Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Welcome to Elena's Wolf Den!

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Welcome to Elena's Wolf Den! - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome to Elena's Wolf Den!

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:55 am

Tsukiko bit her bottom lip a little when she heard what Elena asked her, she had never been more humiliated like that in her entire life! The dark haired girl smiled though it was all she could do to try to look as if she hadn't been affected by her questioning.

"Well of course it was embarrassing but It wasn't all that bad... " She said letting her voice trail off innocently as she wanted invoke a response from the crowd. She giggled and blushed as she looked at Elena not sure how she pulled that one out of her ass but hoping they'd buy it.

"Uaahhh..hahha...sorry about that..." Tsukiko said scratching the back of her head. "My manager told me the best way to gain popularity at AFW was to be as heel like as possible. I had no personal reasons for doing what I did but I did them to put on a good show. I mean... I just started fighting so I really needed to use every little trick in the book but I really couldn't help myself. A win over Heather Sunderland? Hahaha..that'd be like a dream come true..she's like my idol!"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:12 am

Elene moved up her hand towards her face as she listen to the two girls, her ears twitched a bit and move backwards to slimp down a bit against her head, anyone who knew anything about wolves mean that this wasn't a good sign. Heather was easy enough to mess with as she was certainly getting everything that she wanted out of the girl. Heather was coming across as if she was the most evil veteran there was who severely misstreated the newbie in their match, but Tsukiko....she was good, Elena had to agree to the fact that when it came to acting she was in a whole different league than even Elena....if it was acting, maybe the thing in the ring was acting though....Aaaaagh...she's got me doubting myself.....not good.. Elena thought as her tail slumped down beside her and she looked a bit worried.

She move up her hand to her mouth and bit down on her thumbnail, gently grinding her teeth against it. " Ah! " Elena let out as she would then shake her head, " I'm still on air! Sorry everybody! Elena screwed up a little!" Elena let out in the cutest and most adorable voice ever, the crowd ate it up completely as it seemed as if their hearts melted because of Elena's cuteness. " Anyways, now that we are here and you know how it is now Heather. Is there any chance you'd want to apologize to Tsukiko ? Or is she still not worth you time. I mean if Tsukiko herself is saying it it must be true right ?" Elena let out as she looked on at Tsukiko and then back at Heather.

" I must say though Tsukiko, you are a much stronger girl than me, If I was humiliated like that in my first match I would probably be quite ashamed, but you seem to be taking it in stride....and it does seem like you might have enjoyed the sensation a bit...can that mean that you may have the hots for heather ? well everyone does...but are you secretly in love with Heather Sunderland ? " Elena let out as she put on a flash smirk that lasted for less than a second and then went back to a serious happy like face, She decided that if Tsukiko could accomplish to answer through that entire question without any falter at all in her composure or face....then she had misjudged Tsukiko completely and would have to focus on Heather.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:24 am

"..What??" Heather let out as Tsukiko apologized for what she did, saying that it was her manager who advised her to do so. That couldn't be it, Heather didn't believe that for a second. She shook her head in disbelief, looking back and forth from Elena to Tsukiko. "Y-you..You liar that's a lie! I-I...Know because.." Heather let out though she stopped herself. She didn't want to admit aloud what happened backstage between her and Tsukiko, it was way too embarrassing and humiliating.

Next of course, Elena played on it totally, asking her if she wanted to apologize. Heather growled out a little, gritting her teeth in frustration as she knew if she didn't she would look quite bad. "N..No way in hell am I apologizing to her..no way." Heather let out, even knowing that, she couldn't in any way do it, her pride not allowing her.

Though what Elena said next seemed outrageous to her. That she would question Tsukiko like that it was clear the girl just wanted to stir up trouble for the both of them. She was interested in how Tsukiko would react to that though, turning to her to see her answer.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:14 am

Tsukiko nearly felt like gagging when Elena proposed that she had the hots for Heather. The girl despised Heather but she had to admit the purple haired girl was so irresistable when she had her cornered and whimpering. The memories of the locker room were still deeply embedded in her mind. What she found so appetizing about her is that Heather was fighting so tragically against her carnal desires and as always gave into them. Tsukiko smiled evily as she remembered the girl's moans and how feverntly she denied her superiority. The girl blinked and shyly laughed as she seemed to have zoned out.

"Aaah? What? Oh yes.. Right sorry! Tsukiko said before clearing her throat, she shut one eye and said. "No comment."
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:26 am

Oooooooh.....I think I saw something....but...can I act on something I saw ?.....tch.....Tsukiko, you're way to clever to play with...Elena thought to herself as her ears would twitch a little and she would then shake her head, before she brought one of her hands up to gently stroke her own ear.

" Well then Heather, What is it that Tsukiko is lying about ?" Elena let out as she looked on at the girl's face for a few seconds and looking back and forth between Tsukiko and Heather, she didn't want to let up on Tsukiko but it seemed as if she was gonna have to do that, the girl seemed to be too good to dig into. Which was why she would try and do this all with Heather. " I mean Tsukiko did nearly beat you in that match at many times in many peoples opinion, a lot of fans sort of enjoyed seeing her and loved to love the play heel wrestler." Elena let out with a bit of a careful tone " But do you have any real reason why you seem so angry at her ? is there any reason why you then also feel as if she's not even worth you attention ? I mean even if the match wasn't that difficult she could of course become a threat in the future right ? No ? "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:34 pm

"Nh.." Heather just groaned a bit as Tsukiko had dodged the question completely with her 'no comment'. It was smart and skillful and Heather hated it. She would just grit her teeth a bit before she would hear Elena chime in again, asking her what she did.

