Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Janet Meets Cecilia

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Janet Meets Cecilia - Page 2 Empty Re: Janet Meets Cecilia

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:09 am

Janet listened to Cecilia’️s diagnosis of her problem. It was pretty much accurate. Separating wrestling and—as the veteran put it—“sexy stuff” would be important if she wanted to advance in this league. “Yeah, I guess. I mean, I’️ve been feeling like I need to get focused, stop treating this like a big orgy and restrict the, uh, sexy stuff to special occasions…and, I mean, when a match requires it.”

She had finally been able to express it succinctly, and Janet felt pretty good about that fact. She still needed help with that, though, and Cecilia seemed all too willing to provide it, pulling Janet tightly against her and whispering in her ear. Janet blushed a bright crimson as she was held by the bigger girl, fumbling for words to reply to the veteran’️s generous offer. “Oh…yeah, sure,” she said at last. “I mean, that would be great. I would love to learn some real wrestling tactics, actually, since I’️m pretty much totally inexperienced in that regard. It would help, I think.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:53 am

Cecilia couldn't help but grin a bit as she heard that Janet agreed that she had to separate the whole sexual part and the serious wrestling part of this grand old AFW circuit that they were in. Which was something that was understandable to get confused at times. AFW did have a lot of sex, but it isn't just a big orgy as Janet put it. It was a great deal more than that. There were serious times, intense matches, bloody fights and painful bouts. There can be drama and difficulties and a lot of other things at that.

When she finally took a hold Janet and hugged the girl close. The Hardcore Queen would grin a bit as she held the girl and got to hear that she accepted her offer. " Good good, I'll make sure to train you well. Just follow my teachings and you'll be a superstar for sure." Cecilia said with a bright grin on her face as she would then bring up her other arm up to Janet's hair and wildly ruffle up the girl's hair in a teasing manner.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:03 am

Janet hung sort of limply in Cecilia’️s strong grasp, feeling like a little doll being squeezed by a particular large child. She wasn’️t that much smaller than Cecilia…but, knowing who the blonde was and what her history was in AFW, Janet felt much tinier in comparison than she might have truly been in stature.

She was still blushing when Cecilia started grinning and ruffling her hair. “I’️ll listen to whatever you have to say,” the Lakota girl would reply, laughing a little as her dark brown hair was toyed with. “From here on out, I’️m going to try to play to win. My plan is to be the best, and I think I’️ll need some new tactics to achieve that goal.” She looked up at Cecilia and smirked a little bit. “And you can help me, yes?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:31 pm

Cecilia grinned a little bit as she looked on at Janet and soon stopped her ruffling, of course she was gonna help this girl out. She was cute and seemed nice, and it seemed that she had a bit of respect for her as well. Most people regardless of newbie or veteran sometimes didn't show that much respect for others. Especially hot-shot newbies, they tended to think to highly of themselves and wasn't gonna let anyone boss them around, or didn't need anyone's help.

It was kinda refreshing that Janet seemed to be a rather respectful young girl. " Always play to win Janet. Remember that, think of it as lesson one." Cecilia said teasingly as she would then let go of the girl's head and attempt to pull the girl along with her by instead moving her arm to her back. " And of course I can help you. If I can't, then no one can." Cecilia said as she puffed out her chest in a boastful manner.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:12 pm

Janet climbed down from the treadmill and would follow Cecilia as the veteran wrestler put her arm around her back and began pulling her along. The Lakota didn’️t necessarily know where the blonde wanted to take her, but she figured that she wouldn’️t ask any questions. It was very generous of someone like Cecilia to offer to help her out, and Janet had never been one to look a gift horse in the mouth.

