Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Princess Nocturnal vs. Claire St. Clair

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Princess Nocturnal vs. Claire St. Clair - Page 5 Empty Re: Princess Nocturnal vs. Claire St. Clair

Post by Kelsea Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:59 pm

Despite Princess Nocturnal's protests she felt Claire coil her small arm in around her neck, forcing her cheek to snuggle up nice and close against the side of Claire's small bust. The blush that she had managed to shake off after being trapped in the headlock a few moments back starting to make itself present again as the Princess gasped in a deep breath and could smell the sweet perfumed scent of Claire's body.

Princess Nocturnal tried to get her legs under her, moving so that her knees and shins were against the canvas and her hips were pushing up.. But something about being caught in a submission hold with this kawaii girl was just making her insides turn to mush. She felt some of her strength left her as her back arched into a slight curve. The royal butt in all its glory sticking up in the air, the white leggings clinging to her every form and showing off not only her ass but also a glimpse of her womanhood through the material between her thighs.

The camera crew used no subtly as flash photography started to go off more fervently, this was so humiliating! She had to stop her.. With one arm around the small of Claire's back, she moved the other hand to grasp at the kawaii's waist but ended up with a handful of cute soft butt again as she started to wriggle... Her cheek nuzzling up against Claire's breast and move until her lips and nose was sinking into the curve dip between Claire's breast and the outside base of Claire's chest/ribs... Possibly making things a lot worse for the Princess!

Spotlight
characters:
Princess Nocturnal vs. Claire St. Clair - Page 5 ELZuoMvPrincess Nocturnal vs. Claire St. Clair - Page 5 OG5hnuaPrincess Nocturnal vs. Claire St. Clair - Page 5 Cg3CzYmPrincess Nocturnal vs. Claire St. Clair - Page 5 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Princess Nocturnal vs. Claire St. Clair - Page 5 Empty Re: Princess Nocturnal vs. Claire St. Clair

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:09 am

Claire would hold on tight as the princess tried to fight back against her, getting up onto her knees, her butt sticking up into the air. Claire couldn’️t see the bigger girl’️s rear end from her vantage point, but, judging by all of the special attention that both the official AFW camera crew and the amateur photographers in the audience were paying to it, the kawaii girl had to assume that it was quite the view. She huffed, her own cheeks reddening a little bit. Littler girls like her didn’️t really get attention like that, and, while she wasn’️t jealous of the princess or girls like her for their bodies, it did sort of annoy her.

She squeaked a little when the princess grabbed her own little butt, and her hold loosened a little, perhaps enough for her royal foe to escape. She would try to hang on, though, hoping the bigger girl wouldn’️t take the opportunity. “Y-you should be embarrassed!” she insisted, trying to demoralize her foe even further. “All of those pictures of your fat ass are gonna be on the Internet within the hour!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:32 am

Claire was right, this was really humiliating and for more reasons then the kawaii realized. The Princess's ass was on full display to the world and her white tight leggings was leaving very little to the imagination as it stretched over them cheeks. What was more, Princess Nocturnal was being completely owned by the smaller weaker kawaii girl in what should be a simple hold to escape from. But even that wasn't just it, things were going to get a lot worse.

Princess Nocturnal gasped as she felt a tingling sensation starting to come from between her thighs. Both of her biggest weakness, kawaii girls and submission holds, was working against her and getting her really aroused really quickly. She knew that shortly there would be the tell tale signs of wetness over her crotch which the camera's would undoubtedly pick up.

"No! NO!! Let go!" yelled Princess Nocturnal, her voice starting to sound a little less condescending and a little more desperate. With her knees on the mat, she brought her thighs together to try and hide her mound area and defend her honour. Her breasts rubbing and grinding against Claire's upper belly just under her own as Nocturnal shuffled, her ass seeming to tighten and press upwards more for the camera as Princess Nocturnal frantically tried to hide away the tiniest of wet spots on her crotch.

Princess Nocturnal's hand moved over Claire's left butt cheek under her dress, her finger tips gently dipping into the little girl's ass crack and pushing her cute panties in with it... Seeming unaware of what she was doing as she had much bigger things to worry about

Spotlight
characters:
Princess Nocturnal vs. Claire St. Clair - Page 5 ELZuoMvPrincess Nocturnal vs. Claire St. Clair - Page 5 OG5hnuaPrincess Nocturnal vs. Claire St. Clair - Page 5 Cg3CzYmPrincess Nocturnal vs. Claire St. Clair - Page 5 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:17 am

Claire couldn’️t quite see the princess’️s delicious posterior from her vantage point, but, from the way the crowd was reacting, it seemed to her that it was quite the sight to see, sticking up in the air like that. It only made sense—the princess was a very voluptuous woman, and if you could get pictures of her in such a compromising position, they would be quite valuable to just about anyone.

It was very strange, Claire realized, that she should be able to establish such complete control over such a larger opponent. The princess, by all rights, should emerge the winner from this fight. She had several inches and several pounds on the young American schoolgirl, and had more wrestling experience, too. Why it was so easy to dominate her was a mystery. But Claire could not afford to start second-guessing every little thing that happened. She would take a blessing such as this when it came to her, and she would milk it for all it was worth.

“I won’️t let go!” Claire yelled back, trying to re-tighten the hold she had on her larger foe’️s head. “Either give up or try to get out of it!”

