Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rumble in the Jungle Blankita vs Payback!

2 posters

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Rumble in the Jungle Blankita vs Payback! - Page 10 Empty Re: Rumble in the Jungle Blankita vs Payback!

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:13 pm

"Me... Never let you win..." Blankita would grit her teeth as she summoned the last of her strength to push Payback off! From their she'd pounce on Payback and bit the living crap out of her... That is if everything went according to plan.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Rumble in the Jungle Blankita vs Payback! - Page 10 Empty Re: Rumble in the Jungle Blankita vs Payback!

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:17 pm

Feeling that Blankita was going to try and knock her off, Payback tried to go immediately on bending and twisting Blankita's bare toes. Her intention was to crack each one especially the pinky toes while trying to maintain her ground. If she does get knocked off, she would also try to wrap her legs around Blankita's feet to maintain her hold.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:24 pm

Blankita would scream in pain and slowly was giving out, but she still isn't going down yet her will power was probably the only thing keeping her in this. Turning her body she'd try and bit Payback!

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:38 pm

Payback felt Blankita turning their bodies over and they're now at each other's throats for victory. She would try to bite down hard on Blankita's bare toes and chew them between her teeth to try and gain a submission. Given that she was a little more clothes than Blankita, maybe the biting won't be as much as she tried to resist the pain.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:00 pm

Paybacks clothing made it harder for Blankita to bit her so instead to biting directly she try and bite around the shoe so the toes would be open. Blankita was going with everything she's got if she couldn't win here then she'd just keep going until she was knocked out.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:16 pm

Payback cringed an grunted in pain when she saw that her boot was getting bitten down. She tried to kick it out of Blankita's mouth as she continued biting Blankita's own unprotected toes harder and harder by the minute. Through her teeth, she said, "Geeve up now or I'll eat your toes up!!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:23 pm

"Never! Me no give!" Blankita didn't care if she lost her toes to Payback but then a idea came to her head. "You no know were me toes been!" odds are if Payback thought it through they gone through so much mud and dirt and other nasty thing that their a danger to bit on.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:51 pm

Payback heard Blankita's comment and took one spit on the ground as she smirked an said, "HA! Me no care!" And she would take one more massive bite on Blankita's toes to crunch them between her teeth. Then if Blankita couldnt do anything else, she would try slip her fingers between Blankita's toes and bend them backwards really hard to crack them some more.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:49 pm

Blankita would scream in pain as Payback did her work, tear were coming out of eyes showing that Payback was close to making her submit but still wasn't going down. Blankita would continue her chewing on Payback not going down!

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:34 pm

Seeing that Blankita was getting close to submit, Payback decided to keep going with her toe torture until she does. She would thwn try to go hard on her twisting and bending on Blankita's pinky toes, knowing they were the most vulnerable. However, Payback started to shriek in pain as Blankita's chewing was already getting to her in spite of her more protective clothing. She had to try holding on if she was desperate to win.

If not, then she would give one more twist before letting go.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next