye down at the beautiful Anja's face. " You know, as good motivation to give you a good ass kicking."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri May 09, 2014 6:15 pm

"Uhm...Uah...Eyh!"
Anja giggled, coughed and was shook around while Cecilia kept playing with her hair until the German finally did not move anymore under the shockingly good looking body of the Swede, which looked even more alluring from that position so that she regretted badly that her hands were trapped under the knees of the other girl.

"If you can beat me, you can have me, that´s the deal."
Anja would not hold back in a match just because she wanted to taste the raw power of the Swede in bed, and so would have a rare opportunity to just do Cecilia on her own.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat May 10, 2014 6:41 am

Cecilia would let out a slight laugh as she looked down on the beautiful face of Anja, smiling as she heard what the girl said to her. With that, Cecilia would finally start to step off of Anja and give the girl yet another smirk as she'd then nod her head to the girl. " Don't worry my little raven~ I'll make sure to give you a good beating." Cecilia would let out as she'd then try and move her arm down to grab onto Anja's wrist and pull the girl up into a seated position. As she did, the blond beauty would try and lean in closer and give Anja a quick little kiss on her lips.

" After I have done that, I'll give you a night that you'll never forget~" the buxom blond let out as she'd let the gaze of her red eyes meet that of Anja's beautiful eyes. " Sound good enough for you ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat May 10, 2014 5:31 pm

"I can hardly wait to see what you have got to offer. although I already have a very good view on that from my position right now."
That was mighty brave talk from the perspective of Anja, so close to the crotch of Ceclian and stuck under her on top of that. Suddenly that all changed when the Swede left her position and left a wondering Anja behind, only to show her some more of her dominating presence by drawing her up at the wrist, scoring a little gasp of excitement out of the German.

Cecilia looked like a prime dominatrix from that position, commanding enough authority with her considerable presence, but also directly controlling most moves of her given subordinate. Rare indeed.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon May 12, 2014 10:41 am

After pulling the beautiful Anja up for that quick kiss in which the blond beauty used her commanding authority and power to drive home the point that she was without a doubt planning on showing Anja just what happened when you gave the Hardcore Queen something to conquer. The sexy blond Swede would respond to Anja's words after the kiss as she'd keep her eyes piercing the gaze of Anja's eyes. " Don't worry ~ I'll show you exactly what I have to offer. "

Following those words, the blond beauty would lean in and move her lips towards Anja's ear to softly and seductively whisper into the beautiful blond ally's ear. " I only hope you can handle all I got ~"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon May 12, 2014 5:45 pm

Again it was only a quick kiss that Cecilia threw in the ring, all the while Anja would try to move her hands within the grasp of the other girl. Of course she was loving this dominant side of her fellow blonde, but she did not want to just hang in the couch and enjoy the spoils of something Cecilia would not give her anyway at this point.
"Don´t worry about that. I have already beaten some of the greats in AFW, so why not you again. You´ll be totally mine by then..."
She answered while a little moan came over her lips, although she would also lean in close against Cecilia.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri May 16, 2014 5:35 pm

With Anja uttering that challenge towards the blond beauty as she leaned herself closer to the powerhouse wrestler and pressed herself up against her, Cecilia would simply grin a bit, and then lean up against Anja as well. Pressing her large breasts against Anja's pair, as she'd lean in with her head over Anja's shoulder, to move her mouth up to Anja's ear.

Cecilia would then whisper out in a sensual and sultry tone of voice, " Bring it on ~" To her blond compatriot, before she'd blow a bit of hot moist air into Anja's ear. After which the Swede would pull back and place her hand up on her waist, nodding her head and then finally taking a step back. " For now, I suppose I'll leave you hanging, until I get to spank your ass all across the ring ~"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next