Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Janet Meets Cecilia

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Janet Meets Cecilia - Page 3 Empty Re: Janet Meets Cecilia

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:18 am

“You already started the lessons, though,” Janet said with a shrug. “The whole, uh, playing to win thing, right? But if you want to put me through my paces first, that would be fine with me.”

With Cecilia offering a test of strength, the Lakota girl would step forward, bringing her chest and the taller blonde’️s into light contact. Janet would reach up with her own hand to grab onto Cecilia’️s, but ran into a little problem: with the veteran holding her hand high above her head, it was a little difficult for the shorter Native American wrestler to reach. Janet grunted as her fingers slid over Cecilia’️s palm, before, not really wanting to waste any more time, she would grab the blonde’️s wrist and lower her arm enough so that she could interlock their fingers.

“I’️m ready,” Janet said, putting her game face on.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:45 am

"Tch..." Cecilia let out as Janet spoke those words, the blond beauty would shake her head a little and then smirk, " Think of that as friendly piece of advice." Cecilia let out as she would then watch the lovely Janet move up closer to her, when the shorter dark haired girl's bust came into light contact with her own larger pair, the Hardcore Queen would smirk a little.

When she noticed that Janet ran into a bit of a problem she would simple keep her arm up, teasing her new student a bit until Janet started to lower her hand, and of course she didn't fight back against it, but lowered her arm so that hers and Janet's fingers could entwine. When both of them were ready, Cecilia would put a grin on her face. " I hope you are ready." Cecilia said as her face would turn serious all of a sudden, and following that the Hardcore Queen would attempt to flex her strong muscles, her strong arm and back as she attempted to bring down a great deal of power, force and pressure down on Janet, attempting to bring Janet down onto her knees with her great strength.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:56 am

Janet had been ready to go, but she had underestimated just how much power Cecilia was going to put into the pushing contest right from the start. Janet understood that Cecilia was quite the powerful woman, sure. She was the Hardcore Queen for a reason. But the Native American girl, quite simply, had expected a more gradual buildup, rather than an all-out assault within the very first second of their test of strength.

“Whoa!” Janet gasped, immediately being pushed downwards. She would quickly adjust, backing up a step in order to find a better foothold on the mat. Still, even with that fixed, she found it sort of difficult to remain upright. But she would persevere, going ten, twenty, thirty seconds as the full power of Cecilia Northman bore down upon her. She would refuse to go down on her knees, but, instead, would find herself slowly being bent backwards, taking more steps back in an effort to make up for it, but it was ultimately of no use, as she found herself losing balance and, with a yelp, collapsing back onto the mat.

Still, she thought she had lasted a not-insignificant time against someone obviously much more accustomed to such tests than she was.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:35 am

Cecilia couldn't help but grin a little as she barred down a bit of her power down on Janet, forcing the girl down, but at least from what Cecilia was seeing the girl was good enough to back up instead of go down on her knees right away, still there was a bit of flaw in how she met the test of strength and how she held up against a stronger opponent. When Cecilia finally forced the girl down after a bit of over powering her, the Hardcore Queen looked on down at the dark haired beauty.

She would then try and pull Janet up onto her knees and then try to pull her up onto her feet, afterwards Cecilia would try and let go of Janet's arms, and move to place her hands on her own hips. " Well....that was...interesting." Cecilia let out, taking a few moments to ponder it all, wondering how she should approach this. " Hmmm.." Cecilia let out as she tried to ponder a bit more, she moved her hand up to fold them under her large chest.

" I'll give you 2.5 points out of 5." Cecilia said finally after a bit of time pondering, " It's not so much that you don't have the strength, I mean I didn't goo full out against you, but still I did put a great deal of pressure, the bad thing though is that you possible wasted more energy in staggering back and fighting so much to keep yourself up. But maybe that's why I like you ~" Cecilia would end her little speech off on a positive note. " I mean I probably wouldn't be willing to train you, if you didn't seem so fitting for my style." Cecilia said as she would nod her head a bit, as if she had come to some kind of great understanding of the situation. " You are stubborn, and I can work well with that." Cecilia said with a grin now covering her face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:10 am

Cecilia seemed to take delight in forcing Janet down to the mat like that, but the blonde veteran seemed to at least be mildly impressed with the Native American girl’️s performance. Of course, once her score came back, Janet couldn’️t help but feel like she had been a little underestimated. She was at a very distinct disadvantage, after all. “I haven’️t been wrestling for near as long as you have,” Janet chirped, somewhat argumentatively, as she got back up onto her feet. “And I’️m much smaller, after all, you know. I’️d love to see someone else of my size and experience try to do better.”

