Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Janet Meets Cecilia

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Janet Meets Cecilia - Page 5 Empty Re: Janet Meets Cecilia

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:06 am

Janet took a deep breath as she finished explaining her predicament and what she wanted to learn from Cecilia. She was a tiny bit winded from the practicing they had done so far, but only a tiny bit. Mostly, the deep breath was a way to try to expel some of the excess stress that she built up thinking about that darned Aoko. Why did such a cute, sexy girl have to be so rude?

Janet would dispel these thoughts and return her attention to Cecilia as the blonde woman spoke. She smirked. “Yeah, I figured you would be eminently qualified to train me in those sorts of things,” Janet replied. When Cecilia asked her if she had any specific moves in mind, Janet would ponder the question for a moment, before ultimately shrugging her shoulders. “I trust your judgment, so would you mind picking out a few of your favorites—a few of the most potent holds—for us to work through?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:37 am

Cecilia would take a moment before she would close her eyes and listen to what Janet was asking of her. It seemed as if the girl wanted her to pretty much pick out her own favorite moves and try and teach the cute Lakota girl a few of her own secrets and such. It seemed as a good thing, as it meant that the Northern Queen didn't have to actually try out any thing special to teach Janet.

" Okay, okay." Cecilia let out as she would start to walk up to the side of the ring and slip out of the ropes. With which she would start to walk up towards the far off wall and open up a cabin, from which she would pull out a training dummy and start to then walk back towards the ring and roll it in under the bottom ropes. " There we go. Now I won't have to throw you around to show you some moves." Cecilia would say with a teasing grin on her face. " So, what do you want to learn first ? a few neat submission holds, or a few neat powermoves ?" Cecilia asked as she wanted to see what Janet would put priority on, to better gauge what she should focus on more.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 07, 2014 7:06 am

Cecilia seemed agreeable when Janet asked to be taught some moves of her choice. While Janet could have listed off a few moves she wanted to learn, she figured that Cecilia would know best when it came to which of these moves would be most effective in a fight. She hadn’️t gotten her reputation around AFW for nothing.

Janet smiled when she saw Cecilia pull the training dummy out of the cabinet and drag the thing into the ring with her. The Native American wrestler hadn’️t known that the AFW had those just lying around. At least it would keep the both of them fresh as Cecilia ran through the moves for Janet.

“Hmm…maybe we could alternate between them?” Janet asked. She wanted to be well-rounded. “Start with a couple of power moves, then move to the submissions, then move back. I think starting with the power is best, ‘cause I already have some submission holds down.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat May 10, 2014 6:37 am

Hearing that Janet wanted her too start off with a few powermoves, Cecilia would nod her head. She of course was the self proclaimed expert of powerhouse moves, being what she considered to be the best powerhouse wrestler in all of AFW. Which is why she would look over at the dummy and then back towards Janet.

" Hmm, it would be good if we could get a mat or something in here. For just doing the move on the dummy might not be enough...You'd have to actually experience the move and perhaps even do it on someone at least once or twice before...a dummy just isn't enough." Cecilia let out as she would contemplate something for a little bit, after a while the blond beauty would simply shrug her shoulders and let out a light sigh. " Oh well, we'll take care of that step when we get there."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 26, 2014 9:25 am

Janet was familiar with Cecilia’️s reputation as a powerhouse, and was glad for the opportunity to learn some power moves from the very best. She cracked her knuckles, ready to get started with this next phase of their training. It was time for her to really get down to business so that she could move on to bigger and better things in the world of AFW—and kick the ass of one certain rival she couldn’️t quite get out of her head.

When Cecilia mentioned how they might need a mat, Janet would look around the ring. There were a few mats attached to the walls, the kind that you could pull down and use. They were over on the far wall, though. Well, they could go get them when they were truly needed. “For now, can you show me stuff with the dummy? What sort of moves do you think would work best?” she asked her new teacher.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:20 am

Seeing the little movements of her new found student who cracked her knuckles and started to get ready for her training. Cecilia had to admit that she did sort of enjoy the idea of having a student, as she figured that it was a good way to pass down her skills and talents, as well as being able to perhaps help this girl out a bit. She herself has had a few annoying opponents and rivals in her time her at AFW, and could sort of understand Janet's pain.

" Of course. I'll show you the few moves that I'd call the best, I suppose considering your build I will pick out a few which you should focus on and a few others that you should perhaps not do all so much." Cecilia let out as she'd grab a hold of the dummy and lift it up so that it was standing before her." I guess we'll start out with a few quick moves that can be considered to be reserved to those who are in a bit of a strong wrestler class. One of my favorite moves is the Powerbomb, it's a simple yet effective and powerful move! However...it does require a bit of strength to pull off." Cecilia let out as she would look over at Janet and then back at the dummy, " What you want to do first is stun your foe somehow, unless you are sure that they really are. I prefer to send a knee into their midsection like this. " Following those words, Cecilia would send a knee right up into the dummy's stomach and pull it down so that the head of the dummy was placed in between her thighs, which her arms grabbing into the hips of the dummy. " Next I personally put a bit of pressure on their head in a bit of a standing headscissor, after which I wrap my arms around their waist, roll them up onto my shoulders and slam them down onto the mat. Like so." Cecilia said as she would then proceed to do as she said, rolling the dummy up and slamming it down hard against the mat with a powerbomb. " Any questions ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:48 am

