Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Inga Pig Tails(Cecilia and Anja)

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Inga Pig Tails(Cecilia and Anja) - Page 2 Empty Re: Inga Pig Tails(Cecilia and Anja)

Post by Harrier Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:46 pm

Maybe this whole nickname stuff was not as fun for Cecilia as it was for Anja, and most people would have probably received an additional poking for being impatient with the Blonde. But Cecilia was a biker sister and therefore would not fall under this punishment.

"No need to be angry, I get it. Although you would be the perfect Inga."
Anja would turn around slowly and sit on the pool table to let her legs dangle, shortly thinking about what she could or should tell.
"Uhm, ok, where to start? I lived in an German orphanage, although my parents were alive, until I was six years old. I was, uhm, transferred to a Japanese orphanage where I became best friends with AFW's Natalia. For the last five years, I was on my own and a tramp all over the world."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Inga Pig Tails(Cecilia and Anja) - Page 2 Empty Re: Inga Pig Tails(Cecilia and Anja)

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:33 am

Cecilia eyed Anja a bit as she couldn't help but be very slightly annoyed with the nickname thing as she had never liked the name Inga and being called it was pretty annoying for her. But regardless, if Anja had persisted in calling her it, she would have to accept it she guessed.

When Anja sat herself up and started talking about her past a bit, much as what Cecilia had asked, the Hardcore Queen nodded and looked on at the beautiful blond that sat before her. " Oh? Sorry to hear. But at least you got a good friend right ? And as long as you have enjoyed your life it hasn't been a bad one right ? I mean you have enjoyed it a bit right ? " Cecilia said, asking a question that she figured might be a weird question, though from the way Anja seemed to act it didn't seem as if she hated the world or her life to any great extent, though Cecilia realized that she could be very wrong on that assumption.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:05 pm

"Since I was on my own, yes. I have a few sample enjoyable memories of the time before I broke free of everything and everyone, but sometimes my mind simply goes boom when I relive a situation that resembles a situation I witnessed or took part in, basically like an island of sanity in a sea of emotions. Comes with a lot of shit, but also a lot of benefits. I am nearly impervious to physical pain and have no qualms doing a job the way it has to be done if I am sympathetic to the idea itself."
Anja shook her legs casually as if she had told something completely unimportant right now, grinning even lightly. Cause she had thrust to her biker sisters, like she had thrust to her all girl family.
"And speaking of Nats, I love Nats. Nobody really deserves her expect me, although we'll probably never be together as a pair. We're both made to fly, at least for now."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:11 pm

Cecilia found it a bit hard heating that Anja seemed to have a lot of baggage that she had, if she was honest, the blond beauty would never have guessed that she had such a hard life, something that did seem to have rooted itself quite well within the girl, still Anja seemed strong enough to deal with it, and now the two of them were sisters after all, so Anja could always come to rely on her if she wanted to. Cecilia shook her head a little from left and right as she would soon move up a bit closer to Anja.

When she heard Anja talk about Natalia, she couldn't help but smile a bit, and soon enough Cecilia would place her hand on top of Anja's head and ruffle up the girl's hair a little. " Good ~, remember though tiny. You always have me here, at least until I pay you back for our last match." Cecilia said in a teasing manner as she would ruffle up Anja's head a little bit more.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:03 pm

"If I personally would give a fuck about my hair style outside of a promo event, I would be really mad at you now. But still, I am also not a poodle in private..."
Anja would reply with a stern but played facial impression, blowing a string of hair out of her face after having her hair ruffled through again.

"But I appreciate your offer. I really do."
She would add before putting her hands on the shoulders of her fellow Blonde and stop the swinging of her feet, starting to grin to relive herself from thinking about the past.
"So you want to pay me back, huh? I am looking forward to it, although I stand in the reputation to be rather greedy in that special coinage."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:22 am

Cecilia couldn't help but grin as she saw Anja blow away that strand of hair, " Ooh ? would you now ? and what would the little raven do about it ?" Cecilia said playfully back to Anja.

When she soon started to hear what else Anja had to say, feeling her biker sisters hand on her shoulders and looking on at the fellow blond's face. The hardcore queen couldn't help but lean in a bit closer to Anja, keeping her fierce red eyes locked with her fellow blond. " You bet I want payback ~ I'll show you just what happens when you start a fight with the Hardcore Queen ~ " Cecilia said teasingly to Anja, as she would bring her arms up, attempting to move them up around Anja's body to hug Anja close to her and pull the girl off of the pool table. " As for you being greedy, well I already knew that. But I doubt you're greedier than I am ~"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:04 pm

"Maybe we'll find out later this evening?"
Anja was silently laughing at the little exchange with Cecilia before she was lifted from the pool table as if she was a paper figurine by the statuesque Swede.

"Auh!"
A moan of surprise and excitement escaped her lips when she was obviously effortlessly lifted into the air by the hot vice president and her breasts touched the counterparts of the other Blonde in that close hug while her legs twitched slightly through the air before she attempted to put her arms around the neck of her fellow biker sister and lean close to her ear, whispering in a seductive tone.
"Oh, Miss Vice President...I like the way you use your...authority..."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:24 pm

Now that she had Anja up in her arms, carrying the shorter but nevertheless very tough Anja in her hands. She couldn't help but enjoy the girl's teasing words and seductive tone. The Hardcore Queen couldn't help but hug Anja a bit closer, and with it she'd lean up to move her mouth next to the lovely Anja's ear, blowing softly, some hot...moist...air into Anja's sweet ear, and following that came as soft, seductive but still rather sweet whisper. " You haven't seen my authority yet ~ " Cecilia let out as she would then spin them around and start to walk over towards the bar counter.

Cecilia would attempt and bring Anja over towards the bar counter, and with it attempt to place the girl's butt down on the counter itself. All so that she could hug Anja a bit closer, and lean her face back towards Anja's face. With this new position, she'd make sure that her deep red eyes would stare right into Anja's eyes. " And you won't ~ Not until you and me get to settle our little score ~" Cecilia would say teasingly, before she'd break the tension slightly by attempting to move her nose up against Anja's and give her "sister" an cute Eskimo kiss.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:54 pm

"What do you have in mind for that? Do you want to wrestle with me or what?"
Anja would let Cecilia move around at her leisure at this point, laughing silently when her biker sister had an Eskimo kiss for her. She moved her legs behind the back of the Swede and crossed them there. she did not yet know what the vice president wanted to play a game with her, but she was always up for a little fun with one of her biker sisters.
"I`ll fight you on any ground you would like to fight on to settle the score. Even if I don't really know what score that could be, that was just a friendly match..."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:06 am

Cecilia smirked a bit when she felt Anja wrap her legs around her back, and looked up slightly at the somewhat smaller blond that she held within her arms. The Swedish beauty took a few second and listened to what her biker sister had to say to her, of course the fact that Anja didn't seem to take her little victory as anything special was a bit of a blow to the blond bombshells pride, or perhaps the better word for it would be ego.

" Oh ? Anything of course. Also, don't play coy with me, you know very well that we have a score to settle. I can't have my little sister one up me in a match like that, or do you perhaps think it's a small feat to beat the Hardcore Queen in a match ?" Cecilia let out, keeping a rather smug tone to her speech as she eyed Anja, keeping her fierce red eyes fixed with the beautiful Raven.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next