“Right,” Janet said with a nod at Cecilia’️s first piece of advice. “That kinda goes without saying, I guess. But I feel like it’️s something I need to reinforce with myself, nevertheless.” She sighed, then, looking up at Cecilia, smiled a little. “I really should stop being all depressive, and just be happy to train with you, right?” She chuckled a little as Cecilia puffed out her chest boastfully.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:39 am

Cecilia was leading Janet through the gym, trying to get the girl over towards another part of the facility as she would do her best to just lead Janet through a confusing path to get there, trying to see if she could confuse the girl a bit. But as she was leading Janet around, she started to hear the girl talk again, she couldn't help but let out a light chuckle when she heard Janet say she needed to reinforce that thought. " That's nonsense. You shouldn't have reinforce it. Let me give you a more clear rule number one! Always play to win! That should be burned into your soul, if it isn't...you'll end up loosing no matter what." Cecilia said with a teasing grin on her face.

" Of course, it's not making your new coach and trainer feel too good if you are going to be depressed." Cecilia said teasingly as she would lean up close to Janet and press her cheek against Janet's in a cute manner, only to give her a gentle snuggle. " But it's okay, I'll train you well, and when I have. You'll come to worship me for it. " Cecilia would let out as she tried to lead Janet to one of the practice rings.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:38 pm

“Yeah, I know,” Janet said, when Cecilia rephrased and restated that first rule. “I know. And I plan to do that from now on. To be honest, I always thought I was doing that, but when I look back…I’️ve had, like, four draws in seven matches. I don’️t know if anyone else has done that in AFW history. Obviously there was something in my subconscious that was okay with sharing first place, so long as I got a fun time out of it. I’️m going to try to change that.”

She would follow Cecilia through the facility without question, although she noted that the route they were taken was rather circuitous and certainly not as efficient as it could have been. Finally, though, they approached the practice rings, and Janet deduced that was probably where they were going to end up. It made sense.

“I’️m going to try to stop being mopey and just enjoy our training,” Janet said, blushing a little again when the big blonde snuggled up against her, and told her she would come to worship her. “Uh…” Janet said, laughing a little awkwardly, not sure how to respond to that.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:05 am

As the two of them got up towards the ring Cecilia would grin a bit, her gaze never left the ring though, she didn't even look at Janet anymore for all that was on the Hardcore Queen's mind was nothing but the ring. She was still aware that Janet was there, but the ring had her full attention. Cecilia would give Janet a gentle pat on her back and then climb up into the ring, once she stood on the apron she would seat herself down on the middle rope and try to widen a hole between the top and middle ropes.

Cecilia would look down on Janet and nod at the girl, " The ring is the most important thing, it should feel like your home. So what are you waiting for ? Step right in." Cecilia would say as she kept a grin on her face, simply waiting for Janet to enter the ring so that they could start off with her training.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:22 am

Janet chuckled a little as Cecilia patted her on the back before climbing up into the ring. The veteran seemed to only be paying half-attention to her now, which was a little strange, but Janet had gotten the impression that the Cecilia was a generally strange girl. She was really hot and quite the experienced wrestler, though, so the Lakota figured she could go along with anything Cecilia did. Within reason, anyway.

When Cecilia started musing about the ring, Janet laughed again and hopped in. “I feel pretty comfortable in the ring,” she said, walking to its center and stretching out her arms. “It’️s not my very first day here, so if you wanted to skip ahead a few lessons, I would probably be okay with that.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:44 am

Cecilia shrugged her shoulders a little as Janet went into the ring, Cecilia would roll her shoulders around a little and stretch her neck from left to right, before walking up to the center of the ring along with Janet. Once she reached the shorter girl, Cecilia would attempt and look on at Janet, inspecting the girl a little before she would let out an amused sounding " Ooooh ~"

" Aren't you getting a little a head of yourself ? " Cecilia would let out as she would then attempt to raise a hand up above her head, " I'm not gonna give you any lesson just yet. First I have to bring you through a few tests. The first one is a test of strength. Let's see what I have to work with." Cecilia said with a grin on her face as she would move her fingers around a bit of her raised hand.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next