Janet was ready to learn, and would listen attentively as Cecilia began to describe her curriculum and the moves she intended to teach. Janet, of course, couldn’️t help but interject a few little comments when the urge to do so struck her. “Considering my build?” she muttered. Cecilia wasn’️t exactly the most tactful teacher. Just because the Native American wrestler was smaller than her didn’️t mean she couldn’️t do whatever the Viking warrior taught her!

The Native American wrestler would pay attention as Cecilia began demonstrating the first move, the powerbomb. Janet was not unfamiliar with the move—she had seen it performed in videos several times before—but seeing Cecilia go through it step by step was useful. It did seem to take quite a bit of strength, but Janet figured that a move like that could end a match against another opponent her own size. She could afford to expend all of her energy if it meant finishing the match.

“I think I’️ve got it,” Janet said, nodding confidently.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:02 am

The fact that Cecilia wasn't tactful was something which often many people considered a bit of putting about the girl. While she was open-minded she was also quite honest and more than willing to speak her mind. She was an outspoken person who didn't see a real problem with adressing her thoughts. It wasn't like she was actually doing it to be insulting, far from it. Cecilia was simply trying to be fair and honest with her new student and with it attempt and make sure the girl understood that a lot of powermoves required just that; power.

After she had shown the entire move to Janet and hearing the girl say that she thought she had gotten it, Cecilia would nod her head and move up into a full stand. Placing her hands on her hips as she'd then turn to look on at her student. " Don't think that this is the perfect finisher though. It's quite easy to reverse and in the case that your foe would go for something like a frankensteiner...well let's just say that you'll be in for a world of hurt. The reason why you need power for this hold is not to pull it off, it's to stop people from reversing it. " Cecilia let out as she'd take a moment to think. " Do you know how to pull off a Frankensteiner ? It's sort of like a hurricanrana, but while you are on your foes shoulders you use your weight to flip backwards and drive their head into the mat in a rather painful way. It's probably the most dangerous but also most effective counter to a powerbomb. Sadly I can't pull it off, a long time ago I decided not to go for the whole high-flying risky moves and instead focus on my power and endurance..." A slight blush would appear on Cecilia's face as she debated if she should actually reveal this to the girl, but maybe there was no harm in it ? " I-I used to actually be a bit of a scaredy-cat when I was a kid...n-not exactly willing to go with all that high-flying stuff cause I was afraid of heights." Cecilia let out as she would then shake her head. " I beat that fear though, but it helped me establish what kind of wrestler I want to be."

Cecilia would pull the dummy up off the ground and with it she'd try and give it to Janet, so that the Native American girl could attempt to show the blond beauty a powerbomb. " Let's see how well you can do it, after which I suppose I can show you how to counter a powerbomb, and how to stop the counter as well."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:00 am

Janet would listen as Cecilia explained a little bit more about the powerbomb and the potential upsides and pitfalls of the move. It was not, Cecilia said, an ideal finisher, due to the high possibility that an opponent could turn the move around on you. Well, there went Janet’️s idea of utilizing it for that purpose in the future. She continued listening to Cecilia as the blonde bombshell described the Frankensteiner. That one was actually a new one to the Native American wrestler.

Then, to Janet’️s surprise, Cecilia revealed a little bit of personal information, delving into her past for just a moment and mentioning a childhood fear of heights. That surprised the Lakota. “Really?” she asked. She had never gotten the sense that Cecilia might have once been afraid of heights from watching the Swedish veteran’️s matches. She had never seen anything that suggested that at all.

She would put that revelation aside for the time being as Cecilia handed her the dummy. Confidently, Janet would begin her powerbomb, kneeing the dummy as Cecilia demonstrated, then putting its head between her legs, before finally wrapping her arms around its waist and lifting it up onto her shoulders. She would bring it slamming down, throwing the inanimate “opponent” down to the mat with a thud.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:03 am

The embarrassing secret that she had just let out to Janet, but hearing the girl question it like that was a pretty good thing. It meant that Cecilia had pretty much fixed that old little fear a long time ago, which had always been her goal. " Of course, I am serious but that was a long time ago. One of my finishers is technically something like a high flying move. Mixed with power of course ~" The blond beauty let out in a teasing manner, as she looked upon the native American wrestler as she was doing what the blond beauty did with the dummy before.

After Janet had completed the powerbomb, with much less power than that of the buxom beauty. Cecilia would after move up besides Janet and move her arms around the girl's shoulders, " That was pretty good. Now, do you wanna try and do a Frankenstiener, or should we move onto other moves ?" Cecilia let out as she would then nod her head and pull her pupil in a bit closer.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next