Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 12:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 5:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 9:28 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 8:41 am

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 8:22 am

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Panda

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Inga Pig Tails(Cecilia and Anja)

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Inga Pig Tails(Cecilia and Anja) - Page 3 Empty Re: Inga Pig Tails(Cecilia and Anja)

Post by Harrier Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:37 am

"No. I don`t think that it's easy to defeat you. In fact I think that I am one of the dozen women in AFW who can do that at any given time, and about half of that dozen are now retired or had only a brief grip at that glory."
Anja asked, getting visibly more serious as something in the speech of her biker sister did indeed speak to the competitive athlete in her.
"But is that probably you thinking that I was lucky to defeat you cause of size difference or some stunt? I have wrestled girls since the age of 7. Some were big, some were my size, some were smaller than me. Some were just lumbering around, others were quick and agile. Matter of fact, I don`t care if you`re big or small, I was trained to break, maul, humiliate, wear down or simply destroy people of all sizes. If you step into a ring with me and except a quick and glorious victory cause I have that cute look people like to pay for, you`re in for a nasty surprise."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Inga Pig Tails(Cecilia and Anja) - Page 3 Empty Re: Inga Pig Tails(Cecilia and Anja)

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:19 am

Cecilia kept her grin as she looked on at Anja, her eyes staring into the girl's eyes, listening intently to all that Anja had to say. With every word that the fellow blond said she seemed to get more serious and competitive in tone, something that only made Cecilia grin a bit more. When she was finally finished with her little speech, Cecilia would lean her head in a bit closer, closing the distance between hers and Anja's face.

After getting closer and closer, and hugging Anja's body closer, Cecilia would start to talk. " So by that you mean that beating me was no big deal, that you are so good that it doesn't matter who you fight ? Regardless of which, I think you and I need to step back into the ring deary. I'll show you what it means to step into the ring with me. Especially now that I know that you are apparently this super wrestler."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:47 pm

"No! It was a big deal. Without girls that can potentially beat me, there would be nothing to gain in AFW for me except a fast buck for no work at all, under the eyes of gullible dupes who have no idea what they witnessed for their money."
Although she was quick to answer and was probably a big agitated in the first moment as she really valued her victories over the strong girls of AFW and would nobody take them away easily, she was not really angry and kept the space between them as close as possible.

"And I am not a super wrestler in any way, I am only the best possible version of me. And this version of me can indeed beat anyone, despite her size or skill. But guess what, I already have won a match against you, so it is indeed fair that we have a match again some time."
She finally closed her speech, looking much more sweet than a second before.
"But not today? Would be a shame..."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:18 am

Cecilia mused a bit over Anja's answer to her question, of course she couldn't think that Anja thought that her wins were easy and in fact had to be pretty proud of them...that was really one of the reasons as to why Cecilia wanted a rematch against the girl, that and because Anja had thrown off Cecilia from starting up a new win streak again. For a moment Cecilia just remained staring at Anja as she listened to the girl, waiting to hear her full answer, just listening to the girl's speech for now.

It seemed as if she did at least want to offer Cecilia a rematch chance, which was good at least. For that reason Cecilia would lean up and nuzzle her nose a bit against Anja's. " Oh don't you worry, you and me are gonna have another match. Though...I suppose we could have some fun right now if you want ? Depends on what you have in mind that is ~" Cecilia let out as she would put on a wide grin on her face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:51 pm

Of course Cecilia could have a rematch with Anja. Despite her behavior in some instances, Anja loved to have a good wrestling match, especially with a hot babe like the Swede.

"Do I have to dominate and tell you what to do in private too, Cecilia?"
She asked and wondered loudly, hopefully to the amusement of the vice president until she had an idea how to proceed.

"You know what, I have indeed an idea."
The Blonde would add while trying to softly drag the other girl over to a sofa and shove her on the pillows with both hands before she slowly started to dance, offering several of her clothes to draw on or open buttons and slings.
"Maybe you see something you like?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:17 pm

Cecilia couldn't help but be mildly ammused by Anja's words and the tone that the girl used. Of course the blond beauty was interested in having a bit of fun with Anja. Though at the moment she was simply enjoying the show of Anja coming onto her in such a way.

It didn't take long for Anja to soon drag Cecilia over towards the sofa and then shove her down onto her butt. Letting the blond beauty rest down against the couch as the beautiful Anja proceeded to do a little dance for her as she started to unbutton her shirt. The blond bombshell would put on a smile on her face as she watched her attractive blond friend do her sexy little dance and say what she did.
"If I'm perfectly honest, Anja cutie...I see a lot that I like ~" Cecilia would let out in a teasing tone, as she relaxed herself in her seat against the couch and just keep eyeing the beautiful girl.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:21 pm

„Good.“
Anja purred in a long drawn motion while her shirt fell down on the floor to reveal her black, revealing bra before she made another turn to shake her butt on a round around her own axis before she would go down in a crouching motion and try to remove the shoes of Cecilia and open her legs so that she could turn around again so that she could shake her bottom over the lap and within the legs of the other Blonde in a slow whirling motion while her hands would rest on the knees of the Swede for stabilization.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 pm

Cecilia kept her eyes on the beautiful Anja as she was shaking her goodies around and grinding herself up against her as if she was some kind of a stripper. Not that Cecilia minded that, in fact she was sort of enjoying it. Liking the fact that the girl was sort of doing all she could in order to arouse the Hardcore Queen. It didn't take long though, before the beautiful Anja removed the shoes of Cecilia and leaned in between the girl's legs and then started to shake her delicious rear in front of he blond beauty.

The hands of the beautiful Swede would reach forward, attempting to clasp them against Anja's wonderful rear and slowly rub her palms against it, watching along at Anja's cute little dance as she she was without a doubt, quite sexy.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:16 am

After successfully removing the shoes of Cecilia, Anja scored another victory when she felt the hands of Cecilia on her butt. She would look back over her shoulder, a sultry grin on her face while keeping up her rhythm with her hands streaking over the knees and upper legs of the vice president.
"Feels, good, Cecilia-chan..."
She said in a slightly sultry voice.

After enjoying the motion against the hand of the other girl for a while, she would slowly turn around and attempt to sit herself on the lap of the Swede with her knees resting on the couch and her hands around the neck of Cecilia before bowing backward with her hair falling down like a blonde curtain for a little show off.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:31 am

Cecilia couldn't help but find Anja's sexual show a bit of a treat, it wasn't everyday that the beautiful blond Hardcore queen had someone practically show off their tail like Anja did, or she supposed that in the case of Anja the raven, tail feathers would probably a better analogy to what the buxom blond was going for.

Still, seeing the beautiful girl do what she did, moving her beautiful body around like that, well it was difficult for Cecilia not to do something...and since she felt like restraining herself was unnecessary, the blond beauty would try and reach around with her arms, trying to pull them in around Anja's waist and with it attempt to pull the her blond companion down onto her lap. " It's supposed to ~ Anja-chan."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next