"A-ah...that.." Heather let out, blushing as she fished for an answer for her question. She didn't want to admit what happened still, and was shuffling around in her seat as she cursed out in her mind. "Just..she..she got on my bad side that's all. What does it matter!? She's lying about how nice she's being right now! Th-there's no way anyone just TOLD her to be a heel out there sh-she was enjoying it! C-come on now!" Heather let out, growling a bit. "Th-this is absolutely ridiculous!!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:10 pm

"Hehehe..." Tsukiko smiled trying to hide her malicious intent being a pleasant smile as she had Heather on the ropes. "Well, Heather's right there it was rather fun to play the bad girl so to speak. However, if you ask me and don't get me wrong Heather. I have the up most... 'respect' for you"

"But..." She said putting her hand on her chest to reflect her honesty. "I somehow got the impression that you seemed to enjoy me being a heel more than I did. In fact, my manager did inform me of... your sexual appetites and how you blatantly deny these allegations immediately. I just wanted to let you know that it's perfectly fine being a masochist. After all, I think all women one way or another have a submissive side to them. I don't think that's good at all. Denying that would be denying a part of yourself and that's not healthy."

Tsukiko gently grabbed Heahter's hands and looked into the girl's eyes firmly without a hint of treachery inside them.

"Heather it's time you came out of the closet..."Tsukiko couldn't help but laugh a little at that last statement unable to hold it together. "I'm sorry!"

Tsukiko collapsed into Heather's lap and began laughing hysterically hoping to cause laughter within the audience and Elena. This was all a part of her master scheme, she wanted everyone to laugh at Heather. If this worked, she would whisper something so low as she would posture up and look into Heather's eyes with a vile grin on her face. Lean into her ear subtly and whisper.

"Checkmate..."
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:22 am

Elena looked on a bit at Tsukiko for a few moments, as she listened to what the girl said, it seemed as if she had something rather serious to say and with that she listened on quite a bit. When she heard all that the dark haired girl said following to what Heather herself had said simply led Elena to look on as Tsukiko said what she did, it was such a wonderful thing as she got to hear what Tsukiko said, the crowd bust into laughter but Elena didn't, she remained there in her seat with a bit of a smirk on her face.

There it is.... Elena let out as she would gesture for her fans to simmer down a bit, she knew that she could escalate this quite a bit, with that she almost wanted to thank Tsukiko for giving her A-class material against her and probably putting Heather over the edge. " Ah ! So you are to say that Heather enjoyed dominating you and rubbing herself all over your face in such a manner as well as having that done to her ? The pain and being dominanted turns one of AFW's top members on ? and that she's a real Subbie ?" Elena let out as she asked Tsukiko and smiled, " But the question is. Did you enjoy it Tsukiko, if that was all an act in the match then can you tell us in detail how it felt to be on the receiving end of such treatments and give a first hand account on what it felt like, try and remember as many details as you can." Elena let out as she still had that smirk on for a second, smiling a bit as she looked on at Tsukiko before going back to her cute and cuddly looking ways.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:25 pm

"Tch..Whatever.." Heather let out in response as Tsukiko started talking about respect. she didn't want to hear it from the girl and she was just frustrating her even more. However, Tsukiko's next words hit her directly.

"..What.." Heather let out as Tsukiko went on about her submissive tendencies. Everything she was saying was causing Heather to blush and sink down, completely embarrassed by what she was saying. "Y-you...th-that's r-ridiculous.." Heather let out, shaking her head in protest before Tsukiko grabbed her hands, causing her to blush even more.

Her words caused her to blink a couple times, blushing deep before suddenly Tsukiko would start laughing like mad, collapsing on her lap as she did. Heather's fists clenched, starting to shake as her face was a deep red before suddenly Elena would chime in, throwing Tsukiko's words right back at her. "H..hah..Yeah..go ahead and show them how badly I dominated you and would do it again in a heartbeat if we had a rematch.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:34 pm

Tsukiko's victory was short lived as Heather seemed to endure her comments and the crowd's laughter. It seemed that Heather was made of sterner stuff than she realized. In time, the tide had turned against her and now she was the one trapped by these questions and insults. Heather had the nerve to insult her like this! Apparently, she didn`t learn her lesson. The girl paused lowering her head as she had to change tactics.

"I did not enjoy it all..." Tsukiko said not even trying to hide the bitterness in her voice. "And... You just got lucky if we fought again, I'd be the one dominating you. Trust me, you are NOT better than me and I'm certainly not afraid of you Heather Sunderland. Stop acting so tough, you think you're so good just cause you humiliated a rookie that almost schooled you in your area of expertise. You pride yourself on being the best highflyer around but, that's just because there aren't many around at all. No one at AFW really puts the time into Highflying like we do because it's risky. As different as we are we both know we love the thrill of flying in the air and the satisfaction of landing those impossible stunts. However, you'll just have to accept that you're NOT that great."

Tsukiko revealed some of her true colors to the crowd but, she did it in a manner that didn't reveal the depth of how heel like she was. She wanted the crowd to think of her as a nice person but not someone heather could push around.

"Really... you really are the worst. After beating me like that, you just go ahead and just flat out try to humiliate me in front of a camera. I tried being nice to you, I even looked up to you as a high flyer but I think the crowd deserves to know what you really are... you're just a horrible person. Next time, we meet in the ring you'll be sorry you even thought about messing with me." Tsukiko said as she crossed her arms glaring at Heather.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next