» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Interviews and other Hostilities

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Interviews and other Hostilities - Page 7 Empty Re: Interviews and other Hostilities

Post by Harrier Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:50 pm

"Now that is interesting. Maybe if more people were like you, guys like Vettel and Schuhmacher from the formula 1 or Klitschko from boxing should have given up their titles after the first one, thrown their hands up and have said: *No, keep that second world championship, the competition is not good enough to threaten me* . What`s next, you rage quit when your locker room is located to the side where the sun goes up and you are blinded and unable to close the curtain because it is too easy for you?"
The Blonde laughed at the idea.
"But hey, if you really think so, I am pretty sure that there are gentleman out there at the screen that would like to sell you some good land with a direct gaze on the Tschernobyl reactor core."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Interviews and other Hostilities - Page 7 Empty Re: Interviews and other Hostilities

Post by LunarWolf Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:50 am

" Haha! God, you think that highly of my talents ? I must admit I though you were simply a sour loser, but if you are gonna compare me to such great people, then maybe you are more of a flatterer than I thought." Ryuko would have a smug grin on her face s she looked on at Tessa, shaking her head a bit at the girl's other comments. " Now now, you yourself did give me a bit of a wake up call actually. You see, the fact that I had to put the slightest bit of effort into beating a nobody like you, meant that I had suffered a bit from slacking off in my training, therefore I opted to train a bit more before starting my conquest of AFW. " Ryuko let out with a somewhat serious look on her face. " The fact that you doubt that I am better than you, proves either one of two things. That you are an idiot. Or that I simply slacked off with my training, and I am being kind enough to give you the benefit of the doubt that you are not an idiot. I would assume you'd be happy about that, Gaijin-san."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:57 pm

"That´s rich, really."
At least Ryuko was quick on her feet with this abstruse constructs, the Blonde had to hand her that in any instance while a little smirk crossed over her reddened face.
"But answer me some more question then. If you are so superior to everyone else, were you the one time and all time champion in Wrestle Angels? And if not, how does it come that the other girls from your league did not dominate AFW from the spot when they were able to defeat you? From my estimation, you are one of the last people to reappear in another wrestling league."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:26 pm

Ryuko was a bit surprised by the sudden question that Tessa came to her with, it seemed rather hilarious when she though about it. Thinking back at the old days of the league which she had once been one of the figure heads off. " Oh, well I do not claim to not have had competition in Wrestler Angles. In fact some of the better wrestler of the league hasn't even joined AFW really." Ryuko let out as she would shrug her shoulders.

" But to answer your question, the reason I was not the one time only champion is because Wrestler Angels was a long time ago. I wasn't as good as I was then, but by the end of the league I was the best and I held the main title. In fact I held in numerous times. Though I did have competition in Wrestler Angles, which I seems to be lacking here, if you are what can be called a tittle runner here. I do hope that those who actually hold the championships are much much more of a challenge." Ryuko let out as she spoke out calmly to Tessa, eying the girl still with her fierce gaze.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:42 pm

"Yes, a long time ago. Like the last shred of a former glory you cling to!"
Tessa had not really a good argument against one thing, she had lost the match and so Ryuko could always say that she had defeated her. Still she forced herself to stay polite, despite the continual attacks the girl had in store for her.
"But for now, you have only a medal of honor from a battle long time ago. If you are so sure that you are championship material, challenge a champion and defeat her in a title match, then I will readily admit that you are the better woman and wrestler. "

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:10 am

There it was, finally Tessa had said something which Ryuko hadn't expected. It took her a second to come up with something to say as she was left gritting her teeth. However, a good answer came. " Gaijin-san. Who said I wanted your respect ? What do I need it for ? I've already beaten you, in a rather humiliating way I might add. In truth you should already see me as the better woman. But if you want me to go after a champion right away, fine. I'll do that, but then I can guarantee you that I won't have time to play around with rif raff like you." Ryuko let out as she would sneer at her former opponent.

Elena would pip up here right now, as she had been quiet for a little while. It wasn't that she wanted the attention again, more that the show was starting to run out of time and she needed to get somewhere in this show. " Uhmm...here is a question for you two beauties. But if one thinks the match was won under sucpicious circumstances, and the other doesn't. One feels cheated and the other feels as if have dominated to other. Then it's kinda hard to prove which side is right, the best way would probably be to just have another match, right ? Then you could settle a few problems, get some agression and out and so on." The young wolf girl let out as she would smile and nod her head, hoping that this would lead the two girl's in the direction that she had wanted them to go in from the start.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:23 am

"I have no problem with another match against Ryuko, quite the contrary! As you have already heard in the course of the interview, it´s her that does not want to have matches with riff raff like me, at least when you hear her talk."
Tessa answered quickly, not really talking against the angry Lizard Girl. Of course it was risky business to battle the veteran again and then lose probably, but if she would not have agreed, the Thunder Empress would surely use every opportunity to rub it in her face whenever the two would meet, and that was something Tessa would not endure over a prolonged period of time.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:35 am

" I see, well I suppose that's troubling. " Elena let out as she would then turn to look over at Ryuko, who simply shrugged her shoulders at the comment. She couldn't say that Tessa was wrong, she found that she had no need to face the girl again as she had already beaten her fair and square in a match and because the girl was complaining a bit about it she'd have to do it again ? That's was absurd.

" How about it Ryuko-sama, won't a veteran as great as you give Tessa another chance ? Perhaps she'll surprise you ?" Elena asked in a rather mischievous sounding voice. The crowd of the talk show started to do a little chant, for a match between the two to happen.

IT wasn't long before Ryuko was forced to try and quell the fans as she'd rise up to her feet, she let out a long audible sigh. " Fine fine, I suppose I can't really say no now. So Gaijin, You and me will face of in the ring a second time then. Make your decisions, I'll let you decided what kind of match and conditions you want. Think of it as a proof that I don't have anything to fear from you." Ryuko let out in a teasing tone as her face carried that smug grin, while she looked down upon Tessa from her standing position.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:49 pm

"Alright!"
Tessa was actually excited to get a second match against Lizard Girl and shook a fist in anticipation of that chance. Not that she was keen on being close to the veteran in a private area, but in the ring, she had something to make up for since she had lost the first match, shady or not.

It was actually pretty easy for Tessa to think about a match, or even two. Her second choice was another match in the sand, but still she would chose the first option.
"A basic match! No sand, no grappling beyond the shorts, just you and me in a real ring!"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:21 am

With Tessa now talking about what kind of match she wanted to have, Elena's plan had panned out rather well. The only thing now was for the Thunder Empress to agree to the match and Elena's job here would be done. Her job of continuing interesting rivalries and such to create more fun stuff for the good crowd of AFW.

Ryuko leaned back for a second, thinking a bit about the match that Tessa wanted from her. It wasn't a bad idea to just smack this cocky blond around in the ring and show her who was the boss. However, she needed more than that. " Before I give you this match, I want a stipulation from you. If I win, I want you to in all sincerity say to me and the crowd that you are sorry for wasting my time and declare me as your new favorite wrestler. Can you live with that, Gaijin? " Ryuko let out in a cocky tone as a gleeful grin formed on her lips.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next