Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Welcome to Elena's Wolf Den!

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Welcome to Elena's Wolf Den! - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome to Elena's Wolf Den!

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:24 am

Elena put on a wide grin as she would then look with that Elena would move up towards her feet and with that grinning face, " Well well Heather that's a wonderful thing to hear that you have so many good rivals. It does seem as if the 5 of you go in a bit a circle though doesn't it ? "Elena let out with a little giggle as she kinda meant that it was pretty much that all of theme were rivals with each other in a few ways.

" Well then that brings and end to interview portion for Heather Sunderland, If you wouldn't mind staying it would be perfect." Elena let out to Heather as she would start to walk up towards the walkway and the cameras followed. " Now I have the pleasure to introduce someone very special, she might not be the most well known or well respected wrestler out there. But she's an interesting one and one to look out for in the future I can assure you." Elena let out as she would then bring her hands up and then point towards the walkway entrance. " Let me introduce you tooooo! Tsukiko Himura or maybe more known as *Tsukiyomi* !!!!!" Elena let out as she would then look up waiting for Tsukiko's music and the girl to start and walk down.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:17 am

Tsukiko entered on stage, she gave a humble bow before entering on Camera. The dark haired girl was wearing the same attire she wore when she had just fought Heather. Her usual black clad attire which resembled a school girl uniform. She gave a pleasent smile and waved at the crowd as she turned her head away from the camera and gave Heather a grin complimented with a glare. It was only for a brief moment but, it was a long for a glance as her pace seemed to slow down and pick up again as she turned her head. She turned to face the crowd with a very methodical bow before sitting on the couch next to Heather as her music began to die down.

"Ahahaha! I'm happy to be in the Den Elena... It's a pleasure! Thanks for having me!" Tsukiko said in a pleasant clear voice as she looked at Elena making good eye contact with her.

She threw her leg up over her knee as she sat up straight looking rather comfortable on the couch.

Welcome to Elena's Wolf Den! - Page 3 2011-03-27-387611.jpeg
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:14 am

Elena smiled and bowed gently for Tsukiko with her head as she then began to walk along with the girl towards the seating area as the two of them now sat down, Elena in her super ultra mega awesome comfy chair and Tsukiko in the couch, right next to Heather. Elena smiled a bit as she looked back and forth between the two girls and then focused her eyes on Tsukiko as the reaction of the crowd died down.

The Wolf girl would then say to Tsukiko. " Ah no no it's my pleasure miss Himura. Or can I call you Tsukiko ?" Elena then would smile and nod to the girl, her ears curled a little as if she was focusing on the cute girl. " First of all Tsukiko, you look great tonight, Am I right ?!" Elena let out to the crowd as they seemed to agree quite a bit, " Secondly let's talk a bit, let's dish. As a new high flyer you must be having a bit of trouble getting into the game. After all I heard you had just fought Heather Sunderland not to long ago. I actually saw that match and have to admit it was a heart poundingly tense match that had me on edge every minute."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:31 am

"Hah...yeah I guess it can be seen as a pretty good thing." Heather let out as she would od her head, seeing Elena get up towards her feet with that grin on her face. As she announced the end of the segment, something Heather didn't even know the show had, she would dust herself off a bit, thinking her time on t he show is done before it seemed she would instead be joined by another guest.

When Elena announced who it was, Heather froze up, her face growing pale as she blinked a couple times. "Ts..Tsukiko??" Heather let out, repeating the name before her music would indeed start to play. She watched as Tsukiko would enter the room, staring up at her in disbelief as she shot her that glare and grin, sitting down right next to her on the couch before speaking in that pleasant voice to Elena.

As the girl asked her that question, Heather could only look back and forth at the two, nearly stunned speechless.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:09 am

"Hahaha!" Tsukiko giggled into her hand shyly before giving Elena a wink. "I prefer Tsu-chan but I suppose you can call me Tsukiko and please stop! I don't look half as good as Heather or yourself!"

"MHhhhh~" The dark haired girl glanced at Heather as she gave a brief pause before answering as she mulled the question over. The violet eyed girl spoke slowly as she smiled innocently as if she didn't know what to say. However, Tsukiko as always was prepared for such a question she just did it make her seem more innocent.

"Well high flying is a tough wrestling style to master but I worked as a stunt double in certain films so I wasn't as afraid of heights. However, the difficult part was actually the fighting. I didn't actually start learning how to fight professionally until very recently. I was actually very nervous to fight Heather Sunderland being the greatest highflyer at AFW. It was certainly a learning experience and I was happy Heather and I were able to put on a good show." Tsukiko said bowing bashfully.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:35 am

Elena smiled a bit as Tsukiko did seem very nice towards her and even made the wolf girl blush a little, she slumped her ears a bit and shifted her feet, " Moh don't say things like that Tsukiko-san, There is no way I'm as good looking as you." Elena let out sounding as if she had been very flattered.