She took a deep breath, exhaled, and then continued, more sweetly now: “Additionally, if you meant that I should have tried to counter some way, well, in a real match, I would have. But I figured it was only appropriate to stick to a test of strength in a test of my strength, and put everything I had into it.” She shrugged. “I’️d love to hear your suggestions. After whatever other tests you have for me, I mean.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:53 am

When Janet let out her disapproval of Cecilia's grading the Hardcore Queen would look around a bit awkwardly before she would look back at Janet, she would take a deep breath and would then shake her head a little. " It's not that you didn't do good. I gave you an average score, somewhat based on your strength, but mostly based on the fact that you probably wasted more energy trying to stay up that long than you would if you had just gone down. You must have already realized from the start that your strength wasn't much of a match for mine. But don't worry about it, It's not a bad score. It's an average score, and as you have tried to clear up....well I was in doubt from the start that this would be a test you did well on." Cecilia let out as she would finally shake her head.

" But yeah, you did better than I expected in this test of strength, but that doesn't mean that I will be going easy on your evaluation. Regardless." Cecilia let out before she would look on at Janet again, " You are very stubborn." Cecilia would say with a grin on her face, " I'll make sure to train you well, and make sure that you'll be able to kick anyone's ass." Cecilia let out as she would take a step closer to Janet.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:17 pm

“I did realize that,” Janet said, crossing her arms and looking down at the mat, a little dejectedly. “But I wanted to give my best for proper evaluation purposes.”

She was still a little disappointed with the score Cecilia had given her, but she figured that she would drop the argument and just move on. Whether or not the veteran’️s scoring policies were fair, she had offered to train Janet, and that was very generous and quite a coup for the Native American wrestler. She smiled when Cecilia promised to train her well enough to kick anyone’️s ass. “Thank you,” she said, leaning back again the ropes as she prepared for the next phase of their training.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:36 am

Cecilia shook her head a bit as she heard what Janet said, she did have to admit that the girl did a good job. " Look it was a fair score. I am not gonna dote on you and give you high scores. My strength is an A grade by my standards, meaning that compared to mine, your grade is what I put compared to mine in terms of strength. Doing something clever would have given you a higher score, but your strength alone puts you at that level. But You can't only be impressed with your strength right ? cause if you aren't then I am gonna have to train you from scratch." Cecilia said in a teasing tone to her young attractive student.

Janet's mood seemed to get a bit better soon enough as she looked on at the beautiful girl, she eyed her for a few seconds before she would smile and then try and move up to Janet, placing her hand on the girl's head, gripping tight on Janet skull as she would try and turn the girl around. " I'm gonna lock you in a sleeper hold now, I want to see how long you can last, as soon as you think you are gonna pass out or come close. I want you to tap. This is not to see you escape, this is to test your limits, but if you can make up a way to lessen your strain in the hold to last longer, then that will boost what score I give you a bit. Remember, this is all to test to see what I am working with." Cecilia said with a smile as she would try and move up closer to Janet, pressing her sizable bust against Janet's back, before she would try and slide her arms around Janet's neck and head and start to squeeze tightly on them to lock her student in a sleeper hold.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:41 am

“I know all that,” Janet said, not really feeling like debating her score anymore, but wanting to just get this one last thought in before moving on to the next test. “I just didn’️t know that being clever was being rewarded. I could’️ve done something clever. I guess I’️m just asking for more clarification in the instructions before each of these tests starts.” She smirked and shrugged, before settling in to listen to Cecilia’️s explanation of the next test they were going to do.

As the big blonde put a hand on her head and turned her around, Janet would not resist, and would listen carefully to what Cecilia said about what she was going to do. While being choked into unconsciousness had never been Janet’️s favorite thing, she did feel a little affinity towards that sort of breath play, so she hoped she could do well at this.

As Cecilia would slide her arms around Janet’️s neck, the Native American girl’️s first action would be to quickly get her own arm in between her trainer’️s and her neck, before the sleeper hold was completely applied. If she could do that, she might last a little longer in the hold. Still, it was very difficult to get any air at all as her windpipe was being crushed by the powerful AFW veteran.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:34 am

Cecilia nodded her head, as she listened to Janet's complaints and she couldn't say that she didn't agree with the girl, even so when it came to her score in regards Janet's physical strength, she found it somewhat fitting, all in all it didn't seem as if Janet was a very strength focused wrestler and as such she didn't see any real need for Janet to have a very good strength score. Even so, the blond beauty could understand how one would not want to be thinking less of by anyone....so she supposed it was fair for Janet to at least complain about it, even though she found it necessary.

Now that she was already starting up the next test, the blond bombshell started to slip in the sleeper hold, and as she did she could feel Janet's hand reaching up to her arm, gripping onto it and slipping in between her arm and Janet's neck, revealing a little bit of pressure off of the sleeper on the girl. This of course would have to be something that she factored in to Janet's score later, even so Cecilia started the test, wrenching tight on Janet's neck as her powerful arms would begin to squeeze the girl's lovely and slender neck in order to test out how long Janet could last. " Do whatever you want to try and make yourself last longer in this hold. Whatever you can think of that will help is allowed." Cecilia let out, trying to sound a bit reassuring and helpful in her tone of voice as she spoke to her new-found student.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next