Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Welcome to Elena's Wolf Den!

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Welcome to Elena's Wolf Den! - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to Elena's Wolf Den!

Post by LunarWolf Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:42 am

Elena let out a laugh and so the crowd as well before they saw Heather's cute red face, Elena let out a loud " D'awwww" As she watched it seeing just how adorable Heather could be, as such all that Elena could do was to twitch her ears a little and then turn the card around. " Well I got the chance to contact your manager Connor Sky, and get the actual names from him that you yourself, Cecilia and He have been thinking about. " Elena let out and then mover her tail around a bit so that it was laid over her lap.

" There aren't that many but we got something like * Sky grinder* Which is kind of a cool name! *Sky 2 high* It's pretty neat but well yeah and then we have * The Sky Sunderer* Which is pretty cool if you know what sunder means and since you name is Sunderland it should work well." Elena let out as she would then smile and nod towards Heather.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:05 am

"Hah..Connor huh?" Heather remembered her talks with him. The idea of having a manager was still putting a bad taste in her mouth and she was still quite iffy about it. However, she did have to agree he did have all the right intentions and it seemed that would become even more true when Elena read off the names.

"Hah, yeah, those aren't bad really. I do like t he sound of them, and it works. Still a little on the border of wanting a nickname or not, but those, if I was to decide to pick one, they do sound good." She let out, nodding back to Elena as she did.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:16 am

" Well then Miss Sunderland, if you had to pick one, which would you pick ?" Elena let out as her ears went fully up just waiting to hear what Heather was about to say, she couldn't help but thing someone like Heather would most likely pick the last one but not even she could be 100% sure. Still she had to move on sooner or later or they wouldn't have time with everything that they were gonna do.

" Well In any case Heather, Let's just say this that there are a lot of people that like you, many who think you deserve the title and even a few who don't. As a fellow high flyer though I have to talk to you a bit about how difficult it is to be taken all seriously here in AFW, seems like we are a bit of the people everyone looks down on right ? Or am I completely wrong on that regard?" Elena asked a pretty serious question.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:13 am

"Out of those?" Heather let out as she thought a bit, taking a few second before she shrugged. "I guess out of those three, Sky Grinder would sound the best...though really..like I said..I don't really know if I want a nickname." Heather repeated, trying to get it straight that the nickname thing wasn't set in stone at all.

At her next words though, she let out a little sigh, nodding her head with an understanding laugh. "Yeah..high flyers just aren't as respected it seems. People really take the style for granted because of how unorthodox and risky it is. I just love it though...the rush..the thrill...the high impact...I can't see myself enjoying it in any other way.....though smothering out someone you don't like is always great as well." Heather let out with a little grin.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:31 am

Elena nodded her head a bit as she might not have gotten the answer she expected but she still very much liked that Heather seemed to say a bit defiant over the idea, the very fun position she found herself with now as she continued to ask Heather a few question and kept everything she could up to stay focused on how fun the show as and could be, but there was still question that were a bit off script that she wanted to ask.

The Questions about high fliers were one of them. " Desho desho! I know what you mean Heather, I love being a high flyer myself. I'm not as good or well known as you are but I enjoyed the tail out of it." Elena let out, " I can't say that I have ever had the pleasure to do that, and by the look on your face It seems as if you like it a bit more than you are letting on." Elena teased a bit, not really 100% sure on what she herself was saying.

"No matter though Heather, let's move on to something that I think many people would like to hear about, but maybe you don't wanna talk about it. And of course if you don't want to it's perfectly fine. We don't want to pressure you here. But about your Avalanche title match, possible the biggest break you've had in your Career as a wrestler, what are your personal feelings about the match, Angel and the event itself ? I've never been apart of any of the big events so I'm kinda curious how it must feel." Elena let out as she hunched herself forward and placed her hands on her chin, and placed her elbows down against her thighs to keep herself up.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:37 am

"Well I'm glad to hear you appreciate the art of high flying as well." Heather let out, smiling at Elena and nodding. She always respected other people who delved into the same style as she did and it was nice seeing someone with as good an attitude as Elena doing such a thing. When she said what she did next though, Heather couldn't help but blush quite deep, letting out a little nervous laugh. "Maybe..you should try it sometime. It's the ultimate sign of dominance...at least in my opinion." Heather let out, grinning again as she nodded her head.