" Well then that's a good thing that you weren't scared, and I Imagine that it was a pretty scary match up, but you put on one hell of a show in my eyes." Elena let out as she would then look over at Heather for a second. " I was actually kind of surprised when I heard that Heather didn't count you among any of her rivals or her greatest matches, if I got to guess before I heard her answers I would have placed you there. So tell me do you think that miss Sunderland here thought of you as nothing but small fry that tried to much before she was ready ? And therefore don't think of you as a rival or your match as one of your better ones ? I kinda seemed to me as if she was sort of shunning you a bit and leaving you out." Elena let out as she tried to ask a bit of a serious question and at the same time twist Heather's previous answers a bit, without making it seem like she was just outright putting words in Heather's mouth.

" Or could it simply be that Heather might not want to acknowledge you ? Can I be that she finds a lack of skill or the way she managed to be you some kind of point proven kind of deal. Perhaps she simply saw it as a one time match, now that she has beaten you she simply moves on the better game ? Do you think that was what's going through her mind. Oh god heavens! You don't have to guess. Tell us Heather what is your opinion on the matter ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:34 am

"...What!?" Heather let out as Tsukiko would act quite modest in refusing the compliment, saying Elena and Heather looked better than she did. Was this the same girl that ambushed her in the locker room? The same girl that antagonized her the entire match? This HAD to be some sort of act.

As Tsukiko went on, acting like quite the innocent rookie, Heather couldn't help but get qutie frustrated inside. This made no sense. She was putting on this ridiculous act and Heather knew how Tsukiko really was. She really wanted to speak up and accuse the girl of acting up for the show, but then she would hear Elena's questions to the two.

She grinned a little at Elena's words to Tsukiko before the girl would start talking about Heather, causing her to blink her eyes and shake her head. "...I-I..hmph..that's right. Exactly. I see no need to dwell on Tsukiko any longer. I beat her and that's how it is. I'm better than she is and that's that."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:02 am

"I'm afraid you'll find no argument with me there..." Tsukiko said almost instantly. "Heather and I are just on two different levels, I've only had one match ever and she's arguably the best one in this league..."

The truth was Tsukiko was absolutely furious about that comment but the girl didn't let that show. She was an aspiring actress, covering up her emotions were something she did very well but even she had her limit. The thought of being not worth Heather's time to mention her was at the very least degrading. Howver, she had to compose and conduct herself as best as she could. There were camera's watching and that's all that mattered to her.

"Although.. I'd like to thank Heather.. she probably took it easy on me! I mean from the surface it looked like a back and fourth match. However, I feel like she took it easy on me." Tsukiko put her arm around Heather and laughed. "A Veteran like her couldn't possibly have almost lost to a newbie like me! I mean it'd be be pretty embarrassing for her not to have just squashed me. Am I right Elena? "

Last edited by 863 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:50 am

Elena looked on at Heather for a few seconds and nodded as she heard what the girl said, and with that she would soon loose the little enthusiasm as she looked kinda disappointed by the answer, but deep down she loved that Heather chose those words. But still she put on a bit of a disappointed face that almost made her look kinda bored. " Eh ?....sodesuka...[size=50:2zqcu69m]thought my first guest would at least try to be honest...." Elena whispered out the last part as she breathed out so there was no reason to think anyone would really hear all that she said, unless they were wolf girls too, but she was simply saying it hoping for the chance that Heather and tsukiko would pick up what she said.

" So then Tsukiko!" Elena snapped out of her little dull state from talking to Heather and went towards Tsukiko as if the girl was a breath of fresh air, in truth that was a part of her plan, but it was well played out with her modest acting skills, but the fact that she had a naturally awesome poker face and was a pretty skilled lier for what ever reason she never knew...maybe it was simply because she was a cunning and wise wolf girl. But she wanted Heather to think that she saw Tsukiko as some kind of fresh piece of meat whilst Heather was a bit of an older, almost completely different to how she had treated Heather before.

" Of course of course! but you can't say that you liked the way you lost though ? I mean it can't have been a nice way to go out ? Well maybe it was nice but...a bit embarrassing maybe ? Do you feel like Heather embarrassed you Tsukiko-chan ?" Elena let out with a little smile as she looked on curiously as she attempted shift her eyes back and forth between Heather and Tsukiko. " Well, Heather how do you feel about what Tsukiko said ? I mean maybe you didn't have any problems with Tsukiko but it sure looked like you had a new rival, an up and coming beautiful high flying girl that at least seemed like she was putting you through a lot of problem, do you feel like you never had it though ? Because if not then the crowd and myself might be feeling a bit surprised."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:22 am

Heather blinked her eyes at Tsukiko's reaction. She was sure she would get to the girl with what she said but instead Tsukiko was as composed and as kind as she was from the start of this thing. As the girl would put her arm around her, Heather couldn't help but blush a little, the visions of what she did to her still running through her mind as she laughed and went on.

"Kh...y-youu..." Heather let out, Tsukiko politely insulting her with the words that she was saying. Heather clenched the couch tightly before Elena would join in, saying what she did. Everything that the girl was saying sounded incriminating to Heather. Adding onto that, she dug into Heather's nerves with the next words that she said.

"Nh..she..I...Sh-she was totally..She only got the best of me those times because of what she was doing! A-a-and I only did what I did because she was trying to do it the whole match!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next