Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 1:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 4:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 2:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 1 Bot

Bigben27th, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Interviews and other Hostilities

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Interviews and other Hostilities - Page 6 Empty Re: Interviews and other Hostilities

Post by Harrier Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:17 pm

"Yes, I don`t like elitists. In the case of Taylor Parker and another match, no. Everyone sees who Taylor Parker in her interviews and matches has a pretty good impression of the real Taylor Parker from what I have seen from her in the match. I am pretty sure she would not even remember who I am at this point, or that she was the holder of the mid card belt at this time. But maybe she is a good wife or has other hidden qualities and just does not click with me, so I have no hard feelings here."
Tessa explained before taking another sip of water.
"But with Ryuko, I want to have a rematch with her. A league newbie should not have that big of a mouth anyway, so I may stuff a little sand in that pie hole the next time."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Interviews and other Hostilities - Page 6 Empty Re: Interviews and other Hostilities

Post by LunarWolf Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:48 am

Of course listening on to Tessa as she spoke about her dislikes was an interesting little experience for Elena, and in full right she found that there was a lot to agree with. Though this was of course just the point of view of the Tessa, if she spoke to the other people then perhaps it would look very different. Regardless of which, when Tessa was pretty much done with her little cocky talk about Ryuko, the young wolf girl would rise up towards her feet.

" Then I suppose it's time for us to introduce our second guest of the evening." Elena let out as one would soon enough hear the theme music of Ryuko play over the speakers.With that, the beautiful wrestling veteran stepped out in front of the crowd, still dressed in that stunning Chinese dress. The crowd was giving a good deal of cheering for the Thunder Empress, as she started to walk off and would seat herself opposite too Tessa, glaring at the girl as a smug smirk covered her face.

Last edited by 2237 on Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:29 pm

The Blonde had a little sigh on her lips, but kept it inside when Elena announced the second guest of the evening. In an interview with two girls, it was only fair if the second girl was also heard, but that surely was not important when the second girl was Lizard Girl, right? Still she appeared and sat across Ryuko with a smug smile, a smile from which she knew that would drive Tessa up the walls as a good observer could probably see at the slightly throbbing vein at the side of her neck right now.

*Why are you smirking so stupid, dumb ass?*
She thought grimly.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:39 am

" It's good to have you here today, Miss Yoshida." Elena let out as she greeted Ryuko to the show, the beautiful Ryuko simply responded to her a courteous nod of her head. Ryuko's eyes never left Tessa though as she kept up her smug smile which of course the beautiful Thunder Empress could already see was annoying the blond to no end.

" So tell us Ryuko-sama. How was your first experience with Tessa Price ? Certainly it was a hard fought and tough opponent which you could enjoy a good match with, right ?" Elena let out as she eyed Ryuko and then turned her head to look over at Tessa, looking back and forth between the two girl's for a little bit..

Ryuko couldn't help but let out a light chuckle at Elena's question, she shook would shrug her shoulders and then shake her head lightly from left and right. " I wouldn't say that. I was a bit rusty to the ring and well...to put it simply, Tessa wasn't much of an opponent to face off against. Frankly I found her to be nothing more than a nagging loser. I suppose to modern term would to be calling her a greifer."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:18 pm

Tessa watched with a souring face as Ryuko entered and sat herself opposite of her. Her face soured even more when she heard the girl talk, shooting daggers at Ryuko that would have slain her on the spot if gazes could really kill. That audacity!

"Yeah, I am pretty sure that I was just a sparring partner for her. I mean, just look at her success, how she squashed Angel at Avalanche to win the world championship, or how she was part of the most successful tag team ever, or how she is the first triple crown holder of AFW."
She shoot out, calming a little with a smug smile that turned to played surprise in a short time.
"Oh wait, that never happened! Time to face the facts, Lizard Girl, you`ve got nothing."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:38 am

" Haha! Well there you have it, even little Tessa over there knows how good I am." Ryuko would let out mockingly in response to Tessa's sour little speech. " It seems as if our resident jobber here seems to be able to predict the future." The thunder empress let out as she would flash a mocking smile towards Tessa, all the while Ryuko would cross her legs and look over towards Elena, waiting a second so that the wolf girl could compose herself from the hostility that the two wrestlers were shooting towards each other with simply their gazes.

" Ahah, So I take it that is your plan then ? You don't have any plans to face of against miss Tessa again ? She did use to be in the running for the Entropy belt so perhaps she should be considered to be a good opponent, at least for the start if you have such grand plans, no ?" Elena asked Ryuko, speaking rather carefully around the Thunder Empress, as her goal was not to step on anyones toes but rather try and get Ryuko and Tessa to step on each others toes.

" What's there to do against her ? I've already beaten the girl, in a rather humiliating and decisive match that proved how little of a match she was. So the point of facing her again is pretty mute. And if she's a good candidate for any belt. Well then... I suppose the loser-girl's prediction about me being triple crown holder will come true soon enough." Ryuko let out as she kept up her grin and spiteful gaze towards Tessa, wanting to make completely sure the girl understood her feeling for her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:01 am

"Oh, yeah, I see your greatness in all its glory. You`re probably just a really, really slow starter for your plans. How long is our match over now, five months? Six? Your application for the number one contender for the entropy belt, probably the first belt you would lay your claim on, must have been lost by the mail, or maybe a glitch in the matrix."
Tessa shot back, grinning lightly at her quick reply, and the even quicker idea to bring some of the action back to the thunder empress.
"Or did Lady Lakota evade you all the time? I mean, there must be a reason."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:25 am

" See, what my former opponent here doesn't seem to understand is that I haven't really tried to go after any belt or anything of the sorts so far." Ryuko let out as she would keep her eyes fixed upon Tessa, the Thunder empress would simply shrug her shoulders and then just let out a light sigh. " I suppose I should get to it, that Lady Lakota seems at least like she would put up a bit more challenge than the Gaijin we get sitting over there." Ryuko let out as she would shoot a smirk towards Tessa once again, " I suppose that is why you failed at getting the belt. Seeing as you aren't very much of a wrestler." The thunder empress spoke out with as smug of a tone as she possibly could.

All the while Elena was now left looking back and forth between the two girls for a bit, before the beautiful wolf girl would lean back against the couch and look on at the rivalry heating up, just what Elena had intended from the very start. The best part of all this though, for the young wolf girl, was that she didn't really have to do much to create this little scenario.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:27 pm

"Uhm, ok then, let me precise myself a little bit then, Lizard girl. Tell the audience and me of your big victories you achieved after your questionable win in a beach match."
Tessa put on a scholarly look as she asked the question, putting her chin on her outstretched hand that was supported from the elbow stabilizing her hand.
"And again, a big zero on the scoreboard for you. What`s the problem? Injured? Too busy giving autographs to your fans? Too stupid to find the arena, and your match with me just took place cause someone pointed out to you where the beach is, and you just headed to the nearest building?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:51 am

" Questionable ? I think you are still sour over your defeat, aren't you ? " Ryuko snapped back at Tessa, of course Ryuko didn't find her victory questionable at all and the fact that Tessa did came as an insult to the Thunder Empress.

" Oh don't worry about why I haven't started yet. I guess you could blame it on you being such a disappointment of an opponent that I simply lost my will to even try in this league. Because of the lack in challenge from such a weak Gaijin. I guess they sent you up against me because they knew it would be a good and easy debut for a vetran, to warm her up for the ring again." Ryuko let out as she kept her eyes upon Tessa, smirking still as she would fold her arms under her chest.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next