Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Interviews and other Hostilities

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Interviews and other Hostilities - Page 5 Empty Re: Interviews and other Hostilities

Post by Harrier Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:40 pm

The girl sat down, crossing her legs like a real lady would have done.
"Yeah, uhm, there was the match with Megumi Mutoh. It was hard fought and very hot too. Sadly it was a no contest in the end, but thinking about that match makes me still a little bit squishy."
The blonde giggled lightly while he cheeks turned lightly red at the memory of that match.

Of course, her latest match at this point was against Ryuko, but she let that little fact fall under the table with the greatest of pleasures, only to bring it up casually after she had spoken fondly of the idol.
"And then there was the match against Ryuko too."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Interviews and other Hostilities - Page 5 Empty Re: Interviews and other Hostilities

Post by LunarWolf Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:53 pm

Elena kept her eyes upon the beautiful Tessa as the girl started to talk about her latest matches, of course the very match that Elena wanted to get the conversation going towards, was the match that involved both of tonight's guests. however, it seemed as if Tessa rather wanted to talk a bit about her match against Megumi, and while it was a match that was worth talking about on the show...it wasn't one that would get focus tonight, sadly enough.

When Tessa finally brought up the match that was tonight's subject, Elena would quickly pounce at the opportunity...yet in a way that didn't seem like she was. " Well of course any match with you and Megumi was gonna be a hot match. Buuuuut! Of course your bikini match in the sand against the well known Wrestle Angels veteran Ryuko Yoshida, better known as Thunder Ryuko, must have been a very heated bout, if I am not mistaken." The wolf girl let out as she would lean forward a bit, simply awaiting Tessa's reply,

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:03 am

"Oh, yes, about that. Well, it was actually a very similar match, that`s why I drew the comparison. But you know, it was a match against a fair but hard veteran and former tag team champion with Megumi, so I thought it should come first in this regard."
Tessa smiled openly, drawing from her actor abilities to not just bluntly say that Ryoko may be a veteran but did not have won fair in any regard in the eyes of her opponent, and now that she had the chance to talk about it, she would of course take a chance to rain into the parade of the Thunder Empress.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:58 pm

Elena sat and listened intently towards Tessa's words, being rather intuitive as she was. The wolf girl had already picked up the subtle hints to what Tessa was saying. It was clear that Tessa didn't care much for Ryuko and didn't seem to want to talk much about the girl, as she kept trying to shift to focus towards Megumi Mutoh. And while Elena had great care and respect for the famous red clad idol, she wanted to push on with the topic at hand.

" Well, I can understand the comparisson. I mean both Ryuko-san and Megumi-san were well established wrestle angels wrestlers, and are now pretty cemented into the minds of wrestling fans as being veterans of great skill. But...tell me a bit about your match with the Thunder Empress. Did you enjoy it ? I know I did. Seeing you and Ryuko-san wrestle around in bikinis like that was certainly a site that many would enjoy. " Elena asked on as she would move her hand up towards the side of her head and start to twirl her hair around her finger in a cute manner, whilst she waited intently on Tessa's response.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:26 pm

Tessa sighed lightly but kept her polite smile. Obviously Elena wanted to talk about the match she had with Ryoko, so ok then.
"It was a good match in all regards, except for the end of course. Like every real wrestler, I loathe losing, especially with a questionable finish. Honestly, I did not even know that she was a veteran from the Wrestle Angels league and only learned that after our match was over. I am not really a veteran here with my hand full of matches, but from what I hear, most girl in AFW don`t go much farer than her debut match because of the harsh schedule."

She cleared her throat a bit for a little joke.
"I also had sand everywhere for a few days after the match."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:36 am

" Well I suppose that's true, isn't I Tessa-chan. The Scheduel here in AFW can be so rough. I myself had to sort of abandon most of my prospects in the ring, only able to do those things every now and then. However, the people here were so nice that they gave me the chance to keep up my life here by doing this little show for you all ~" Elena said in a chipper tone of voice as she then sat back and would nod her head a little bit.

" Well I can only imagine, fighting in sand had to be rather interesting right ? " The wolf girl let out as she would stretch her back a little bit, and then nod her head. " I mean, I couldn't imagine how annoying that would be. Though you did mention something interesting. Why don't we talk about the questionable finish of you match ? Rumors have it that you were dissatisfied with the way you lost, care to elaborate ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:12 pm

"Yes, indeed. You see, it is not the best of examples, but while I was pinned down under Ryoko. My shoulders were not down entirely, which is nearly impossible in that kind of pin anyway on a surface of sand."
Tessa had now only a kayfabe smile on her face. It was not even that fact that irked her, it was something entirely different.
"But you know, I would have simply accepted it the way it was if it was not for Ryoko being a really bad winner and a smartass in general wherever we meet. I have no idea who Ryuko was in wrestle angels, but here, she is just a wrestler like everybody else."

Last edited by 8345 on Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:50 pm

" Aha, so you two don't get along with each other then ?" Elena let out as she would nod her head, finding all these things that she found about right now about the two to be rather interesting, she couldn't wait to hear Ryuko's side of the story. Though right now she waited a bit on that, she would then proceed to go back into a slightly serious mode.

" So no only do you feel robbed out of your victory, but Ryuko had been treating you and I am paraphrasing here, but like *trash* ? because of it ? Or did she do so even before she managed to beat you in that match ?" Elena asked, as she looked over at the camera crew and gave them a nod, signaling that soon was the time to bring in Ryuko.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:14 am

"No, we don`t. And indeed, Ryuko has not passed a chance to behave like an elitist idiot to me after the first minutes we met, despite her meager AFW record up until here. I had expected a little more from a seasoned veteran to be honest. She´s a little bit like Taylor Parker in that regard when I challenged for the Entropy belt while I think about it, sitting on a high horse with the advice to keep on training after the match while she herself had come from a losing streak some weeks before. With the key difference that Miss Parker did not get personal, just elitist."
Tessa replied calmy, although both matches did not sit very well with her.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:57 pm

" Aha, so you do have a problem with wrestler who act like elitist then ?" Elena let out as she kept listening to Tessa, hearing how it seemed that she had a problem that had it's main cause being Ryuko and Taylor, who seemed to have acted rather high and mighty towards Miss Tessa Price.

After a little while, Elena would lean a bit forward to Tessa, looking deeply into the girl's eyes. " So, how badly do you want a chance at a rematch, against either of the two. I mean wouldn't you want to put them in their place ? I know I would have liked to if it had happened to me."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next