Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Interviews and other Hostilities

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Interviews and other Hostilities Empty Interviews and other Hostilities

Post by Harrier Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:23 pm

Somewhere in the Tokyo Skyline:

An interview with an internet radio station had caused Tessa to change her casual clothing for a dark blue pantsuit with matching shoes and a high stacked haircut that made her look like a secretary, although a rather sexy one. Now she was standing in front of a rather small elevator which opened the doors in the moment she had wondered when the elevator would arrive.

Another wrestler would keep her company, but she had not been told who this would be. Whoever it was, Tessa had first arrived at the business house of the broadcast station and would probably have to do the introduction talking in case the other wrestler was kind of a neanderthal.

While she stepped in and turned her back to the elevator door, finally arranging her clothing, she let out a long drawn sigh. Finally it seemed like her career would take off with more prominent opponents, the loss against the bitchy Ryuko still bugged her.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Interviews and other Hostilities Empty Re: Interviews and other Hostilities

Post by LunarWolf Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:18 am

Interviews and other Hostilities 3M7Ugzo.jpg

Ryuko had been called in for a special interview for this radio station, as such Ryuko had decided to simply dress herself in her Chinese styled dress, one of the many that she had, she quite enjoyed them and somewhat found them to be good casual wear from time to time, and today was simple that kind of time.

Even though she was not sure who she was supposed to do an interview with, because it had been said there were gonna be two people from AFW here tonight, she couldn't really think of anyone that came to mind, she hadn't met to many people in AFW so far and simply figured that it might be one of the former wrestle angels girls.

Ryuko Yoshida made her way towards the elevator seeing a blond girl inside, the girl was dressed pretty much like a person who worked her, which made Ryuko stroll into the elevator pretty casually before she would speak the the girl. " Would you mind pressing the button for the 9th floor ?" Ryuko asked as the girl still had her back turned to Ryuko.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:25 am

"Sure."
Strangely, Tessa also wanted to go to the 9th floor of the building, but did not think about who had stepped in the elevator as she also was a little lost in her thoughts while she was arranging her hair again. What could she tell an interviewer wanted to know? But maybe that was none of her business anyway, she was getting interviewed, not interviewing someone.

After hitting the button, she casually turned around to look right into the face of Ryuko! Her formerly busy face turned sour in an instant as if she unexpectedly had bitten in a lemon.
"What are you doing here?! No, don't tell me that..."
Suddenly it dawned on her. The second girl for this interview was the bitchy Lizard Girl!

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:48 am

When Ryuko heard the girl's voice she couldn't help but wonder where she had heard it before, it was familiar to her. But for some reason she associated the voice with something nagging and annoying...she didn't really know why though, that was until the girl turned around and she saw who it was. Her eyes went wide for a second as she looked on at the girl and couldn't help but inwardly groan as she figured out what this was. The Harrier Tess Price was the girl she was gonna do the interview with, the very idea made Ryuko just sigh out loud in front of Tessa in a very disappointed manner.

" Tch...Why do I have to do an interview along side a nagging loser bitch like you ?" Ryuko let out as she folded her arms under her large bust and slightly pushed them up a bit, she couldn't help but be a little bit pissed about this.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:19 pm

"I don't know either. Maybe because the questions of the interviewer don't just evolve around insects or bird eggs to ask your competent opinion about, Lizard Girl!"
Tessa was getting redder and redder in the face while she barked her answer out. This bitch was really pissing her off big time with her first sentence, causing her to ruffle through her hairs who had been painfully expensive to arrange in the way she wanted. But instead of attacking her right now how many more hot blooded wrestlers would have done, Tessa held her ground and just pocket at a breast of Ryuko with a piercing finger after she had spilled out Lizard girl in her little rant.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:34 am

" Ooooh ?! Maybe so! I do got experience dealing with little bugs after all!" Ryoko let out as she spoke back to Tessa and as she then pushed her finger up against Tessa's own breasts poking that jabbing finger against the girl's breasts as she said the word bug, heavily and almost only saying that Tessa was the bug here. " That's just how it is though, I got to be on shows with my own little prey that never stands a chance against me." Ryuko let out with a rather pissed tone to the girl as she would then try and push her finger against the girl's breasts more and more almost to try and push the girl back a step. Soon enough thought their elevator arrived at the 9th floor and the doors opened up.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:02 pm

"A fine lady you are, Lizard girl. What you want to do, spill your selective memory all over the internet? Cause only you had the luck to have a horrible referee that could not differ a choke from a coke, you have nothing to be happy about!"
`Tessa took indeed a step back, but would then sidestep into the opening doors to block the way out, pressing the button that would bring them back into the floor arena again. Maybe this had been a setup from the start as everyone who had witnessed their match knew that there was no love lost between the two girls, although Tessa found Ryuko somewhat attractive in her bitchy way.
"Not gonna happen!"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:55 am

" Selective memory ? Are you high bug bitch ? I was dominating you in that match! And it wasn't a choke. Your shoulders were down, and you were done just like any little but like you would be." Ryuoko let out before she saw Tessa move up towards the elevator buttons at that Ryuko would try and swiftly slip out of the elevator, hoping to stop the girl before she would move up but she had no luck as just as she went out Tessa did too. "Tch...You really didn't think that would work did you bug bitch." Ryuko let out before she would shake her head and attempt to shove Tessa back a bit and then start to walk away from Tessa and start to head towards the area that she was going to be interviewed in.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:45 pm

"..."
Tessa had chalk white knuckles when Lizard girl pushed her out of the way and did not know what to say. This girl was driving her up the walls with her smack talk and antics in general. And now she had the audacity to simply walk away from her!

Blinded with anger, the German slipped out of her shoes to run after the girl, trying to tackle her into a waiting area with a set found in a living room like a table, a couch and two armchairs.
"Don't you dare to just walk away and spill your lies, Lizard Girl!"
She yelled before attempting to catch her target.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:12 am

Ryuko simply didn't want to care about Tessa at this moment and was just about fed up with the girls' attitude, which was why she left her there like if she was just some worthless piece of trash....which was kind of what Ryuko saw her as, since all that Tessa seemed to talk about was how she apparently got robbed off a victory, which Ryuko was pretty sure off would never had happened either way.

But it didn't seem as if Ryuko was gonna be allowed to just walk away as Tessa soon ran up to her, Ryuko was able to turn in just the last second to face Tessa before the girl talked her in too the waiting room and down onto the floor. " Guah!" Ryuko let out in surprise as she looked up at Tessa and glared, her face turning sour and then anger at these actions.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next