Hearing her begin her next question, Heather nodded her head, knowing such a question was about to come up as she would lean back on her seat in the couch. "The atmosphere, the height, the weight of it all..it was incredible, it really was. I loved being in the main event more than anything..as for Angel, she seemed dead set on ruining that feeling for me. The entire time...she just kept putting me down, treating me like I was nothing. I have no clue what crawled up her ass, but she was a bitch from start to finish." Heather let out, clenching her fists. "I'd LOVE to say I respect her considering her and I put on one hell of a show and it was one of the best matches of my career..but she just..I just don't know what the hell her problem was.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:47 am

Elena nodded a long as she payed close attention to what Heather was saying, she couldn't really be sure if what the girl said was true but...well that didn't mean that it was untrue either. Maybe she would have to try doing something like a smother of some kind sometime.

In any case when she started to listen to Heather she had to smile a bit and listen she couldn't say that she agreed or disagreed with anything, she knew that that might controversies down the line, she had been told so many times to never take any side. " Ah well that's a shame, it's gotta feel horrible when thinking your opponent thinks so little of you." Elena said as she then would move her hand up and stroke it through her own hair a little. " I definitely have to try being in one of those PPV matches sometimes, but at least we know a bit more about that now."

Elena would take a deep breath as she then looked over towards the camera man who held up his fingers to sign that it was about 5 minutes till the next guest was supposed to come in to meet them. " Well I think we got enough time for two more question, Let's go into something that leads of what you said just now. " Elena let out with a smile as she would soon lean in closer towards Heather and looking a bit serious before putting on a cute smiling face. " You said that it was One of your best matches. An interesting choice of words to say the least as that means that you must have other matches that you rank up there. Care to tell us which of the many matches you've had can be considered you're best matches ever ? Maybe give us like a top three or top five." Elena said with a smile as her ears tensed to listen carefully on what Heather might say.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:52 am

"..it does..you don't even know.." Heather let out, crossing her legs a bit as she bit her lip. "Getting so excited to have that spot on the big one..the main event...only to be put down so much...It was ridiculous. Almost believed what she was saying until I took her to the limit at our match."

Heather nodded her head as Elena said they had time for two more questions. She was surprised it was so short it seemed, but as she leaned in saying what she did, Heather crossed her arms in deep thought. "Top three or five?..damn umm...Id have to say other than that match..my hell in a cell match with Kelly Conway...My falls count anywhere match with Cecilia...The..handcuff match with Natalia....and for sure the ladder match with Natasha.." Heather let out, nodding her head. "I've enjoyed tons other matches..but those I'd say shined the brightest."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:02 am

Elena nodded a bit as she listened to the answers that Heather gave her, something sparked within her mind from that as she seemed like she was almost a bear that had gotten a fresh fish, and with that Elena would then smile and nod. " So with said though, those are some very interesting matches you picked, I have seen them all actually and I have to say they were all very interesting and very good matches." Elena let out with a smile as she tried to her her excitement of the material she had gotten for the next part of the show.

The wolf girl waited a little bit as she would then let out a little chuckle, " Well then this might be a bit of a different question but considering that you have to many good matches, I wonder what kind of rivals you find yourself tied to right now in your career, like as of late. Any special people that you want to beat more than others ? Or that you find to be the best of competition ? I assume it will be a very similar list to the last though, but maybe you'll surprise me."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:12 am

"You have? Well I'm glad to hear that" Heather happily nodded her head as it seemed the girl had caught each one of those matches that she mentioned. She was quite fond of them herself and was proud of them more than anything.

"Rivals?" Heather let out, thinking a bit about all the questions as she let out a little hum. "Well I mean...Cecilia's always been my rival for quite sometime..but I mean..Karina is up there..Eclipse...Rei...I mean those are all...somewhat friendly rivals...not so friendly would be..Natalia...Saten...Gatt before she disappeared....I guess I have quite a bit don't I?" Heather let out, quite embarrassed at all the names she was thinking of.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next