Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rumble in the Jungle Blankita vs Payback!

2 posters

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Rumble in the Jungle Blankita vs Payback! - Page 18 Empty Re: Rumble in the Jungle Blankita vs Payback!

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:47 am

"Ok!" Blankita would follow Payback to the park look around the city had what it had to show her.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Rumble in the Jungle Blankita vs Payback! - Page 18 Empty Re: Rumble in the Jungle Blankita vs Payback!

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:59 am

Payback would put her trash away and led Blankita out so they can walk over to the park.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:04 am

Blankita would throw away her trash even tho she could make a use for it in the jungle. Entering the park it seamed nicer inside of it than the outside.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:41 am

The birds were chirping an there were people laughing and having fun as they were having picnics and small meals at the gazebo. "I know zhis eez not as loud and wild as zhe jungle, but most of us wish for a leetle peace een our daily routines."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:48 pm

"Oh me no know that..." Blankita looked around as she saw people walking their dogs and doing other peaceful activity's. To Blackita this was so Alien to her as she had fun murdering animals for food in the jungle.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:57 pm

"Come weez me, Blankita," said Payback. "I weell show you around ze park before I take you back home."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:50 am

"Ok! Blankita would follow Payback around the park as she showed her around. Blackita seeing how to city foke relaxed.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:36 pm

"Now remember, Blankita, zhese animals are not for eating. Zhey are part of our family." Payback would show Blankita some folks feeding the birds, taking their pets for a walk, and even playing fetch with them. "Were zhere any animals you knew of zat were family to you?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:04 pm

Blankita would stop her self from attack the animals for food as she heard Paybacks words. "Me no have pet." Blankita had always had to kill to survive in the jungle often not having any time to make friends with any of the animals.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:35 am

"Oh, well maybe later I can get you a pet...as long as you don't keell eet." Payback ha to keep an eye on Blankita for she has some suspicions on her jungle personality.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next