Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Princess Nocturnal vs. Claire St. Clair

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Princess Nocturnal vs. Claire St. Clair - Page 2 Empty Re: Princess Nocturnal vs. Claire St. Clair

Post by Kelsea Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:43 pm

"Why you insolent little..!" Princess Nocturnal growled, going all red cheeked with irritation from the manner in which Claire was speaking and treating her, the Princess Nocturnal!

Claire pressed her foot onto Princess Nocturnal's right breast, squashing it down against the purple haired woman's chest as she tried to knock her down to the mat, much to her distaste. The British woman did not want to go down fully under this commoner however and mad a grab at the kawaii's girl's other ankle, trying to yank and trip her backwards to the mat.

Spotlight
characters:
Princess Nocturnal vs. Claire St. Clair - Page 2 ELZuoMvPrincess Nocturnal vs. Claire St. Clair - Page 2 OG5hnuaPrincess Nocturnal vs. Claire St. Clair - Page 2 Cg3CzYmPrincess Nocturnal vs. Claire St. Clair - Page 2 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Princess Nocturnal vs. Claire St. Clair - Page 2 Empty Re: Princess Nocturnal vs. Claire St. Clair

Post by Daaharu Wed May 01, 2013 7:05 am

“I’️m just trying to have a normal wrestling match!” Claire insisted, as she kicked at her opponent. “If you’️d stop being so pretentious and join me in reality, maybe we could both have some fun!”

As she vented her frustration, however, her royal opponent managed to grab onto her ankle and pull her leg out from under her, sending the kawaii girl falling hard onto her rear end. “Aaah!” she gasped as she fell, feeling a dull, stinging pain in her butt as it smacked into the mat. Now on the same level as her foe, Claire would growl and send a quick open-handed slap to Princess Nocturnal’️s pale cheek.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Fri May 03, 2013 12:50 pm

Princess Nocturnal felt quite satisfied as she bullied the much smaller girl and yanked on her leg to make her fall right on her butt.. She started moving to get back to her feet, still holding onto Claire's ankle as she planned to do something with it... However she only got part way up onto her knee before Claire's hand struck out with a clap right across her cheek

"Uuhh!!" Princess Nocturnal cried out, letting go of her leg and turning around away from Claire grabbing at her cheek.. Princess Nocturnal bent over slightly so that her head was closer to the mat, her white tight legging covered ass was sticking out a bit.

Spotlight
characters:
Princess Nocturnal vs. Claire St. Clair - Page 2 ELZuoMvPrincess Nocturnal vs. Claire St. Clair - Page 2 OG5hnuaPrincess Nocturnal vs. Claire St. Clair - Page 2 Cg3CzYmPrincess Nocturnal vs. Claire St. Clair - Page 2 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 06, 2013 7:43 am

Claire had been surprised by the strong reaction the princess had had to her slap. When the taller girl had begun to rise with Claire’️s ankle still in her grip, the little kawaii girl had let worry get the best of her, if only for a second. But, now that her opponent had her back turned to her, giving her a moment to breathe and plan her next action, she was feeling good.

“If you aren’️t going to act professionally about all of this…then I won’️t, either,” the schoolgirl would say, getting to her knees and lunging forward, trying to tackle Princess Nocturnal to the mat. If she could, she would also try to give the girl’️s nice, round ass a spanking, just to try to humiliate her and maybe beat some of her arrogance out of her.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon May 06, 2013 9:35 am

Princess Nocturnal growled faintly, that silly commoner kawaii girl slapping an elegant princess when she would normally even have the privilege of laying her hands on her... Princess Nocturnal started to turn to face Claire intending to chastise her in the most condescending manner, but that was when the kawaii girl came flying in for the tackle, taking Nocturnal all the way down to the mat.

Princess Nocturnal had turned enough to recieve Claire front on bust to bust and instinctively put her arms around the smaller girl as they went down which kinda hindered Claire's plans to spank Nocturnal's tush, however the Princess Nocturnal did end up on her back underneath the kawaii in a complete role reverse that she would surely find quite distasteful

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 07, 2013 7:46 am

Claire was a little disappointed that she couldn’️t get a good aim at the haughty princess’️s rear end, but she had to admit that it didn’️t really matter. She was on top, pressing Her Royal Bitchiness down into the mat, and that was all that mattered. This was a match that the kawaii schoolgirl was definitely capable of winning.

“Admit it,” Claire growled. “You’️ve underestimated me.”

She would try to pin down Princess Nocturnal’️s shoulders, then, looking for a quick pin and a quick end to the match. She knew that it was unlikely that she could keep her down when she had taken so little damage, but, in this position, it was certainly worth a shot.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue May 07, 2013 9:43 pm

Princess Nocturnal was a little stunned after being tackled down by the lil'n and for a moment just lay there on her back with the kawaii warm soft body laying snuggled up close against her.

Even as the Princess Nocturnal felt Claire's hands press down on her shoulders she didn't quite snap out of it to realize what was going on (or rather, realize the indignity of what was going on as she would put it)... Not until the ref girl slid down to the mat to start the count. As The Princess Nocturnal felt the mat vibrate as the ref slapped it and heard the ref girl call out "one!" she gasped and quickly pushed herself up partly into a sitting position to escape the pin before it could progress any further. A faint tint of redness that was barely noticeable had started to come to her cheek from the embarrassment of allowing the kawaii girl to even get a pin attempt on her

"G-Get off of me!" Princess Nocturnal demanded, sounding a little bit more flustered then before... She tried to put her hands on Claire's shoulders and push her back away as the smaller girl was still kinda laying against her even as she had moved up off the mat

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 09, 2013 4:24 am

Claire had not been expecting to get the pin so early in the match, but she couldn’️t help but feel a little disappointed when her much larger opponent easily pushed her upwards, breaking the hold. Still, the schoolgirl had to be excited about having been so successful so far against a much larger—and, presumably, much stronger—opponent!

“Heh heh, so much for the high and mighty Princess Nocturnal, huh?” Claire said, smirking a little as she looked down at her flustered opponent. The princess would try to push her off, and Claire, despite wanting to keep her much superior position, was powerless to stop her as she shoved the kawaii onto the mat beside her. “Oof!” Claire exclaimed as she landed. She was not about to let the bigger girl turn the tide of the match, however, as the dark-haired little girl would immediately try to slam her fist down into the bigger girl’️s belly.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat May 11, 2013 2:03 am

It seemed like the Princess Nocturnal was being able to make a little headway, she'd gotten Claire off of her and was moving into a sitting position and getting onto her knees to face the other girl also in a similar position... When the kawaii girl Claire went ahead and slogged her right in the stomach

"ooough!" Princess Nocturnal huffed out right against Claire's cheek in a warm puff of air, doubling forwards from the body shot. She had one arm around the back of Claire's left shoulders so as she doubled forwards, she ended up with her head pretty much on Claire's right shoulder

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 11, 2013 7:55 am

Claire’️s punch had obviously packed quite an impact, as the princess let out a pained breath and collapsed against the little dark-haired kawaii girl’️s shoulder as soon as the fist dug into her gut. This match was going very, very well for Claire. Not in her wildest dreams had the schoolgirl imagined she could take out such a larger opponent with such ease. But it was happening right now. She only hoped that she could keep it up.

“Poor baby,” she taunted her opponent, giggling as she ran a condescending hand through the girl’️s luscious purple locks. Her other arm would snake around her royal opponent’️s neck before beginning to squeeze, trying to lock the taller girl into a punishing headlock.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next