Just as she hollered her confident assertion, however, the princess began gently pressing her fingers between Claire’️s butt cheeks, pushing her cute cotton panties into her crack. “Eep!” the kawaii girl exclaimed, the hold loosening once again. She began to squirm, trying to keep her opponent’️s fingers away from her private parts.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:29 pm

Princess Nocturnal pressed her thighs tighter together, it felt like she was shivering a little as she tried to concentrate on thing other than how soft, warm and cuddly this kawaii's body felt against her. As she heard Claire declaring how she wasn't going to let go and then felt her arms reaffirming her grip and grinding into the side of her face, Princess Nocturnal thought that that was it.. Claire had completely owned her with this simple commoners move, the headlock and it seemed like the only way she was going to get out of it was by conceding a completely humiliating submission... But then she felt Claire's hold loosen a bit, giving her renewed hope... She really didn't want this upstart completely showing her up!

With the little room that Claire had given Nocturnal, the Princess started to squirm her big body pathetically against Claire's, her hands unintentionally squeezing on Claire's cute butt cheeks as her big buxom bosom rubbed across Claire's belly

"nh.. aah!!"
Princess Nocturnal groaned out, starting to try and pull her head back... Her cheek grinding all the way against the side of Claire's small breast as she tried all she could to get out of this easy hold..

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:02 am

Claire thought she had the princess right where she needed to be. For a second, anyway, the royal bitch seemed to be ready to submit and end her misery. However, when the girl began getting a little frisky, exploring Claire’️s rear end with her fingers, the kawaii girl’️s cheeks flushed red, and she could not help but let her hold on the girl’️s head loosen a little as she wiggled, trying to readjust their position so that the larger wrestler could not continue to play with her butt cheeks as she had been.

Unfortunately for Claire, the other girl’️s hands would remain on her rear end, gripping tightly, and, what was worse, the girl’️s large breasts would begin to rub across her flat kawaii stomach as the princess began to struggle. “Nnnyuh!” Claire groaned, immediately re-tightening her headlock as she tried to reassert her control. “S-stop!” she stammered. “Stop that and just submit!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:31 pm

Princess Nocturnal was doing well to make some headway and get herself out of this submission hold when the little kawaii reaffirm her grip, making Princess Nocturnal's body jolt down and forwards back against Claire full body. All of the grinding and rubbing of her cheek against Claire's boob coming to naught apart from apart from being worse off then she was before. The wet spot was no longer hideable, it had spread and formed a quite obvious darker patch against the white material that was about hand palm in size could between between her thigh from behind as her butt continued to protrude

She pressed one palm down against the mat as if she was preparing to tap out, the tingling sensation in her crotch had increased drastically and she found herself gasping and spluttering like a hyperventilating kawaii who was inexperienced in sex

"Annh!" She whimper out groggily, feeling to warn down and gooey inside to resist Claire much longer, a new threat heightened humiliation becoming apparent as she desperately tried to hold back on an orgasm

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:48 am

It took Claire a while, but the kawaii would finally notice that her opponent was getting turned on by being dominated like this. Her initial, gut reaction, which she thankfully managed to choke down, was one of shock and disgust. But she knew that it wasn’️t the princess’️s fault, really—everyone in AFW had their fetishes, she told herself, and this girl’️s just happened to be being dominated—or, perhaps more appropriately, being dominated by a kawaii girl.

That would make sense. It would certainly explain why this match had been so easy, when Claire had expected to be tossed about the ring.

…but now was no time to start musing about the inner machinations of her opponent’️s mind. She had a match to win, and she would use this to her advantage. She would continue to clamp down the headlock on Princess Nocturnal, squeezing tighter and tighter, feeling the girl’️s resistance begin to ooze away. “Give up!” Claire demanded again. “I know you can’️t take this too much longer!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:27 am

Princess Nocturnal started to wave one arm frantically as she felt the tingling sensation between her thighs increase to a maddening level. Her body jolted and really tensed up with her thighs pressed so tightly together that it accentuated the curve of her ass and just how tightly the white leggings clung to not only it but also her crotch and legs.

Princess Nocturnal sucked in a sharp gasp against the side of Claire's boob, she had only just been able to catch herself on the edge of a big climax as she tensed up and realized that she had to get out of this hold RIGHT NOW! Desperately, Princess Nocturnal tried to find something to tap out on.. Her fingers tapping out against the side of Claire's butt cheek three times before being able to find the mat, her hand tapped twice against the canvas but unfortunately she was out of time.. She really should have listened to Claire and taken the humiliation of giving into this simpleton's simple submission hold a lot earlier

"GODDESS!!!!" Princess Nocturnal cried out as her body bucked forwards again, all of her body rubbing up against the front of Claire's small form in the jolt.. Princess Nocturnal's trembling body started to spasm as wave after wave of pleasure crashed against her shore, holding back from the orgasm earlier only helping to make the eventual climax all the more powerful and irresistible

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:38 am

Claire realized what was coming, and she tried to decide what she should do. Should she try to stop the princess from going over the edge into orgasm? Should she try to pin her beforehand?

All of those questions were pointless, however. She didn’️t need to do anything. Either Princess Nocturnal was going to submit in this tight little headlock, or she would cum, and then Claire would be able to easily pin her for the three count and walk away with the victory. All that remained to be seen was which option it would be.

As it turned out, the royal girl would attempt the first, but would ultimately be forced to accept the second, as a powerful orgasm washed over her. Claire would keep the headlocked locked on as the girl tensed and bucked, trying to wait for it to finish before making her move. Slowly, the girl’️s orgasm seemed to be dying down, and Claire would gently release her from the headlock and lay her down on her back on the mat, leaning over her. “You were trying to submit before…that happened, right?” she said, putting her hands against the girl’️s shoulders. “Just let this pin happen and this’️ll all be over for you…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next